剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
赶紧做完了事吧
Let's just get this over with.
如果我之前听上去像是在打探 我很抱歉
If it sounded like I was prying earlier, I apologize.
我不擅长这种事
I'm not good at this stuff.
什么事
What stuff?
聊天
Talking.
如果能让你好受点
If it helps...
我会无意识地说点或做点什么
I don't even know what I'm doing or saying
发现被人误会时都晚了
until it's taken the wrong way, so...
要是我误会了你外卖♥♥的意思 很抱歉
I'm sorry if I misread your intentions with the takeout.
就像段帝说的那样
As Lord Tuan says,
"人其实无法了解自己真实的目的"
"One never really knows one's own true intentions."
所以
So...
就这样算了 时间是怎么安排的
Yeah, you might as well. What's our timeframe on that?
我们得靠近点
We need to get closer.
好了 开始了
All right. Here it comes.
打开
Open 'em up.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
货物吗
Supplies?
我不知道
I don't know.
丹尼
Danny.
听着 我们方向没问题 相信我
Look, we're on the right track, okay? Trust me.
还是设备
It's just more equipment.
如果不是有鬼 为什么要配枪
Why would they need guns unless they have something to hide?
好吧
All right.
肯定是这个了
This is the one. It's gotta be.
替我盯着点
Keep an eye out for me.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
丹尼
Danny!
锁起来
Let's lock this one up.
该死
Shit.
丹尼
Danny...
已经到位置了
Has found its way nicely to Marks.
在上场
Up the field.
好一记球
That's a lovely ball.
又回来了
Back again...
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
化学家拉多万
Radovan, the chemist.
我是丹尼
I'm Danny.
你得和我走
You're coming with me.
不 别管我 求你了
No. Leave me, I beg of you.
不行 快起来 我扶你
I got you. Come on, I got you.
太不可思议了 你是怎么...
That was crazy. How did you...
-他中弹了吗 -他被捅了
- Is he shot? - He's been stabbed.
我们得把他送去医院
We need to get him to a hospital.
快上车
Jump in.
你们不明白
You don't understand.
我是多国的通缉犯
I'm a wanted man in several countries...
除非他们先找到我
unless they find me first.
如果我们不帮他 他会死的
If we don't help him, he's gonna die.
我们认识一个护士
We know a nurse.
你肯定也知道了 那个视频已经疯传了
I'm sure you're aware of this. That video has gone viral.
沃德
Ward?
沃德
Ward.
醒一醒
Wake up.
看着我 你吃了什么
Look at me. What did you take?
告诉我你吃了什么 我得知道
Tell me what you took. I need to know.
沃德
Ward!
我没事
I'm fine.
那是你 我有事
Well, that makes one of us.
我不知道你这是怎么了
I don't know what's going on here,
但我们有麻烦了
but I do know that we have a problem,
我需要你清醒的头脑
and I need you in your right mind
帮我想怎么解决这事
to help me figure out how to correct it.
不应该听乔伊的
Shouldn't listen to Joy.
你为什么这样对自己 沃德
Why are you doing this to yourself, Ward?
是对他那样
Doing it to him.
谁 丹尼
Who? Danny?
他会听到的
He'll hear.
好吧
Okay.
你吓到我了
you're scaring me.
走投无路了
No way out.
不 有出路的
Yes, there is.
我们会解决这事的 好吗
We're gonna fix this, okay?
你一直在我身边
You stood by me.
我们是一家人
We're family.
天哪
Oh, God.
-把你的信♥用♥卡♥给我 -嗯
- Give me your credit card. - Yeah.
无论花多少钱都行 给你
Whatever it costs. Here.
他气胸了
His lung is collapsing.
他快休克了
He's going into shock.
我得想办法密封他的胸部
I have to improvise a chest seal.
他吸气的时候...
When he inhales...
卡片会被吸在伤口上...
the card should suck into the wound...
阻止空气近一步进入肺部致使气胸
stop the air from going into his chest and collapsing his lung.
他呼气的时候...
When he exhales...
没有密封的那一侧...
the one unsealed side...
会...
should...
让空气排出
allow the air to escape.
让他的肺部...
And let his lung...
重新舒张
re-expand.
真是厉害
That was impressive.
希望你不会需要你的卡
Hope you don't want your card back.
我们拿他怎么办
What are we gonna do with him?
我希望他能待在这里
I was hoping he could stay here.
我要在这儿上课 我...
I have lessons here, I...
我们可以把他搬去你卧室 然后一起想办法
We can move him to your bedroom. We'll figure something out.
我会雇几个保镖
I'll hire security guards.
你谁都信不过
You can't trust anyone!
放松
Relax.
-把我送回去 -不要说话 你得放松
- Take me back. Take me back. - Shh. No, you need to relax.
没事的 你在这儿很安全
It's okay, you're safe here.
萨比娜
Sabina.
那是你妻子吗
Is that your wife?
你想让我们联♥系♥她吗
Do you want us to call her?
是我女儿
My daughter.
他们抓走了她
They have her.
谁抓走了她
Who has her?
手和会
The Hand.
该死
Shit.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
什么
What?
你知道手和会的事
You know about the Hand?
知道
Yeah.
你知道什么
What do you know?
你把他救出来 就是挑起了战争
That you just started a war by taking him from them.
你意识到了吗
Do you realize that?
我在市综合医院的同事被他们捅死了
My colleague at Metro-General Hospital was gutted.
是一帮忍♥者
It was an army of ninjas,
他们也想杀了我
and they tried to kill me, too.
都被掩盖了
It was all covered up.
我不得不辞掉了工作
Forced me to quit my job.
他们一直都在
They've been here all along.
手和会无处不在
The Hand is everywhere.
他们为什么把你抓到纽约来
Why did they want you here in New York?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
我发明了一个配方
I invented a formula.
你要在这儿制毒 再出口到全世界
You were gonna make it here and export it to the world.
对
Yes.
他是源头
He's the source.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表