剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
I know it sounds crazy, but...
但我们是不是该跟他谈谈
should we actually just talk to him?
我们为什么要那么做
Why would we want to do that?
我就是想 会不会有可能
Well, um, I'm just wondering if there's any chance
-真的是丹尼 -不可能
- it could actually be Danny. - No.
乔伊 我们说过了
Joy... we went through this.
绝对不会
Definitely not.
这要么是个疯子
This is either a crazy guy or...
要么是个套
it's some sort of setup.
如果是这样 他很聪明
And if that's the case, he's really smart.
他在利用我们的感情
He's playing on our emotions.
为什么
Why?
因为死去的丹尼 曾是我们的朋友
'Cause we lost a friend when Danny died.
难道你不希望 时隔多年后
Wouldn't you love it if somehow he was still alive,
他不知怎么还活着 又回来了吗
walked into our office all these years later?
我不知道
I don't know.
还是你真觉得这时机只是巧合
Or do you really think the timing is coincidental?
就在我们准备宣布扩展中国的业务时
Right when we're about to announce our expansion in China?
有道理
Okay.
一个按理说有公♥司♥51%股份的人突然找来
Someone walks in who potentially owns 51% of the company.
就算是假的 人们会认为
Even if it's bogus, the perception...
领导权会陷入纠纷
is there's a leadership struggle.
-谁会得利呢 -我们的竞争对手
- And who gains from this? - Our competition.
可能是任何人
It could be anyone.
你觉得这是企业破坏行为
So you're thinking this is some sort of corporate sabotage?
那说得通 不是吗
Makes sense, doesn't it?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我只是想谈谈 我不知道还能怎么找到你
I just wanted to talk. I didn't know any other way to get to you.
别想
No way.
停住 停下来
Stop. Stop!
对不起
Sorry. I, uh...
我上次开车 还是爸爸抱我坐在他腿上
haven't driven since my dad put me on his lap
让我在我们汉普顿的家里开那次
and let me drive around our place in the Hamptons.
马上停车
Stop the car now.
-我说停车 -沃德 我只是想谈谈
- I said stop the car. - Ward, I just need to talk.
停车
Pull over.
把枪拿开
Put the gun away.
-快点 -我只是想谈谈
- Now. - Look, I just want to talk, okay?
你可以去跟警♥察♥谈 你去跟他们谈吧
You can talk to the police. That's who you can talk to.
自从我回来
I have been met with nothing
就只感受到愤怒和敌意
but anger and hostility since I've been home.
老实说 这让人很生气
And honestly... it's kind of aggravating.
我要再说最后一次
So I'm going to ask you one last time.
请 把枪拿开
Please... put the gun away.
感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
不怎么样吧
Not so good.
碰
Bang!
你别想拿到我们一分钱
You will never get a penny from us.
谁提到钱了
Who said anything about money?
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
我要答案
I want answers.
我要知道发生了什么
I want to know what happened.
我 我父母
To me, to my parents...
和挂着我姓氏的公♥司♥
to the company that has my name on it!
你就想要答案
That's all you want? Answers?
对
Yeah.
我会把知道的都告诉你
I'll tell you everything I know.
好
Okay.
我在听
I'm listening.
温德尔·兰德 他妻子希瑟和儿子丹尼
Wendell Rand, his wife Heather and their son, Danny,
因飞机坠毁在喜马拉雅山而死
died in a plane crash in the Himalayas.
飞机一直没找到
The plane was never found.
他们的尸体也没找到
Their bodies were never found.
-继续说 -我只知道这些
- Keep going. - That's all I know.
得了 你肯定还知道别的
Oh, come on. I know you know more.
他们死时我才15 我怎么会还知道别的
I was 15 when they died. Why would I know anything more?
你为什么认为还有别的
And why do you think that there's more to know?
你为什么在乎
And why do you care?
-因为你不是丹尼·兰德 -我是
- Because you are not Danny Rand. - Yes, I am.
把证明你是兰德家人的DNA测试拿给我看
Show me a DNA test that proves you're a Rand.
我没有在世亲属了
I have no living relatives.
指纹测试
A fingerprint test.
我们坠机时我才十岁
I... I was ten when we crashed.
-我没采过指纹 -那你没有证据
- I never had fingerprints taken. - Then you've got nothing.
天呐 知道吗
Oh, man. You know what?
你小时候就很浑 你现在也很浑
You were a dick as a kid, and you're still a dick now.
-你根本不了解我 -不
- You don't know anything about me. - No.
你以前曾把我锁在兰德大厦餐厅的冰箱里
You used to lock me in the freezer at the Rand cafeteria.
有次公♥司♥野餐
At one of the company picnics...
你在我的三明治里放了只死青蛙
you put a dead frog in my sandwich.
你每次有机会就会踢我的蛋蛋
You would kick me in the balls every chance you had.
记得吗
This sound familiar?
那都不是真的
None of that is true.
是的
Yes, it is.
真是难以想象
I can only wonder what it's like
你疯狂的头脑里是什么样
inside that crazy little head of yours.
你想知道是什么样
You wanna know what it's like?
是这样的
It feels like this...
如果你是十岁的孩子 你看着你妈妈死了
When you're a ten-year-old boy and you watch your mother die...
你知道你和你♥爸♥爸接下来也要死了
and you know you and your father are next,
那感觉是这样的
it feels like this!
-你疯了 -是啊 或许吧
- You're crazy. - Yeah! Yeah, maybe.
停下
Stop this.
停下
Stop.
停车
Stop the car!
-撑住 丹尼 -天呐
- Hold on, Danny! - Oh, my God!
停车
Stop the car!
停车
Stop the car!
对不起
I'm... I'm sorry. I...
我不想...
I... I didn't mean to...
这事没完
This isn't over.
我知道
I know.
我觉得你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
鸡肉三明治
Chicken parm.
布利克街那家意大利熟食店的
The Italian deli on Bleecker.
他们每晚都会把剩的丢掉
They throw 'em out at the end of the night.
你知道去哪找 就能找到很多食物
Plenty of food if you know where to look.
这就是问题所在
That's where it all went wrong.
什么的问题所在
Where all what went wrong?
全人类
All mankind.
是真的
It's true.
几百万年来
For, like, a couple million years...
我们都是猎人 收集者
we were all hunters and gatherers.
生活很美好
Life was good.
人们会变得强壮 高大 活到七十多
People grew strong and tall and lived into their 70s.
然后一万年前
Then, like, 10,000 years ago,
人突然犯了傻 决定开始
they all got hit with the idiot stick and decided to start...
农耕 建立城市
farmin', build cities.
一切都毁了
And everything went to shit.
-嗯 -但我没有
- Yeah. - Not me, though.
我不会
No way, man.
我要保持本真
I'mma stay true to my purpose.
我是个猎人 收集者
I'm a... I'm a hunter-gatherer.
那你很走运
You're lucky, then.
佛祖说 "人生目标就是找到你的目标"
Buddha said, "Your purpose in life is to find your purpose."
嗯 有道理
Sure, that makes sense.
嗯
Yeah.
你的目标是什么
What's your purpose?
保护昆仑 抵挡一切压♥迫♥
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表