剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Much trickier if this actually is
真的死而复生 那就麻烦多了
young Danny Rand come back to life.
不可能
That's impossible.
怪事不是没发生过
Stranger things have happened.
如果他是丹尼
If this is Danny...
-爸爸 拜托 -想一想
- Dad, come on. - Think!
如果他是丹尼
If this is Danny...
我们不能让他公之于众
we can't let him go public.
是的 不能
No. No, we cannot.
还有些别的问题要考虑
Now, there are other questions to consider as well.
如果他还活着 是不是他的父母也还活着
If he's still alive, does that mean his parents are still alive?
还有谁知道他还活着
Who else knows he's alive?
他知道些什么 他告诉了谁
What does he know? Who has he told?
他在哪学的武术
How the hell did he learn martial arts?
他为什么等这么久才出现
Why has he waited this long to show up? Huh?
现在他回来了
And now that he's here...
他想要什么
what does he want?
-我不知道 -我也不知道
- I don't know. - Neither do I.
所以你不能就派几个白♥痴♥
Which is why you can't just send some idiot
去袭击他 明白吗
to beat the shit out of him. Understood?
我们的对策要更有策略性
Now we need to approach this with finesse.
就像你解决所有事那样吗
Like the way you handle everything in life?
别跟我耍小聪明 沃德
Don't be smart with me, Ward.
交给我
Leave this to me.
我会告诉你该做什么
I'll tell you exactly what to do.
一如既往
Like always.
一如既往
Like always.
艾尔 你醒着吗
Al, are you awake?
只要轮回常在
"As long as the cycle of existence lasts,
愿你幸福不灭
may your happiness never decline.
愿你早登菩萨的永恒极乐
May you attain the constant joy of the bodhisattvas."
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
这里以前可是我第二个家
This was always my second home.
我知道所有的出入口
I know all the ins and outs.
你哥哥找了人 昨晚差点杀了我
Your brother tried to have me killed last night.
什么
What?
不可能
No.
我们能谈谈了吗
Can we finally talk?
好
Okay.
但是 我包里有喷雾
But... I have mace in my purse,
而且我只要按一个键 保安就立马♥会♥到
and I can touch one button and have a guard here.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
那么
So...
你为什么觉得沃德想杀你
what makes you think Ward tried to kill you?
这真是荒谬
Which, by the way, sounds preposterous.
你们的保安来追杀我
Your security guy came after me.
带着另外两个人
With two other guys.
-带着枪 -香农
- With guns. - Shannon?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
完全确定
Very sure.
你这不是逃脱了吗
Well, you seem to have gotten away.
是啊
Yeah.
这次是的
This time.
好吧 就算香农真袭击你了
All right, even if Shannon did attack you,
我也得认为那是他...
I have to believe that it was something he...
自己的行为
might have instigated on his own.
不管怎样
Either way, it...
这没区别
doesn't make a difference.
要知道
You know...
我哥哥是个黑白分明的人
my brother's a very black and white kind of guy.
一件事要么是真的 要么不是
Something's either true... or it isn't.
我的想法则更...开放一些
I'm a little more... open.
什么意思
Meaning?
你长得像丹尼·兰德
You look like Danny Rand.
丹尼·兰德死了
Danny Rand is dead.
或许真♥相♥在这之间
Maybe the truth is somewhere in between.
"你若想看清事实
"If you wish to see the truth...
就不要抱有成见"
then hold no opinions."
是禅语
It's a Zen saying.
好吧
Okay.
那么
So, then...
我该叫你丹尼喽
I guess I should call you Danny?
嗯
Yeah.
请便
Please.
那好 丹尼 你说你想问我些问题
All right, Danny. You said you had some questions for me.
我不知道我是不是都能回答 但是
I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to answer all of them, but...
我会尽力
I'll do my best.
我也有很多问题 你先说吧
I have a lot of questions, too. Why don't you go first?
挺疯狂的
It's... it's all kind of crazy.
我都不知道从何说起
I don't even know where to start.
从头说起吧
Well, why don't you just start at the beginning?
我们当时在飞机上
We were in our jet.
飞过喜马拉雅山
Flying over the Himalayas.
然后..
Then...
开始...
things started to...
出问题了
to go bad.
好吧
Okay.
当时
We were, uh...
我们飞得太低了
We were flying too low.
飞机...
And the... the plane...
开始散架
it started to come apart and, uh...
然后
And, um...
-然后呢 -然后
- And then? - And, um...
然后
And then, uh...
你...
You...
什么
What?
你为什么要...
Why would you...
他似乎又发作了
Looks like he had another one of those episodes.
还是让他睡吧
Better to let him sleep.
只是气流 不会有事的 丹尼
It's just turbulence. It's gonna be okay, Danny.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay!
-撑住 丹尼 -爸爸
- Just hold on, Danny! - Dad!
天呐
Oh, my God!
希瑟 待在座位上 希瑟
Heather, stay in your seat. Heather!
希瑟
Heather...
有我们呢 丹尼
We got you, Danny.
妈妈
Mom!
希瑟
Heather!
我爱你 丹尼
I love you, Danny.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表