剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
和我女儿合作 我肯定不信
working with my daughter, I wouldn't have believed it.
如果我们不是在应付毒贩
Reunion would be a hell of a lot better
我们的重逢会更加美好
if we weren't taking down drug dealers.
人要知道满足嘛
Well, we take our blessings where we can find 'em.
以前我坐在你身边陪你做化疗时
You used to say that to me when I'd sit with you
你经常这么说
during your chemo treatments.
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
你会...坐在我身边和我说学校的事和...
Yeah, you'd... sit and talk to me about school and...
你最近和朋友之间发生的事...
your latest drama with your friends, and...
你会一直唱那首歌♥
You sang that one song over and over.
-《疯狂的爱》 -没错
- "Crazy in Love"? - Yeah.
我知道在我治疗时陪在我身边
I know it wasn't easy being there by my side
并不好受
during those treatments.
我绝对不会错过那些时光 那些时刻...
I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I mean, those moments...
我感觉你只属于我一个人
I felt like I had you all to myself.
那对我很重要
Well, it meant a lot.
现在我们有第二次机会
Well, here we are with a second chance.
保证我等一切结束后 我们会弥补失去的时光
Promise me when this is all over, we can make up for lost time.
你 我 丹尼 沃德
You, me, Danny, Ward.
-就像...一家人去度假 -好
- Like a... Like a family vacation. - Yeah.
我一直想去澳大利亚
I've always wanted to go to Australia.
-好 -有人要见你
- Deal. - You've got a visitor.
我和你说了 除了丹尼谁都不准上来
Told you no one but Danny was allowed up here.
沃德
Ward.
沃德 你来这里干什么
Ward. What are you doing here?
我来和乔伊谈谈
I came to have a word with Joy.
你都去哪了 爸爸说你在接受帮助
Where have you been? I mean, Dad said you were getting help.
是啊 是啊 我感觉好多了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better.
我要单独和乔伊谈谈
I need to talk with Joy alone.
你想和乔伊说的事都能和我说
Well, anything you have to say to Joy, you can say to me.
没关系的 给我们点时间
It's okay. Just give us a sec.
你还好吗
So how are you?
给医院打个电♥话♥ 查明他为什么被放出来了
Give the hospital a call. Find out how he's been released.
嗯 好多了
Yeah, much better.
我想出去转转 聊聊天
I was hoping we could head out and catch up.
当然了
Yeah, definitely.
但现在我们有很重要的事要做
But right now we're in the middle of something big.
-什么事 -我...
- What? - Well, I'm...
我在帮爸爸让我们摆脱手和会...
I'm helping Dad free us from the Hand.
天啊
Jesus.
-怎么了 -他在利用你 乔伊
- What? - He's using you, Joy.
他没有利用我 这计划是我想出来的
He's not using me. I came up with the plan.
他需要我 沃德 他需要我们
He needs me. Ward, he needs us.
你得赶紧离开他
You need to get away from him right now.
你根本不知道自己面对的是什么
You've no idea what you're up against here.
不 我知道我要面对什么
No, I know exactly what I'm up against.
我查清了手和会干的所有事
I've laid out everything the Hand's doing.
我说的不是他们 我说的是爸爸
I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about Dad.
-他需要我们 -不
- He needs us. - No.
他一直对我很混♥蛋♥
He's always been a bastard to me.
自从他...死而复生后 就像...
Ever since he... came back from the dead, it's like a...
就像他的一部分灵魂被留在了坟墓里
It's like a piece of his soul got left in the grave.
他会利用你 伤害你
He will use you, hurt you,
然后毫不犹豫地抛弃你
and throw you aside without a second thought.
-你在说胡话 -我明白
- You're not making any sense. - I understand.
我...
I--
我们出去聊吧 好吗
Let's just go so we can talk, okay?
-我们去... -出什么事了 沃德
- Where are we-- - What's the problem, Ward?
没事
No problem.
我只是想和乔伊好好聊聊
I just wanna spend some quality time with Joy.
你送我去的医院
The hospital that you sent me to
建议我好好补偿她
recommended that I make amends to her.
-算是复健疗程的一部分 -真有意思
- Part of the whole NA business. - That's funny.
