剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
这是手和会平板上的数据
These are from the Hand tablet.
你见过这些文件
What, you've seen these documents before?
数据被篡改了
They've been changed.
一定是哈罗德·米查姆干的
It must've been Harold Meachum.
知道吗 他还活着 我刚见过他
You know. You know that he's alive then? I just saw him.
在哪
Where?
兰德集团 沃德的办公室
Rand Enterprises. Ward's office.
沃德曾想警告我 哈罗德会向缉毒署举报我
Ward tried to warn me that Harold was gonna call the DEA on me.
我多希望能说我好意外
You know, I... I wish that I could say I'm surprised,
但我在兰德集团实习时
but back when I interned at Rand,
我很快就发现不能信任哈罗德
I learned very quickly not to trust Harold.
我只是想知道他为什么
I just... I just wonder why he would be
-要装死这么多年 -他没有装死
- faking his death for all these years. - He didn't fake it.
他真的死了
He really died.
我们来罗列出
Let's make a list of things
你永远不许再说第二遍的话
that you are never allowed to say again,
首先就是刚才那句
starting with that.
如果你依然有那个平板
Now, if you still have the tablet,
我可以找人分♥析♥它
I could... I could get it analyzed.
或许证明那些文件是伪造的
Maybe prove that the documents were forged.
我把它给了哈罗德
I gave it to Harold.
当时我还愚蠢地以为我们在同一阵线上
Back when I was stupid enough to think we were on the same side.
还有其他我们能做的吗
Is there anything else we can do?
依我看 你有三个选项
The way I see it, you have three options.
你可以回到你的桃源去
You can... go back to Xanadu,
不管那是什么鬼地方
or wherever the hell it is
那个你待了15年的地方 永不回头
that you were for 15 years, and never look back.
或者你可以自首
Or you can turn yourself in
我们可以试图在法庭上力争
and we can try to fight this in court.
但基于证据
But given the evidence,
我最多只能请求一个诉讼交易
the best I can do is beg for a plea deal.
第三个选项呢
And the third option?
证明你无罪
Prove your innocence.
那些文件是电子的
Those documents are digital.
它们很可能在别的地方有备份
There's a very good chance that they've been copied somewhere.
你能想到谁可能有备份吗
Can you think of anyone who might have them?
能
Yeah.
一个我比哈罗德更不信任的人
The one person I trust even less than Harold.
你听到什么了吗
You hear anything?
没有
No.
一片寂静
It's silent.
至少有50个少年住在这儿
There's at least 50 teenagers living in there.
这里最不该一片寂静
Silent is the last thing it should be.
你认为这里被废弃了吗
You think it's deserted?
我们除掉了他们的头儿
I mean, we took out their leader.
或许他们跑路了
Maybe they ran.
只有一个办法查清楚
Only one way to find out.
他们会去哪
Where would they go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道的太多了
There's so much I don't know.
到了
Here it is.
高
Gao?
他们把你丢在这儿了
They left you here?
没有食物 也没有水
No food? No water?
我经受过更糟的
I've suffered worse.
那些窗上有金属纱窗
There are metal screens on those windows.
你本可以逃脱的
You could have escaped.
错过你的到来 当然不
And miss your visit? Heavens no.
我一直期待着这个呢
I've been looking forward to this.
你的语气很焦虑 丹尼·兰德
You're sounding rather anxious, Danny Rand.
我需要信息
I need information.
我什么要告诉你任何事呢
Why should I tell you anything?
因为如果你不说
Because if you don't,
我就砍了你的头 喂老鼠
I'll cut off your head and feed it to the rats.
这听起来可不妙
That does not sound pleasant.
我需要得到我从你那儿
I need access to everything
拿走的平板上的所有信息
that was on the tablet I took from you.
我把那些信息从电脑上彻底删除了
I purged all that information from my computers.
-没有备份 -没有
- There are no other copies? - There are not.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我从未对他撒谎
I have never lied to him.
