剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
第一季 第八集
克莱尔·坦普尔
未审查囚犯信件
丹尼·兰德
漂白剂
你好吗
这碗里要是有点钱就更好了
嘿
哥们
你知道该干嘛
You know what to do.
我是丹尼
It's Danny.
你得马上离开你妈妈家
You need to leave your mom's place right now.
高可能派人去杀你了
Gao may be sending people to hurt you.
你一听到马上打给我或科琳
Call me or Colleen as soon as you get this.
哈罗德
Harold?
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你是怎么回事
The hell is wrong with you?
我以为你是他们的人
I thought you were one of them.
-谁的人 -手和会
- One of who? - The Hand.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你怎么会来这儿
What are you even doing here?
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
我觉得你该坐下
I think you should sit down.
老天爷啊
For Christ's sake.
你父亲出事了
Something terrible has happened to your father.
怎么
What?
他的奇亚籽吃光了吗
He ran out of chia seeds?
你最好别过去
You don't wanna go in there.
为什么
Why?
因为我
Because of me.
我想来警告他 但是...
I tried to warn him, but...
我来迟了
I was too late.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我不肯向高低头
I refused to back down from Gao.
我以为如果我摧毁了她的实验室
I thought if I destroyed her labs...
她就会怎样
That she'd what?
滚蛋回家吗
Take her ball and go home?
你是白♥痴♥吗
Are you a moron?
你以为你打破几支试管
You thought you could end a criminal conspiracy
就能摧毁一个犯罪集团了吗
by destroying a few test tubes?
我以为我做得到
I thought I could handle it.
现在
Well, now,
我得第二次哀悼我父亲的死亡
I need to mourn my father's death for the second time.
我不知道我的敌人是什么样
I didn't know what I was up against.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
我不会再让她伤害任何其他人了 我保证
I'm not gonna let her hurt anyone else. I promise.
我知道她要去哪 我去找她
I know where she's going. I'm gonna find her.
我不在乎你做什么
I don't give a shit what you do.
离我和乔伊远远的
Just stay the hell away from me and Joy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你就是毒瘤 丹尼
You're a cancer, Danny.
我要去中国
I'm going to China.
这家工厂 在安州
This factory, it's in Anzhou.
我的飞机坠毁时 就是要去那里
It's where we were headed when my plane crashed.
我父亲 他从未去过海外工厂
My father, he... he never visited the foreign sites.
他肯定是起了疑心
He must've suspected something was going on.
海♥洛♥因♥吗
Heroin?
或许高发现他知道了她的事
Maybe Gao found out he was onto her.
你觉得她对飞机动了手脚吗
You think she did something to the plane?
我只知道高惩罚那些想对付她的人
All I know is that Gao punishes people who try to fight her.
如果我想查明真♥相♥ 就得找到她
If I wanna find the truth, then I have to find her.
如果她不肯开口呢
What if she won't talk?
她会开口的
She'll talk.
好吧
Okay.
你考虑过这主意非常糟糕吗
Have you stopped to consider that this idea totally sucks?
才不糟糕
It doesn't suck, okay?
有点过分了吧 克莱尔
Kinda harsh, Claire.
并不
Not really.
你怎么知道
For all you know,
那里不是个陷阱 那什么安吉...安角...
you're walking into a trap in Angjo... Anjao...
安州
Anzhou.
安州 对
Anzhou. Right.
如果高说
What if Gao just said that
她认识你父亲是为了引你上钩呢
she knew your father so you'd take the bait?
或许他们根本没见过
Maybe they never even met.
你不能相信她对你说的话
You can't believe anything that she says to you.
听着 可能是这样
Look, that may be true.
但如果我有一线机会
But if there's even the smallest chance
查明真♥相♥ 我就得去
that I can find out the truth, then I have to go.
否则 这会成为困扰我余生的
Otherwise, it's just gonna be this cloud hanging over me
乌云
for the rest of my life.
如果她杀了你 你就没有余生了
Well, there is no rest of your life if she kills you.
我见过别人对付手和会
I've seen someone else take on the Hand.
结果并不好
It didn't end well.
多谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern,
但我已经下定决心了
but I've already made up my mind.
很抱歉我把你们扯了进来
I'm sorry I dragged you both into my fight,
但希望
but, hopefully,
我这一趟能结束手和会对我们所有人的影响
this trip will end the Hand's story in all of our lives.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
不行
No, you're not.
你上次企图自己对付手和会时
Last time you tried to take on the Hand alone,
你被打得很惨
you got beaten to shit.
你需要我
You need me.
手和会会找我们的
The Hand will be looking for us.
克莱尔 没有我们的消息不要露头
Claire, do not come up for air until you hear from us.
我也要去
I'm going, too.
这并不只关系到你 丹尼
This isn't just your fight, Danny.
他们去我家找我
They came at me in my home.
他们袭击了我的医院 他们杀了我的朋友
They attacked my hospital. They killed my friend.
我不希望你们再涉险了
I don't want you guys in any more danger.
手和会因恐惧而强大
The Hand thrives on fear.
我不能一直跑
I can't keep running.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
为了路易莎
For Louisa.
为了我自己
For myself.
你怎么计划的
So what's the plan?
我要找到她
I'm gonna track her down.
我要让她出其不意 我要抓住她
I'm gonna take her by surprise. I'm gonna grab her.
抓住她
Grab her?
然后呢 交给中♥国♥当♥局♥吗
And then what? Do we take her to the Chinese authorities?
还是国际刑♥警♥
Interpol?
希望你不是打算把她带回来
I hope you're not planning on bringing her back here, are you?
那样在飞机上要尴尬死了
That's gonna be one awkward-ass flight.
我也不知道
Look, I don't know, okay?
去中国路程很远
It's a long way to China.
我们落地前我会想好的
I'll figure it out before we get there.
如果你们不信任我 就别来
If you don't trust me, then don't come.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's all right.
恐怕这事没法处理得很优雅
I'm not sure there is a graceful way to handle this.
开始前你们需要点什么吗
Can I get anyone anything before we get started?
咖啡
Coffee?
我们买♥♥了新浓缩咖啡机
We have a new espresso machine.
少演戏了 劳伦斯
Cut the theatrics, Lawrence.
我们赶紧完事 好去收拾办公室
Let's get this over with so we can pack our offices.
你们的东西已经收拾好了
Your things have already been packed...
当然 兰德集团的东西不能带走
minus any Rand property, of course.
盒子会交给你们
The boxes will be released to you
你们签了中止合同就完事了
as soon as you sign your termination agreements.
你要拿我们的小玩意做要挟吗
You're holding our knickknacks hostage?
不只是物件而已 沃德
They're not just stuff, Ward.
我还有无法替代的东西
I have things that can't be replaced...
爸爸妈妈的照片
photos of Mom and Dad.
我说了 你们签个字就能拿到东西了
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表