剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
He may be hurt in the beginning,
但如果他对你的感情和你对他的一样
but if he feels about you the way you feel about him...
他就会做出正确的决定
he'll make the right choice.
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Hey, Danny!
-达利尔 -你怎么在这儿
- Hey, Darryl. - What are you doing here?
科琳带我来的
Colleen brought me.
-你也要加入吗 -在考虑
- Are you coming onboard here? - Oh, thinking about it.
那就太棒了
That would be so kick-ass.
我跟他们讲了你的事
I... I've been telling them about you.
这是拿根棍子打倒那小子的人
This is the guy that whacked that kid with a pole.
那不是我最好的时刻
It's, uh... not my greatest moment.
我觉得挺厉害的
Well, I thought it was awesome.
你喜欢这里吗
So... you like it here?
这是你想要的吗
It's what you wanted?
-对 这里很棒 -怎么说
- Yeah. It's great. - How come?
这里的人在乎我
People care about me here.
我能融入进来
I can, sort of, fit in wherever.
-这是我的第一个家庭 -食物也很棒
- This is the first family I've ever had. - Food's good, too.
而且我学到了好多
Yeah, and I've been learning a ton.
-我现在应该打得过你了 -是吗
- I bet I could take you now. - Yeah?
真的
You think?
瞧 我说的吧
See? I told you.
你每天都什么样
So, what's your day like?
能自如来去吗
Can you come and go as you please?
能吧 我们有自♥由♥活动的时间
Kind of. We have free time.
我们都住这里的宿舍
We all live in the dorms here.
但有宵禁
But there's a curfew.
你们溜出去过吗
You ever try and sneak out?
-安保太严 -也没人想溜
- Security's too tight. - And nobody really wants to.
这里有禁区吗
Are there any areas off-limits?
有几处 大都在那边
Yeah, a few. Mostly back that way.
我跟他们都谈过了
I talked to all of 'em already.
东侧安全
Clear the east perimeter.
你知道怎么做 吃完托盘放在门口
You know the deal. Tray by the door when you're done.
当然了
Of course.
我猜你看得到我
I'm guessing you can see me.
我很高兴你终于得到了应得的下场
Well, I'm glad you're finally getting what you deserve.
惩罚太幼稚了
Punishment is so juvenile.
也太无聊了
And quite boring, I might add.
我不觉得
Not for me.
我不意外
I'm not surprised.
你还是个孩子
You're still a child.
好吧 至少我没在蹲监狱
Yeah, well, at least I'm not in prison.
这里是监狱吗
Is that what this is?
我提出给你自♥由♥
I offer you freedom,
我愿意让你过上自己想过的生活
was willing to let you live whatever life you wanted.
你拒绝了我
And you rejected that offer,
追踪绑♥架♥了我
pursued and kidnapped me.
然后又飞速奔向了奴役
Then you ran towards slavery as fast as you could.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
是吗
Really?
你还拿羞辱激我
Now you're baiting me with insults?
我是以真面目示你
I am treating you with respect
这是尊重你
by being who I truly am.
你身边不是每个人都能做得到
Not everyone around you does the same.
你说谎
That's not true!
他们在偷取你信任的能力
They are stealing your ability to trust.
他们就这样击溃你
That is how they crush you.
谁
Who?
手和会
The Hand.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
睁开眼睛吧 年轻人
Open your eyes, young man.
你以为你在哪
Where do you think you are?
看来你找到你在找的了
I see you found what you were looking for.
她真厉害 是吧
She's a piece of work, isn't she?
总能织出新网
Always spinning a new web.
我只是想要答案
I was just looking for some answers.
这里是没有的
You won't find them here.
相信我 我找过
Trust me, I've tried.
但我很高兴你来了
But I'm glad you came...
因为现在你知道 她不肯配合
because now you know she won't work with us...
但她也对付不了我们了
but she won't work against us, either.
我把他交还给你了
I deliver him back into your capable hands.
晚上愉快
Enjoy your evening.
怎么了
What's wrong?
高在这里
Gao's here.
你跟她说话了吗
Did you talk to her?
还是那么爱操纵人
Manipulating as always.
耍心机
Working an angle.
想让我质疑一切
Trying to get me to question everything.
甚至你
Even you.
怎么说
In what way?
她暗示说这里是手和会
She implied that this was the Hand.
博徒
Bakuto.
他办公室里有把仪式用刀
There was a ceremonial knife in his office.
我认得它 因为手和会的人有把类似的
I recognized it because men from the Hand used one like it.
科琳
Colleen?
我一开始就想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you from the beginning.
不
No.
-求你 听我说 -不
- Please, just listen. - No.
听我说 给我个机会解释
Listen to me. Give me a chance to explain--
解释什么
Explain what?
手和会是杀人犯
The Hand are murderers and killers!
高 那都是高
Gao! It was... all Gao.
她不能代表我们 她...
She doesn't represent us. She...
她是手和会一个不守规矩的分支
she is part of a rogue faction of the Hand
他们贩毒 伤害他人
that deals drugs and destroys lives,
-但我们不是那样的 -这就是你的说法
- but that is not who we are. - That's your story?
她是坏手和会 你是好手和会
That she's the bad Hand and you're the good Hand?
得了
Come on!
你一直在骗我
You've been lying to me this whole time!
不是的 我没有...
That's not true. I didn't...
我们第一次在公园遇见时 那钱是博徒给你的吗
Did Bakuto give you that money the first time we met in the park?
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
我在道场留宿时 他同意了吗
Was it okay with him when I stayed around at the dojo?
这不是个阴谋 丹尼
This isn't some conspiracy, Danny.
那解释给我听
Then explain it to me.
说个明白
Make it make sense.
因为现在 我听到的都是谎言
Because right now, all I'm hearing are lies
-和借口 -我是先认识你
- and evasion-- - I already met you!
先对你有感觉的
I already felt the way I feel.
那是你知道我是铁拳之前还是之后
And was that before or after you knew about the Fist?
之前
Before.
跟我上♥床♥是他的主意吗
And was it his idea that you sleep with me?
丹尼
Danny...
博徒什么时候来找你
So when did Bakuto approach you with this...
叫你招募我的
this idea of recruiting me?
因为你们就是为了这个 是吧
Because that's what all of this is about, isn't it?
-我们不招募谁 -就是的
- Recruiting isn't what we do. - But it is.
所有人对我感兴趣
The only reason anybody is interested in me
都是因为铁拳
is because of the Fist.
我是对丹尼·兰德有感觉 不是对铁拳
My feelings are for Danny Rand, not the Iron Fist.
那为什么撒谎 为什么配合他们
Then why lie? Why go along with this?
因为你被洗♥脑♥了
Because you've been brainwashed!
真好笑
Oh, that's hilarious coming
你还是在一个邪教长大的呢
from someone who grew up inside of a cult!
想想看
Just... think about it.
每次有人提到手和会 你都抓狂
Every time someone mentions the Hand, you freak out.
你跑去码头
You run off to the docks or...
冲进有一群战士的大楼
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表