剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
To protect K'un-Lun from all oppression.
不负寿老的牺牲
Honor the sacrifice of Shou-Lao the Undying.
好吧
Well, okay then.
记住要开心点
Just remember to have fun along the way.
好啊
All right, man.
-谢谢给我食物 -嗯
- Thanks for the food. - Yep.
很好
Great.
谢谢 各位 这堂课上得很好
Thank you, guys. That was a lovely class.
拿点传♥单♥
Please take some flyers.
扩散出去 邀朋友也来上课
Pass them around, invite your friends to take a class.
我们需要更多学生
We need more students here.
另外
Oh, also...
周四晚不上课 有匿名戒酒会
Thursday nights will be closed for AA meetings.
他们比你们给的钱多
They pay more than you do.
否则这地方要开不下去了
Otherwise this place is closing.
来上课的吗
Here for a lesson?
两美元能学到什么
What can $2 get me?
去街角喝杯咖啡
Cup of coffee down the street?
我没喝过咖啡
I never had coffee before.
或是去小摊上买♥♥双人字拖
Or maybe a pair of flip-flops at one of the stalls.
街上有
Down the street.
我...
I'm, uh...
不用了
I'm okay.
你还是...走吧
So you should probably... go.
我...
I, uh...
我想挑战你的师♥父♥
I want to challenge your master.
你想什么
You wanna what?
这是礼仪
It's protocol.
我来你的道场 要挑战你的师♥父♥
I visit your dojo, I need to challenge your master.
好吧
Well, okay...
我就是师♥父♥ 我不接受你的挑战
but I'm the master, and I don't accept your challenge.
好吧
Okay, um...
听着 我要关门了
Yeah, look, I'm closing up, so...
你...教功夫吗
Do you, uh... do you teach kung fu lessons?
-不 -你该教
- Nope. - You should.
或许能吸引更多学生
You'd probably get more students.
我不需要找那个麻烦
I don't need the hassle.
我可以教几堂课
I could teach a couple classes.
我跟你说工作的事时就是指这个
I mean, that's what I was asking when I was talking about work.
我不会要很多钱 不麻烦的
I'd be cheap. No hassle at all.
你在哪受训的
Where'd you train?
昆仑
K'un-Lun.
那是哪里
Which is... where?
你...
You, uh...
从这里过不去的
can't really get there from here.
想得美 该走了
Nice try. Now it's time to go.
-如果你... -你真的该走了
- Well, if you - You really need to leave.
这只是练习用剑
This is just a practice sword.
都没有刃
It doesn't even have an edge.
相信我
Trust me...
你不会想知道被一把练习用剑
you don't wanna know what it feels like to have a practice sword
狠狠打在脸颊上的感觉
smack you hard on the side of the face.
我已经知道了
I already do.
去问雷公大♥师♥吧
Ask Master Lei Kung the Thunderer.
我再心平气和地
I'm asking you... nicely...
说最后一遍
one last time.
请离开
Please go.
很抱歉给你带来了不便
I apologize for any inconvenience.
谢了
Thanks.
你是兰德公♥司♥的保安
You're the security guard from Rand.
你为什么...
Why are you...
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
沃德·米查姆
Ward Meachum.
喂 香农
Hello, Shannon.
谢谢
Thank you.
出状况了
We have a situation.
我们得当面谈谈这事
Something that we need to discuss in person.
可以等到早上再说
I think it can wait until the morning.
当然
Of course.
马上到
Right away.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
人♥民♥币汇率要下降
The Chinese yuan is gonna drop.
-会影响我们的扩张 -我会处理的
- It's gonna affect our expansion there. - I'll take care of it.
就像你处理丹尼·兰德的事那样吗
Like you're taking care of the Danny Rand situation?
你怎么知道那事的
How do you even know about that?
该死
Shit.
是你策划的吗
Are you behind this?
这又是什么愚蠢的测试吗
Is this another one of your stupid tests?
不 沃德 不是我策划的
No, Ward, I'm not behind it.
我希望你能更严肃地对待这些事
I wish you'd take things like this more seriously,
免得我眼看着我的公♥司♥瓦解
so that I don't see my company destroyed.
-现在成你的公♥司♥了 -一直是我的公♥司♥
- So it's your company now? - It's always been my company.
我可以无视你的
You know, I could just ignore you.
你也无能为力
There's not a thing you could do about it.
有时候你说起话来还像个毛头小子
Oh, sometimes you still sound like you're an eight-year-old.
是啊 爸爸
Yeah, yeah, Dad.
我知道"我让你失望"
I get the whole "disappointed-in-me" thing.
我这辈子你一直给我这感觉
You've been doing it my whole life.
我对你寄予厚望 仅此而已
I expect more of you. That's all.
他现在成天待在这儿了
Is he here all the time now?
他知道多少
How much does he know?
-有什么关系吗 -你知道有什么关系
- What does it matter? - I think you know why it matters.
沃德 跟我学学吧
Ward, try to learn from me.
雇佣那些单身的年轻人
You hire people when they're young, single,
他们正在寻找为之献身的事业 以此立足
looking for something to commit to, to build their lives around.
付他们两倍的工资
Pay 'em twice what they're worth.
这能培养忠诚
It builds loyalty.
这是我从温德尔身上学到的
It's something I learned from Wendell.
当然了
Sure.
凯尔
Kyle.
你会背叛我吗 凯尔
Hey, will you ever betray me, Kyle?
不会 先生
No, sir.
你是个好人 凯尔
You're a good man, Kyle.
不如你现在就下班休息吧
Why don't you take the rest of the day off?
已经快午夜了 先生
It's nearly midnight, sir.
太晚了 是吗
Too late then, huh?
看见没 他爱我
See? He loves me.
天啊 爸爸
Jesus, Dad.
-你到底什么毛病 -我再好不过了
- What the hell is wrong with you? - Never felt better.
可不是吗
Of course.
来谈谈真正的问题吧
So... let's talk about the real issue.
这个丹尼·兰德
This, uh, Danny Rand character.
你派香农去摆平他
You tried to have Shannon handle him,
那并不奏效
that didn't work out so well.
看来是的
Apparently not.
所以他怎么说 他的故事是什么
So what's he saying? What's his story?
他就像个疯子
He sounds like a lunatic.
我不知道他有什么故事
I don't know what his story is.
-你还没和他谈过 -没有
- You haven't talked to him? - Well, no.
我才不上他的当
I'm not gonna play his game.
如果我们对这个人一无所知
How the hell are we supposed to deal with this guy
我们怎么知道要如何处置他
if we don't know anything about him?
听好
Listen up.
战场和商场的第一规则 知己知彼
The first rule of war and business is to know your enemy.
是啊 你教过我 但这回...
Yes, you've told me that, but in this case...
你有没有想过 可能是有人雇他
Have you considered this might be someone hired
让我们在最不便的时刻出丑
to make us look bad at a time we don't wanna look bad?
想过 乔伊和我讨论过这个了
Yes. Joy and I have been all through that.
是啊
Yeah.
要是小丹尼·兰德
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表