剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
我真心怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
你觉得你做一天的逃犯
You think your being on the run for one day
能跟我这辈子受的虐待相比吗
can compare to my lifetime of abuse?
他杀了我父母
He killed my parents.
他造成了我的坠机
He caused my plane to crash.
怎么会 你怎么知道的
How? How do you know this?
高告诉我的
Gao told me.
天呐
Jesus.
丹尼 我很抱歉
Danny, I'm sorry.
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼 你没事吧
Danny, are you okay?
我会了结了你父亲
I'm gonna put an end to your father.
你的新朋友是谁
Who are your new friends?
乔伊 你来做什么
Joy, what are you doing here?
你不该出院的
You shouldn't be out of the hospital.
是啊 我待不下去了
Yeah, I had to get out of there.
嗯 是啊 我也不喜欢医院
Yeah. Look... I'm no fan of hospitals myself.
我叫车送你回家
I'll get the car to run you home.
不
No.
我不想回家 我想跟你谈谈
I don't want to go home. I need to talk to you.
沃德说你在这里
Ward said I could find you here.
那 我稍后去
Ah, well, uh... I'll, uh, I'll drop by later.
我从你喜欢的6街那家面馆
Hey, I'll get some soup from that,
叫点汤 怎么样
uh, noodle place you like on 6th Street.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
你是我女儿
Well, you're my daughter.
那地方是去年才开的
That place opened up last year.
怎么 我死去的父亲一直在监视我吗
So what does that mean? My... my dead father's been spying on me?
乔伊 我觉得你需要休息
Oh, Joy, I think you need a little rest.
你为什么陷害丹尼
Why did you frame Danny?
我没有
I didn't.
我看过你掌握的手和会毒品生意的所有证据
I saw everything that you had on the Hand's drug operation.
记得吗
Remember?
丹尼跟那事完全无关 所以
Danny's name wasn't on any of it, so...
跟我说实话
tell me the truth.
好吧
Okay.
其实
Well, the, uh...
我没有都给你看
the... the truth is I didn't show you everything.
我需要你帮忙 但我不希望惹你难过
You know, I needed your help, but I... I didn't wanna upset you.
我知道你多在意丹尼 所以
I know how much Danny means to you. So I...
有些文件我没拿出来
withheld certain documents.
很抱歉 我不该那么做
Now, look, I'm... I'm sorry if that was the wrong decision.
那好 现在给我看吧
Okay. Show them to me now.
不行 我都交给缉毒署了
Well, I can't. I gave everything to the DEA.
-扯淡 -乔伊
- Bullshit. - Joy...
信息就是力量 是吧 爸爸
Information is power, right, Dad?
自我还小的时候 你就那么跟我说
You have been telling me that since I was a little girl,
我绝不相信
so I don't believe for a second
你没有自己留一份
that you didn't keep something for yourself.
乔伊 我说的是实话
Hey, Joy, I'm telling you the truth.
你看到丹尼
You know, you saw how familiar
跟那些手和会的人多熟络了
Danny was with those people from the Hand.
他一直在跟他们合作
He's been working with them the whole time.
他一直在利用我们的公♥司♥卖♥♥毒品给他们
He's been selling drugs to them from our company.
是你干的
You did it.
真是你干的 你陷害了他
You actually did. You set him up.
-什么 丹尼说的吗 -不 我还没见着他
- What? Did Danny tell you that? - No. I haven't seen him.
不管他说了我什么 都是撒谎
Whatever he's saying about me, he is lying.
-我没见到他 -别保护他 乔伊
- I haven't seen him. - Hey, don't protect him, Joy.
-那正中他下怀 -爸爸 听着
- That is exactly what he wants. - Dad, look. He's--
他想让你与我反♥目♥ 他对沃德就使了这招
He is trying to turn you against me, just like he did with Ward.
他不破坏我们的家庭不罢休
He won't stop until he destroys our family.
但我保证 我绝不会让那个骗子小人
But, so help me, I will not let that lying piece of shit
夺走本该属于我的
take what is rightfully mine.
那看着我的眼睛
Then look me in the eye...
告诉我你没那么做
and tell me you didn't do it.
真是疯了 我拿性命发誓 我没那么做
That's insane. I swear on my life I didn't do that.
乔伊 亲爱的
Joy, sweetheart--
别
Don't...
别碰我
Don't touch me.
乔伊
Joy.
乔伊 别让他打败我们
Joy, don't let him beat us.
你比那坚强
You're stronger than that.
乔伊
Joy!
乔伊
Joy!
乔伊
Joy.
大家都知道该干吗吧
So, everyone knows what they're doing?
-是的 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
你会需要这个
You're gonna need this.
这有多少
How much is this?
我不知道 霍加斯就给我这么多
I don't know. As much as Hogarth would give me.
好吧
Sure.
好
Okay.
什么时候
When?
好
Okay.
是我 今晚不行
It's me. It can't be tonight.
我知道我说了什么 但不仅仅是外面的保镖
I know what I said, but it's not just the guards outside.
爸爸楼上还安排了武装保镖
Dad has his own armed guards upstairs.
除非你刀枪不入 否则只能等
Unless you're bulletproof, we have to wait.
怎么回事
What was that?
你为什么总逼我做这种事
Why do you always make me do things like that?
-怎么回事 -看来哈罗德发现了
- What just happened? - Sounds like Harold found out.
那我们走吧 这里不安全
Then we get out of here. It's not safe.
不行 计划不变
No, the plan stays the same.
我们不能把沃德丢在上面
We can't just leave Ward up there.
计划是如果安全再上去
The plan was to go up if it's clear.
或许那在昆仑有不同的含义
Maybe that means something different in K'un-Lun,
但在纽约 有持枪的人 就不叫安全
but in New York, guys with guns is the opposite of clear.
如果沃德需要帮助 我们就报♥警♥
If Ward needs help, let's call the police.
我们不能等警♥察♥了
We can't wait for the police.
哈罗德很危险
Harold is dangerous.
你还是别假装在乎沃德了
Let's not pretend that you care about Ward
我们都知道这对你究竟意味着什么
when we know what this is really about for you.
我要进去
I'm going in there.
我们想想吧 丹尼
Let's just think about this. Danny!
-该死 -他会害死自己的
- Damn it. - He's gonna get himself killed.
-我不能让他一个人去 -科琳
- I can't let him do this alone. - Colleen!
-克莱尔 按计划行事 -拿到平板
- Claire, we stick to the plan. - Just get-- Just get the tablet!
你不会企图杀哈罗德吧
Tell me you're not gonna try to kill Harold!
该死
Shit, shit, shit.
你的车多少钱
How much for your cart?
-我只卖♥♥花生 -这个够吗
- Only thing I'm selling is peanuts. - This enough?
快走
Get out of here.
快走
Get out of here!
该死
Shit!
搞什么
What the hell?
去抓她 我绕到后面
Go get her. I'll go around the back.
站住 女士 站住
Stop right there, ma'am. Stop!
你们找我吗
You looking for me?
枪 该死
Guns. Shit.
嗯
Yeah.
楼下的保安打了电♥话♥
Just got a call from our guards downstairs.
丹尼·兰德来了
Danny Rand is here.
记住 不管是不是铁拳 他不是刀枪不入
Remember, Iron Fist or not, he's not bulletproof.
我们做好准备吧
Let's get ready for him.
爸 别
Dad, no.
这边走
This way!
他在那儿
There he is!
你动 我就再打你
You move, and I'll hit you again.
丹尼 真心希望你知道自己在做什么
Danny, I hope like hell you know what you're doing.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表