剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
地上有玻璃
The, uh... the glass.
跪下
Kneel.
剪刀拳
Scissor punch!
剪刀拳
Scissor punch.
滑步
Shuffle step.
圆钩拳
Round hook punch.
圆钩拳
Round hook punch!
我有红钩拳
I got a Red Hook punch.
-红钩 -这样的
- Red Hook? - But it goes like this.
够了
Enough!
在道场要心怀敬意
The dojo is a place of respect.
你是谁
And who the hell are you?
或许你该亲自试试便知道了
Maybe you wanna test me and find out.
你们像猴子一样闲聊
You chatter like monkeys.
你们的踢和拳像蕾丝窗帘一般无力
Your kicks and punches are like lace curtains.
内心要静
Silence your inner voice.
从核心汲取能量
Draw strength from your center.
起初要慢
Go slow at the beginning.
搞什么
Come on.
你搞什么鬼
What the hell?
谁让你管事的
Who put you in charge?
这是幼儿园吗 还是训练战士的地方
Is this a kindergarten, or are you training warriors?
我在努力为人们提供安全的环境
I am trying to provide a safe place for people.
那些孩子半数
Half the kids out there
都经常被家人或霸凌者打
get beaten on a regular basis by family or bullies.
只有在这里
This is the one place
他们不用担心那个 直到你出现
where they don't have to worry about that, until now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你现在处于困境
I know you're in a bind.
很艰难
Having a tough time.
但你不能来这儿
But you can't be here.
老师
Sensei.
我们到了
And here we are.
这就到了
Already?
这怎么回事 我以为我们是要去餐厅
What is this? I thought we were headed to a restaurant.
待会儿的
We'll get there.
重要的事先做
But first things first.
相信我 你会喜欢的
Trust me, you're gonna like this.
我不懂
I don't understand.
老实说 我开始觉得不安了
And, frankly, this is starting to creep me out.
这位是凯文·肯尼迪
Meet Kevin Kennedy.
一年多前因汽车事故而不得不靠机器维持生命
On life support following an auto accident for over a year.
他重83公斤 O阴性血
He weighed 185 and has O negative blood.
30分钟后
In 30 minutes...
凯文的家人将走进来
Kevin's family will enter this room
一位牧师会为他做临终祷告
with a priest who will say last rites
然后医生会关掉机器
before the doctor takes him off life support
他就会死亡
and he dies.
-乔伊 -等等
- Joy-- - Wait.
因为凯文很棒 他签了器官捐献书
Because Kevin was awesome, he signed up to donate his organs.
其中包括肝脏
One of which is a liver.
跟特伦斯完全匹配
Which is a perfect match for Terence.
是的
Exactly.
他的肝脏
His liver
不会被列入国家名单
will never go to the national list.
会直接给你的侄子
It will go directly to your nephew.
今晚手术
Tonight.
你怎么做到的
How the hell did you manage this?
兰德集团有很多朋友
Rand has many friends.
我们希望跟你也做朋友
We'd like to add you to that list.
码头就是我的买♥♥入金
And the pier is my buy-in.
你昨晚真的帮了大忙
You, uh... really went above and beyond last night.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要告诉我这码头究竟为什么这么要紧吗
You want to tell me what's so important about this pier?
我们就是需要收♥购♥它
It's just an acquisition we need.
是为了今后
For the future.
那么你不打算说喽
So you're not gonna tell me.
只是个战略而已
It's strategic. That's all.
这真让我生气
You know... it really pisses me off.
什么
What?
你不肯告诉我你在计划什么
The fact you won't tell me what you're planning.
这是我们的公♥司♥ 沃德
This is our company, Ward.
你想过离开吗
Do you ever think about walking away from it?
得了
Yeah.
说真的
Honestly.
爸爸在遗嘱里都写了
Dad put all that stuff in the will.
他要我们经营兰德集团 我们离开会失去一切
He wanted us to run Rand. We lose everything if we leave.
我知道
I know.
但是
But...
也有人能重新开始
people have been known to start over...
白手起家
with nothing.
你是真在考虑这个 是吗
You're really thinking about this, aren't you?
我厌倦了
I'm tired...
很多东西
of a lot of things.
我会想你的
I'd miss you.
那你不愿一起来
So you wouldn't come with me?
我爱兰德集团
I love Rand.
如果你不这么觉得
If it's not like that for you...
那没事
...that's fine.
你知道无论如何我都会支持你
You know I back you no matter what.
是吧
Right?
我希望你能快乐
I just want you to be happy.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Oh, thanks.
事实证明 你的案子比我想的要难
Your case is turning out to be more of a challenge than I thought.
-怎么说 -完全找不到关于丹尼·兰德的证据
- How so? - There is no proof of Danny Rand anywhere.
所有的记录 你的出生证明 医生检查
Every single record, your birth certificate, doctors' visits...
你难道连图书卡都没有吗
Didn't you at least have a library card?
嗯 有
Yeah. Sure.
丹尼 那个也没了
Danny, it's gone, too.
我觉得肯定是米查姆家的人搞的鬼
Now I think that the Meachums are behind it, of course.
但如果我们拿不出确凿证据
If we do not have something definitive,
我们会输的 我不喜欢那样
we are going to lose, and I don't like that.
你还有什么没告诉我的吗
Is there anything you didn't tell me?
你可能遗漏的事
Something you might have missed?
或许吧
Maybe.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
当然 需要什么
Yeah, sure. What do you need?
我在找我小时候
I'm, uh... just looking for an X-ray
拍的一张X光片
from a visit when I was a kid.
你知道日期吗
I don't know. Do you have a date?
嗯 应该是2001年7月
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was in July, 2001.
我滑滑板摔断了胳膊
I, uh... I broke my arm skateboarding.
是啊
Sure, sure.
那段时间的X光片在你右边的架子上
The X-rays from that period are on that shelf to your right.
风投的人认为是好投资 我也觉得
VC guys think it's a good investment, and I think so, too.
好吧 我想看看
Okay. I'd like to take a look.
丹尼 丹尼
Danny. Danny...
我真的很难想通这一切
It's hard, really. Trying to get my head around all this.
现在这场合不合适
This is not the time or the place.
你当年就像我的兄弟
You were like a brother to me.
一个混♥蛋♥哥哥 但还是...
A terrible jackass of a brother, but still...
我敬仰你
I looked up to you.
这有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
我知道是你派了那人
I know you sent that guy.
我摔断胳膊那天只有你在
You were the only one with me the day I broke my arm.
-什么人 -这对你为什么那么重要
- What guy? - Why is this so important to you?
-你就那么恨我吗 -对
- Do you hate me that much? - Yes.
因为我认识的丹尼·兰德死了
Because the Danny Rand that I knew, he's dead.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表