你也能这么说吗
Can you say the same?
告诉我我想知道的
Tell me what I need to know.
你是如此糟糕的铁拳 真是毫不意外
It's no mystery why you're such a poor Iron Fist.
你不明白你自己的道路
You don't understand your own path.
你的气被愧疚污染了 但你仍拒绝面对它
Your chi is so polluted with guilt, yet you refuse to face it.
-我有何可愧疚的 -你父母的死
- And what should I be guilty of? - The death of your parents.
这根本没道理
That makes no sense.
你看着他们双双殒命
You watched them both die,
然而不知为何 你毫发未伤地活下来了
yet somehow, you survived with barely a scratch.
你曾在多少个不眠之夜
How many nights did you lie awake,
问自己 为什么我活下来了
asking yourself, "Why did I live?"
那又怎样 我那时只是个孩子
So what? I was just a kid.
"经过火洗礼的孩子" 是这么说的吧
"Child touched by fire." Isn't that how it goes?
现在那孩子长大了
And now that child has grown up.
愧疚真是种让人难受的情绪 不是吗
And guilt is such an uncomfortable feeling, isn't it?
用愤怒之火烧掉它要好得多
Much easier to burn it in the flames of anger.
你觉得自己很聪明吗
You think you're so clever...
跟人玩心理战术
with these little mind games.
这才是你离开昆仑的真正原因 不是吗
And that's the real reason why you left K'un-Lun, isn't it?
你渴望复仇
Your thirst for vengeance.
你想要有人
You wanted someone to pay
为你父母的死亡付出代价
for the death of your mother and father.
我是之后才知道他们是被杀的
I didn't even know it was murder until after I left.
你那时只有10岁
You were only ten years old,
但你却聪明地知道
but you were smart enough to know
飞机不会无缘无故地掉下来
that airplanes don't drop from the sky for no reason.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting our time here.
丹尼
Danny.
如果你说的是真的
If what you're saying is true...
那我为什么还没杀了你
then why haven't I killed you already?
因为你知道我没杀你父母
Because you know I didn't kill your parents.
你为什么要如此费事地
Why would I have gone to such trouble
用坠机来掩盖
to hide it with a plane crash?
是一个比我阴险的多的人
It was someone much more treacherous than I.
事实上 我还想劝他放弃来着
In fact, I tried to talk him out of it,
因为我觉得那会引起太多不必要的注意
as I thought it would draw too much unwanted attention.
她在玩弄你
She is playing mind games.
她是想把你拉到她那边
She's trying to get you on her side.
真♥相♥和实话的那边
The side of truth and honesty.
还有谁会杀我父母
Who else would kill my parents?
别再像个孩子那样思考了
Stop thinking like a child.
谁最能因兰德一家之死而获利
Who would benefit most from the death of the Rand family?
-没有人 -你确定吗
- No one. - Are you sure?
-米查姆一家 但是 -但是什么
- The Meachums, but-- - But what?
哈罗德是我父亲的挚友 他绝不会
Harold was my father's best friend. He would never--
他现在似乎毫不介意伤害你
He seems to have no problem hurting you now.
你当时也在飞机上
You were in the plane as well.
哈罗德被诊断出了癌症
Harold was diagnosed with cancer.
他至多有两三年的命了
At most he had two, three years to live.
我们向他提出了交易 他就迫不及待地同意了
We offered him the deal, and he leapt at it.
他为我们在中国建立了海♥洛♥因♥的生意
He set up our heroin operation in China.
但当你父亲要发现一切时
But when your father was about to discover all this,
哈罗德担心他会破坏一切
Harold feared that he would ruin everything.
我还记得
I still remember the moment
他来找我要毒药的那一刻
when he came to me and asked for poison.
这念头让他很狂热
He seemed very enthused by the idea.
你若想得到铁拳的
You will only gain the strength
真正力量
of a real Iron Fist
就必须杀了哈罗德
after you have killed Harold.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表