剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
第一季 第一集
温德尔·兰德
哈罗德
丹尼
妈妈
爸爸
哥伦比亚大学
乔伊·米查姆
兰德一家坠机后被推定死亡
哈罗德·米查姆过世
享年41岁
防身术和武术训练
科琳·温老师
力道场
允许进入
那是我家的大楼
That's my building.
你该卖♥♥了它 买♥♥双鞋
You should sell it and buy some shoes.
琼大概已经不在这儿工作了吧
I'm, uh... guessing June doesn't work here anymore?
不要紧
Doesn't matter.
我是来见哈罗德·米查姆的
I'm here to see Harold Meachum.
对不起 那不可能
I'm sorry, that's not possible.
我是丹尼·兰德 温德尔·兰德的儿子
I'm Danny Rand. The son of Wendell Rand.
我...离开了很久
I've, uh, been away a long time.
你是来见哈罗德·米查姆的
And you're here to see Harold Meachum?
对
Yeah.
-稍等 -好
- One minute, please. - Okay.
我以前在这里滑过滑板
I used to ride my skateboard around in here.
马上就会有人出来见你
Someone will be right out to see you.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
欢迎来到兰德集团
Welcome to Rand Enterprises.
触摸交互屏
Touch the interactive screen
-可查看公♥司♥名录检索 -这可是新的
- to access the company directory. - This is new.
走吧
Let's go.
-你不该来这儿 -等等
- You don't belong here. - Oh, wait.
-我是丹尼·兰德 -快走
- I... I'm Danny Rand. - Now.
-拜托 去找下哈罗德 -给我走
- Come on, guys. Just call Harold. - You're out of here.
拦住他
Hold him.
拜托 我只是想跟哈罗德谈谈
Guys, I just want to talk to Harold.
-拜托 -别想
- Come on. - No.
先生
Excuse me.
喂 你
Excuse me!
你是谁 哈罗德在哪
Who are you? Where's Harold?
什么 你是谁
Excuse me? Who are you?
沃德
Ward?
乔伊
Joy?
我是丹尼
It's Danny.
丹尼·兰德
Danny Rand.
你怎么上来的
How did you get up here?
电梯 我...
The elevator. I, uh...
我是来见你们父亲的
I came to see your father.
听着 我觉得你走错地方了
Look, but I think you're in the wrong place.
不 我绝对没走错
No, this is definitely the right place.
对不起 我要叫保安了
I'm sorry, but I'm calling security.
-他们可以帮你 -等等 别 是我
- They can help you. - Wait, no. It's me.
听着 我知道这听上去不可思议
Look, I know it sounds crazy,
但让我跟你们爸爸谈谈 好吗
but let me just talk to your dad, okay?
然后我就不打扰你们了
Then I can leave you guys alone.
哈罗德·米查姆恐怕已经过世了
I'm afraid Harold Meachum is dead.
什么
What?
我不知道 什么时候
I... I didn't know. When?
为什么没人接电♥话♥ 能不能把保安叫上来
Why isn't anyone picking up? Can you get security up here?
他12年前死于癌症
He died of cancer 12 years ago.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我们的父母都死了
All our parents are gone now.
好吧 谢谢你过来 我带你...
Okay, well, thanks for dropping by. I'm gonna show you--
什么 不不 那我得跟你们谈了
What? No, no, no. I guess I need to talk to you, then.
你得离开我的办公室
What you need is to get out of my office.
听着 是我 真的是我
Look, uh, it's me. Seriously.
我们走去舞台熟食店
Why don't we just all walk over to the Stage Deli?
我们喝杯茶 一起谈谈
We can have a cup of tea. We can talk about this.
舞台熟食店已经关门很多年了
Stage Deli's been closed for years.
我们去哪无所谓 好吗
It... it doesn't matter where we go, okay?
我就是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
你绝对是疯了
You are absolutely insane
我们才不会坐下跟你喝茶呢
if you think I'm gonna sit down and have a cup of tea with you.
-我知道这很奇怪 -是吗
- I know this is strange, but - Really?
还用说
You think?
或许是因为丹尼·兰德已经死了
Maybe, that's because Danny Rand is dead.
拜托 马上离开
Please, get out of here now.
沃德 你得冷静下来
Ward... you need to calm down.
冷静
Calm down?
你真的是叫我冷静下来吗
Are you seriously telling me to calm down?
滚蛋 否则我把你丢出去
Get out, or I will throw you out.
沃德 你别激动
Ward, you need to back off.
你再对我指手画脚试试
Keep telling me what to do...
好了 我们都冷静点 好吗
All right. All right. Let's all calm down, yeah?
听着 不管你是谁
Look, whoever you are,
我觉得你最好还是走吧
I think it's best if you leave--
我不想走
Look, I don't want to leave!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有意...
I... I didn't mean to...
-最后的机会 伙计 -沃德 等等
- Your last chance, buddy. - Ward, wait.
可算来了
About time.
把这个疯子混♥蛋♥带走
Take this crazy piece of shit away.
不用这样的 我并不危险
Look, it doesn't have to be like this, okay? I'm not dangerous.
他袭击了大堂的保安
He attacked the loby guards.
真的
Serious?
偷袭了我们大堂的保安
Blindsided our guards in the lobby.
-我要报♥警♥了 -别
- I'm calling the police. - No.
如果他被捕 几小时就会放出来
If he gets arrested, he'll be out again in a few hours.
你再敢走进这栋大楼
If you set foot in this building again,
我们的保安会视你为人身威胁
our guards will take it as a personal threat
并采取一切必要的回应手段
and will respond with whatever means necessary.
我觉得你明白那是什么意思
I think you know what that means.
听着 沃德 别这样
Look, Ward, don't do this.
等事情都澄清 你会觉得很糗的
You're gonna feel real stupid once all this is cleared up.
别这样
Come on!
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
不过
Still...
丹尼和他父母都过世15年了
it's been, like, 15 years since Danny and his parents died.
这家伙居然突然冒出来
This guy just shows up out of nowhere?
怎么了
What?
知道更怪的是什么吗
You know what's weirder?
他长得像丹尼 是吧
He looked like Danny. Right?
乔伊
Joy...
我知道 这太疯狂了
I know. I know. It's crazy. It's...
那不是丹尼
It's not Danny.
不是的
It's not.
希瑟 待在座位上 希瑟
Heather, stay in your seat. Heather!
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事 嗯 我没事
I'm okay. Yeah, I... I'm good.
我才不在乎你怎么样
I don't give a shit what you are.
你让我想起了比利
You know, you... you remind me of Billy.
他...
He was, uh...
我离开时 他是保安主管
he was head of security when I left.
嗯 他应该是退休了
Yeah. I guess he retired.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
帕克街 那是我的 你欠我钱
Park Place. That's mine. You owe me money.
好吧
Okay.
沃德 该你了
Ward, it's your turn.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
肯塔基大道 250块
Kentucky Avenue, 250 bucks.
还是算了吧
I don't think so.
什么意思
What do you mean, "I don't think so"?
我不想付钱
I don't wanna pay it.
-你必须付钱 -这是规则
- You have to. - It's the rules.
爸爸说怂货才守规矩呢
Dad says rules are for pussies.
有人吗
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表