剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
他十年 甚至更久的一段时间里
and he will not see a dime for at least ten years,
一毛钱都别想拿到
maybe longer.
我们法庭见
We will see you in court.
本可以很简单的
It could have been so easy.
你本可拿了那笔钱 过上好生活
You could have just taken the money and had a great life.
那是我的名字
It's my name.
它是有意义的
And it means something.
我就回来
I'll be back in a second.
嗯 我觉得乔伊帮了霍加斯
Yeah, I think Joy helped Hogarth,
但我不能证明
but I can't prove it.
我们得另想个计划
We need another plan.
好
Okay.
等我到了我们再谈
We can talk about it when I get there.
50层
Fifty.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
她代理他给了他正统性
His being represented by her grants him legitimacy.
-没错 -你找的人差点杀了他
- Yes-- - And your fixer almost killed him.
你为什么去见他
Why did you go see him?
我想做什么就做什么
I do what I want.
不 其实 我才想做什么做什么
No, actually, I do what I want.
我可以离开这里
I can walk out of here,
去街角喝杯咖啡
go to the corner for a cup of coffee,
去看电影 去跟街上的人说话
go to the movies, talk to people on the street.
你不能
You can't.
如果我去《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 叫他们过来
If I go to The New York Times and tell them to come--
你妹妹和你都会没命
Your sister'd be killed and so would you.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为这还算轻的
Because this is mild.
这就是他们
This is what happened
发现我去见了丹尼的下场
when I went to see Danny and they found out.
我被困在这里了 沃德
I'm trapped, Ward.
所以我需要你继续帮助我
I'm trapped and I need you to keep helping me.
我没有别人了
I don't have anyone else.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表