剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
第二季 第一集
搞什么
Come on.
开门
Open up.
我会让你吞那个刀片
I'll make you eat that blade.
你看到这玩意的厉害了
Now, you saw what this can do.
道歉 否则我把你的脸揍开花
So, apologize, before I break your face.
对不起
I'm sorry.
瞧 这不是好多了吗
See? That's better.
你是金老虎的人 是吧
You're a Golden Tiger, yes?
那是蒜蓉虾的味儿吗
Is that garlic shrimp I smell?
还有木须肉
And moo shu.
你太宠我了
You spoil me.
是点[午]夜灯的燃料
Fuel to keep the midnight oil burning.
你已经错过午夜几小时了
You missed midnight by a couple hours.
-你在忙什么呢 -移♥民♥局绿卡申请表
- What are you working on? - The... USCIS I-485.
成为永久公民的第一步不能太简单 是吧
Can't make the first step in permanent citizenship easy?
否则人人都能申请了
Or everyone would apply.
我在帮助戴安娜·蔡整理她的申请表
I'm helping Diana Tsai put hers together.
她在福赛斯的那间小动漫店工作 是吧
Oh, she works at that little anime store on Forsyth, right?
我该去看看她
I should swing by and see her.
然后带更多破烂回来吗
So you can bring more junk up in here?
不是破烂 是研究资料
It's not junk. It's research.
我错过了15年的文化 我得补课
I missed the last 15 years of culture. I need to catch up.
我还挺喜欢你不知道海绵宝宝是谁的
I kind of like that you don't know who SpongeBob is.
他是块叫宝宝的海绵
He's a sponge named Bob.
好吧
All right.
该死
Oh, shit.
装甲车劫案受挫
你闹的动静真不小
You really did some damage.
他们杀了三个保安
They killed three security guards.
我不能让他们逃脱 所以
I couldn't take the chance on letting them get away, so...
我阻止了他们
I stopped them.
看上去像战场
Looks like a war zone.
客气劝他们不听
They didn't respond well to "please."
你知道你前几天晚上也那么说的
You know that's what you said the other night, right?
那次你是把那间夜店的后墙撞翻了
When you knocked the wall out of the back of that nightclub.
我只是想维持安宁
I'm just trying to keep the peace.
这些情况
Situations...
时有发生
they happen.
或许你也跟我来
Maybe if you started coming out with me...
我们别再谈这事了
Let's not have this discussion again, okay?
得了 让我来吧
Oh, come on, let me.
我喜欢我在中心的工作
I like what I do at the center.
我帮助他人 我是社区的成员
You know, I... I help people. I'm a part of the community.
再说
Besides...
上次我卷入时
last time I got involved...
出了岔子
things went sideways.
你救了米丝蒂
You saved Misty.
还有克莱尔
And Claire.
乐观地说
That's the glass-half-full version.
这是事实
It's the truth.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
干什么
What?
我们睡觉前 再做一件英勇任务吧
How about one last heroic mission before we get some shut-eye?
我以为你希望我休息呢
I thought you wanted me to rest.
你大老远从海斯特街带外卖♥♥回来给我了嘛
You did bring me takeout all the way from Hester Street.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我收到你关于那批货的消息了
I got your message about the shipment.
东西还在路上吧
I trust it's still on its way.
是的 问题在于路费
It is. The issue is the price of passage,
涨价了
which has gone up.
我们说好的 杨先生
We had a deal, Mr. Yang.
我控制这片码头
I control these docks.
但有其他人想要我的东西
But others want what I have.
如果我失去控制 你的货就过不了海关
If I lose control, your shipment will fail to clear customs.
那是绝不可以的
That is not an option.
新价格是四百万
The new price is four million.
在我们那里 杨先生
Where I'm from, Mr. Yang,
食言者
those who go back on their word
会被丢进峡谷
are tossed to the bottom of a ravine.
小时候 我会从他们的尸身间走过
As a child, I would walk among their corpses
打碎他们的骨头 作为额外的惩罚
and break their bones for extra measure.
我会跟我的合伙人商讨你的条件
I will discuss the terms with my partner.
