剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
I just didn't think that Dad would like it either, so...
我必须做正确的事
I had to do the right thing.
如果这能让你好受点
You know, if it helps any,
我觉得哈罗德会特别为你骄傲的
I think Harold would have been crazy proud of you.
没有更好的了
That's the best you've got?
不是吧 这人有你一倍重
Really? This guy's twice your weight.
再加个拳手吧
How about you add another fighter?
我如果赢了 你付双倍
And when I win, you double my payday.
你真是个疯丫头 知道吗
You are one crazy chick, you know that?
但我喜欢你
But I like you.
准备看一生难得的大战了吗
You ready for the fight of your life?
那最好
You better be!
那最好
You better be!
因为龙之女回来了
Because the Daughter of the Dragon has returned!
但是
But...
她觉得公爵
she doesn't think the Duke here...
算不上挑战
is enough of a challenge.
所以 依她的要求
So, on her request,
她要二对一
she wants a little two-on-one action.
我为她准备了合适的人选
And I got just the guy for her.
吉米·皮尔斯 你还在吗
Jimmy Pierce, you still here?
吉米 吉米
Jimmy! Jimmy!
这小丫头觉得她打得过我
This little girl thinks she can fight me?
嗯
Yeah!
没办法 过来
What can I tell ya? Bring it in.
你们都知道规矩
Look, you guys know all the rules, huh?
认输或击倒是出笼子的唯一方式
Tap out or knock out's your only ways out of this cage.
怎么打都行
Otherwise, whatever works.
你真想这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
打吧
Fight!
上上上
Go! Go! Go!
卡住了吗 小丫头 来吧
Stuck, little girl? Let's go.
起来
Get up!
兰德集团为什么要买♥♥这个码头
Why would Rand wanna buy this pier?
我不知道
I don't really know.
沃德要我买♥♥的 我只是协助了交易
Ward said to buy it. I facilitated its purchase.
这正常吗 首席顾问
Is that normal, for chief counsel to...
不明原因就买♥♥下东西
buy things without knowing why?
我不需要知道为什么
I don't really need to know the "why."
沃德的领导一次次为兰德集团带来了成功
Ward's leadership has led Rand to success after success and...
你为什么对这个如此感兴趣
Why are you so interested in this?
坠机后
When I got to the...
我来到寺院
the monastery, post-crash...
得知了有一个位置
...I learned of a certain position.
一份厉害重要的工作
A powerful, important job,
我想得到它
and I wanted it.
-你♥爸♥一向说你目标定得远大 -是啊
- Your dad always said to set your goals high. - Yeah.
那里的每个人
Everyone there, and I mean everyone,
都说我这样的小鬼佬是不可能做到的
said there was no way a xiaoguilao like me could do it.
-什么 -就是
- A xiaogui... what? - Yeah, it's, uh...
就是...外人的意思
It sort of means, like, uh, an outsider.
-他们就那么喊我 -好过分啊
- That's what they called me. - Sounds kind of mean.
也挺酷的
Sort of cool, too.
再说 这让我更想要那份工作了
Besides, it... it just made me want the job more.
嗯 当然 我理解
Yeah. Sure. I get that.
问题是
So, problem was, I...
我没想过我为什么想要这份工作
I never thought through why I wanted this job.
我误把我的固执 当作了
I mistook my stubborn will for a sense of...
命运 还是什么的
destiny or something.
我从未考虑过
I never counted the cost of
这会对我的生活造成的影响
what it would actually mean for my life.
-你得到那工作了吗 -嗯
- And you got the job? - Yeah.
我为此拼尽了全力
I fought the whole way for it.
我赢得了那份工作
I earned it.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
我不知道
I don't know.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
那么
So...
你打算在这儿住多久
how long you planning on staying here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我来到之后就一直很忙
I've been pretty busy since I got here.
在寺院住了15年
After living in a monastery for 15 years...
改进不小
It's a big step up.
是啊
Yeah.
你都想不到
You have no idea.
-首先 我的房♥间 -嗯
- First off, my room? - Yeah?
跟这完全不一样
It was nothing like this.
六乘六的房♥间 地上一张脏兮兮的垫子
Six by six, a dirty mat on the floor.
一条毛毯
A blanket, you know.
一个尿壶
A literal pot to piss in.
每天早上 我要背着我身体
Every morning, I'd walk a mile uphill
那么大的水罐上山
with jugs the size of my torso,
好打够我和师♥父♥一天喝的水
just to get mine and my shifu's daily ration of water.
-每天早上 -对
- Every morning? - Every morning.
这还算轻松的
That was the easy part.
然后开始训练
Then it was training.
每一天 日复一日
All day, every day.
不训练时 我们
When we weren't training, it was...
打斗 对打
fighting, sparring.
每时每刻都充满挣扎
Every moment was a struggle.
打输了
Failure...
要挨打
...led to a beating.
打赢了
Victory...
要继续学下一招
led to the next fighting style,
下一课
the next lesson.
听上去像是虐待
Sounds like abuse.
让我成为了现在这样的人
Well... it made me what I am today.
那是什么样的人
Which is what?
我不知道
I don't know.
又一个住豪华公♥寓♥的人吗
Another guy living in a deluxe apartment?
-想喝酒吗 -嗯
- You want a drink? - Yes.
你会调伏特加汤力吗
You know how to make a vodka tonic?
如果就是伏特加和汤力 那么 会
Well... if it's just vodka and tonic, then, yeah.
我应该能调好
I think I can handle it.
我去吧
I'll get it.
少放汤力
Light on the tonic.
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Danny!
走吧
Go!
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? Yeah? - Yeah. Yeah.
-好 -我们得报♥警♥
- Okay. - We have to call the police.
-我知道他们要去哪 -什么
- I know where they're going. - What?
你都不知道情况多糟
You have no idea how bad it is.
就好像泰山
It's like we have goddamn Tarzan
从森林回来 在这儿到处走
walking around the place, fresh from the jungle.
怎么说
How so?
我不该说的
I shouldn't be telling you this,
但我们有一款研发了多年的药物
but we have this drug that we've spent years working on.
我们进行了测试 申请了专利 我不能细说
We get it tested, patented... Now, I can't go into specifics,
但要知道
but know this.
这药能改变世界
This is a game changer.
能拯救数百万人的生命
This drug will save millions of lives.
是吧
Right?
我们在开定价会议
So we're in our pricing-strategy meeting,
准备提高药价 大挣一笔
getting ready to boost the price, make a huge profit,
好资助未来多年的实验研究
and be able to fund years' worth of new lab research.
-嗯 -结果丹尼走进来
- Sure. - In walks Danny,
他利用他的绝对控股权
and he uses the full weight of his majority shareholdings
逼我们以成♥本♥价♥销♥售♥
to force us to sell the drug at cost.
成♥本♥价♥
At cost.
开玩笑吧
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表