辛格尔顿刚打给医院
Singleton called the hospital,
没有医生批准你出院
said no doctor signed off on your release.
相信我 我在慢慢康复
Trust me. I'm on the road to wellness.
需要乔伊的参与
Joy is part of it.
乔伊 我们走
Joy, let's go.
我13年来都没有父亲 沃德
I haven't had a dad for 13 years, Ward,
因为某种奇迹 他...就在这里
and by some miracle, he's... he's here.
我希望我们能陪着他 好吗
I want us to stay here with him, okay?
-你明白吗 -该死
- Do you understand? - God damn it!
-你得离开哈罗德 -儿子...
- You need to get away from Harold. - Hey, now, son...
少来这套
Don't "now, son" me.
你也看到他有多不正常了吧
You see how off he is, right?
你才看起来不正常
You're the one that seems off.
因为不管他是谁 他...
That's because whoever this is, isn't...
他不是我们的父亲 好吗
He isn't our dad, okay?
这个披着我们父亲外皮的人
This... this thing crawling around in our dad's skin,
他很暴♥力♥ 危险
he is violent, dangerous...
就我所知他已经杀了两个人
He's killed two men, that I know of.
我相信是他杀了威尔金斯
I have no doubt that he killed Wilkins.
你最近见过凯尔吗
Have you seen Kyle around lately?
凯尔是谁
Who's Kyle?
我也不想这么说 乔伊
It pains me to say this, Joy.
沃德显然依然需要帮助
It's clear that Ward still needs help.
算了 我们走
Doesn't matter. Let's just go.
-我们走吧 -凯文
- Let's just go now. - Kevin.
爸爸 叫他们住手
Dad, stop this!
后退 后退
Get back! Get back!
快点
Do it!
沃德
Ward.
你为什么就不肯跟我走
Why couldn't you have just come with me?
为什么一切都非得这么难
Why does everything have to be so goddamn hard?
-放她走 -你失控了 儿子
- Let her go. - Oh, you've lost it, son.
我不管你怎么想 乔伊得跟我走
I don't care what you think. Joy's coming with me.
好吧 我跟你走
Okay. Yeah. I'll come with you.
我跟你走
I'll come with you.
把枪放下吧
Just put the gun away.
我会把枪放下
I will put the gun away
等我们进了电梯离开这里再说 行吗
when we are on the elevator and away from here. Deal?
行 没关系 别担心
Deal. It's fine. Don't worry about it.
我能阻止他
I can stop this.
不 不要
No, don't.
你们俩 都闭嘴
Shut up, both of you!
去按按钮
Push the button.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我跟你说了 等我先把乔伊送走
I told you, not until I got Joy out of here.
怎么回事 这些人是谁
What the hell's going on? Who are these guys?
看来我打扰了欢乐的家庭团圆时光
Looks like I interrupted a lovely family moment.
你哥哥把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了手和会
Your backstabbing brother has turned us over to the Hand.
我向你保证这是最好的选择 哈罗德是个禽兽
I promise you this is for the best. Harold is a monster.
不 你才是禽兽
No, you're the monster.
够了 你们所有人
Enough. All of you.
你这个蠢货 你把所有事都搅黄了
You goddamn idiot. You're screwing everything up.
你得控制好你的情绪 沃德
You need to take control of your passions, Ward.
不然你永远无法成为优秀的领导人
You'll never be a great leader until you do.
不好意思 但没人可以掏枪指我
I'm sorry about that, but no one pulls weapons on me.
所有人 请坐到沙发上
All of you, please, to the couch.
请坐 冷静一下
Take a seat and calm down.
沃德 能停止转移我的钱吗
Ward... would you please stop the transfer of my money?
放我和乔伊走 这不是我们说好的
Let Joy and I leave, please. None of this was part of the deal.
快去
Do it.
你真觉得你能转移我的钱吗
Did you really think taking my money would work?
你们说好的是什么
Oh, what's this deal?
你肯定真的让他难以忍♥受 哈罗德
You must really be quite the bitter pill, Harold,
因为你儿子愿意以杀死你为条件
because your son is giving me access to Rand
给我进入兰德集团的权限
in exchange for killing you.
还有帮助我抓住丹尼·兰德
That, and helping me capture Danny Rand.
好了
Done.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表