我妻子总对我说这地方就是则警世通言
My wife likes to tell me this place is a cautionary tale.
所有这些小鱼 本以为自己在游向上游
All the little fish that thought they were headed upstream...
如今却成了他人的盘中餐
now someone else's meal.
少说什么故事
No more stories.
你敢再抬价
You raise the price again...
你 你妻子和你的生意都别想好过
you, your wife and your business will suffer.
科琳会想通的
Colleen will come around.
要我说 你女人不知道自己错过了什么
I'm just saying your lady doesn't know what she's missing.
我可是什么都有
You're looking at the full package here.
我有自己的生意 还是舞王
I own my own business. I dance mad good.
你该听我唱卡拉OK的 我可厉害了
And you should hear me karaoke. I absolutely crush it.
没办法 科琳讨厌卡拉OK
Yeah, well, Colleen hates karaoke.
什么 那我马上再不唱了 不说了
What? Then I quit right now, this moment. Forget it.
你俩似乎挺好的
You two seem to be doing good, huh?
是啊 我们现在很不错
Yeah. We're in a solid place right now.
这是我第一次跟人同居
You know, this is the first time I've, uh, moved in with someone.
需要适应 我还得分享我的私人空间
It's an adjustment, you know? I gotta share my personal space.
我的私密想法
My private thoughts.
上周 我把她的一条裙子放进了烘干机
Last week, I put one of her dresses in the dryer.
-重罪啊 -是啊
- Cardinal sin. - Yep.
仅次于直接拿奶盒喝奶
Second only to drinking milk out of the container.
那太恶心了 哥们
That's just freaking disgusting, bro.
是啊 她也这么说
Yeah. So I'm told.
丹尼
Danny.
听着
Look.
所有这些挑战 哥们 都是好练习
All these challenges, my brother, it's good practice.
你得趁阳光明媚时好好享受
You gotta make hay while the sun shines.
因为你无从知道什么时候会下雨
'Cause you never know when rain may come.
-嗯 -知道了吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
你就瞪大眼睛吧 说不定你未来的妻子会出现
And you keep your eyes peeled in case your future wife walks by.
你女朋友就是我未来的妻子
Your girlfriend is my future wife.
走吧 上去吧
Yeah, go on. Just get in there.
你就把车停这儿吗
You just gonna leave your car here?
莫特街封锁了 今天那里肯定堵死了
Closed down Mott Street. Gonna be a cluster out there today.
我在新闻上看到了 装甲车的事
I saw it all over the news. It was the armored car thing.
金老虎进了斧头帮的地盘
Golden Tigers in Hatchet Gang territory.
不妙啊
Not good.
不妙 真的 丹尼
Not good, I tell you, Danny.
之前的休战都被打破了
All the old truces are being thrown to the wind.
上次发生黑帮战争时 场面很可怕
Last time there was a Triad war, it wasn't pretty.
他们招募每一个人
Everybody was approached for recruitment.
你说得好像亲身经历过
You, uh... You say it like you experienced it.
我12岁时 我差点加入了斧头帮
When I was 12 years old, I almost joined the Hatchets.
我的好哥们被招了进去
My best friend was recruited.
看到他躺在棺材里 我才没走歪路
Seeing him in a casket kept me on the straight and narrow.
可怕的历史 希望不会重演
The bad old days. Let's hope they're not coming back, yeah?
好消息 都弄好了
Good news. All done.
现在只剩申请费了
All that's left is that filing fee.
凭我的薪水 一时半会儿肯定凑不齐750美元
No way I can get $750 together on my salary any time soon.
贝阿德有基金
Bayard has a fund.
我们或许能至少负担部分费用
We may be able to at least partially cover the cost.
谢谢你 科琳
Thank you, Colleen.
-我们非常感激 -不客气
- We're so grateful. - Please.
自己抚养拉娜肯定很艰辛
Raising Lana on your own can't be easy.
她长大得好快
She's growin' up so quick.
太快了 我都快买♥♥不起她的衣服了
Too quickly. I can barely keep her in clothes.
我们刚从慈善捐助得到一大批捐的衣服
We just got a bunch of donations for that charity drive.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表