剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
我想能给你最好的推荐
I want to be able to give you the highest recommendation.
奖学金 上学 那都是今后的事
Scholarships and school, that's all in the future.
我得先活过今天
I have to live today.
你为钱打斗是不自重
You dishonor yourself when you fight for money.
有比账单更要紧的事
There's more at stake here than just your bills.
打扰
Excuse me.
是你负责打理吗
Are you the one who takes care of these?
墓碑吗
The gravestones?
不 是家族负责打理
No, the family takes care of those.
如果这家人都死了呢
What if everyone in the family's dead?
我不知道 我就是剪草的
I don't know, man. I just cut the grass.
但你可以去办公室问
But you could ask in the office.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-离我远点 -等等
- Step away from me! - Wait, wait.
我说离我远点
I said step away from me.
杰钱 我是丹尼·兰德
J-Money, it's Danny Rand.
-你记得我吧 -不记得
- Look, you remember me, right? - No.
得了
Come on.
你在我爸办公室的法律部做实习生
You were an intern in the legal department in my dad's office?
你说他的秘书玛格丽特是凶神恶煞的贱♥人♥
You called his secretary Margaret a hatchet-faced bitch.
我当时就站在旁边
I was standing right there.
你给了我五块钱封我的嘴
You gave me five bucks to keep quiet.
我的办公室在哪
Where was my office?
你没有办公室
You didn't have one.
他们让你待在复印室里
They put you in the copy room.
我的桌子呢
My desk?
是张折叠桌
It was a folding table.
一个桌腿下还垫了文件
With a... with a file under one leg,
因为地板太不平了
because the floor, it was... it was too uneven.
是吧
Yeah?
我参加了你的葬礼
I went to your funeral.
是啊
Yeah.
坠机后 一直是我负责你们的财产
I've been handling the estate since the crash.
包括确保有人去扫墓
That includes making sure that the graves are tended.
谢谢你
Thank you.
应该的
The least I could do.
你父亲给了我第一份工作
Your father gave me my first job.
他一直希望兰德集团在这世上做好事
He always wanted Rand to be something good in the world.
我猜你不怎么喜欢米查姆一家
I'm guessing you're not a fan of the Meachums?
我们有很复杂的关系
We have a very complicated relationship.
他们不希望我靠近那里 所以
Well, they don't want me anywhere near there, so...
这可以理解 他们跟别人处不来
That's totally understandable. They don't play well with others.
我们得找到一切找得到的实证
We need to dig up every shred of physical evidence
来证明你的身份
we can find to prove your identity.
我做错了吗
Was I wrong?
拒绝那一个亿
To turn down $100 million?
那或许是你做的最聪明的事
It may have been the smartest thing you did,
再就是来找我
other than coming to me.
你身价有数十亿 丹尼
You are worth billions, Danny.
超过一个亿
Not millions.
大家似乎只想谈这个
It seems like that's all anyone wants to talk about.
因为他们只会这一种语言
Because it's the only language that they speak.
而且你务必
And it is important
要理解这语言 那样才能赢
that you learn to understand it if you want to win.
他们本该是我的朋友
They're supposed to be my friends.
我可以帮你要回你的公♥司♥
Listen, I can help you get your business back,
但我不能帮你交朋友
but I cannot help you make friends.
好
Okay.
那好
All right, so...
我要付多少钱
what's it gonna cost me?
不要钱
Nothing.
但如果我们赢了 我们律所永远代理兰德集团
But if we win, my firm is on permanent retainer for Rand.
好吗
Deal?
好
Deal.
我们为这样的情况准备了一间套房♥
We have a suite set up for occasions like this.
你得保持低调
I need you to lay low...
而且不要再吸引他人的注意
and I need you to keep from drawing any attention to yourself.
好 我现在住在力
Okay, I'm, uh... I'm staying at the Chikara.
是布鲁克林那间装了玻璃地板的吗
Is that in Brooklyn? The new place with the glass floor?
不是 是个道场
No, it's a... it's a dojo.
铺的是塑料地板垫
Has plastic mats.
你有钱买♥♥新衣服吗
Do you have any money for some new clothes?
因为这无家可归的潮男范儿不适合你
Because this homeless hipster thing isn't working for you.
为什么大家都在念叨我的行头
Why is everyone on at me about how I look?
这是纽约市
It's New York City.
这很重要
It matters.
如果你觉得太过...
If this is too much for you...
-怎么了 -你又是那副表情
- What? - Oh, you've got your look.
汗津津 愁眉不展 心事重重的样子
Your sweaty, scowly, stick-up-your-ass thing.
真会给人信心
Confidence builder.
我自己搞得定佩特尔
I can handle Patel by myself.
别去了
Sit this one out.
别想 太重要了
Not a chance. Too important.
好吧 但你今晚不能扫兴
Okay, but you cannot be a drag tonight.
我们要做不寻常的事
We're doing something unusual
你不能给我搅局
and I can't have you screwing it up.
我问题就那么大吗
Am I that big a problem?
你的笑容还行
You've got a nice smile.
用上吧 就当试试
Use it. Just as an experiment maybe.
拉杰
Raj!
-我觉得不该浪费时间 -是啊
- Figured there's no time to waste. - Exactly.
深得我心
Man after my own heart.
谢谢 我来倒吧
Thank you. Let me pour this.
-谢谢 -沃德
- Thank you. - Ward?
-好啊 -有什么安排
- Sure. - So, what's on the agenda?
让你永生难忘的一晚
A night you will never forget.
听上去有意思
I like the sound of that.
-这就对了 很好 -嗯
- There you go. Good. - Yeah.
-很好 放松 -嗯
- Good! Good! Stay loose. - Yeah.
很好 放松 很好
Good. Stay loose. Good. Good. Nice.
动起来 动起来
Good, move, move, move! Keep it moving. Keep it moving.
别被打到了
Don't let him get you. Don't let him get you.
很好
Good!
用力 很好
Push! Yeah, nice!
很好 呼吸
Yeah, good. Breathe.
来啊 出拳
Come on, move in! Move!
很好
Good!
很好
That was good.
没事吧
You okay?
或许我们该开始做武器生意了
Maybe we should move on to weapons now.
我觉得准备好了
I think I'm ready.
我们很失望
We are disappointed.
我
I...
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
有人在议论你的忠诚问题
There are discussions about your loyalty.
为什么 我完全照你说的做
Why? I'm doing everything you ask.
我找了最好的手下去搞定码头的事
I've got my best people working on the pier.
你为什么离开
Why did you leave?
我不得不去处理一件急事
There was an emergency I had to attend to.
什么急事
What emergency?
有个冒牌货想渗入公♥司♥
There's... there's an impostor trying to infiltrate the company.
一个自称是丹尼·兰德的小子
A young man claiming to be Danny Rand.
我得亲自去看看
I needed to see for myself.
怎么样
And?
不会成为问题的
It's not going to be a problem.
我们有协议
We have an agreement.
你必须严格遵守 否则会有后果
You must honor it to the letter or there will be consequences.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I... I understand.
-下跪 -什么
- Kneel. - What?
跪下
On your knees.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表