剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
科琳
Colleen!
我们没事
Hey, we're okay.
丹尼
Danny!
拿到了
I got it.
-他们在屋顶 -他会害死自己的
- They're on the roof. - He is gonna get himself killed.
有趣的是 丹尼
You know, funny thing, Danny.
我上次来这儿是跟你父亲一起
Last time I was up here was with your father.
当时大楼还没启用
Building wasn't even open yet.
我们上来俯视纽约
We came up here and looked down at New York.
世界尽在我们脚下
We had the world at our feet.
我们就站在那个边上
We were standing on that little ledge over there.
有趣的是
And here's the funny part.
我有种难以抑制的冲动想把温德尔推下去
I had this overwhelming urge to push Wendell over.
毫无理由
No reason.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
这就是那种时刻
Just one of those things.
现在回顾我的人生
I look back on my life now,
我觉得那是我最大的遗憾
and I think that's my greatest regret.
我当时没杀温德尔
That I didn't kill Wendell then...
趁你还没出生
before you were even born.
你毁了我的家庭
Oh, you destroyed my family!
你错了 哈罗德
You're wrong, Harold!
有趣的是 现在我要杀了你
The funny part is that now I'm gonna kill you.
你毁了一切 我的家庭 你的家庭
You destroyed everything! My family! Your family!
我只希望我的家人能在我身旁
All I wanted was to have my family beside me.
但你让他们与我反♥目♥
But you turned them against me.
现在 复仇是我唯一的目标
Now, vengeance is the only thing I'm interested in.
我不吃 不睡 不会罢休
I won't eat, I won't sleep, I won't stop...
除非你付出代价
until you've paid the price.
来啊
Come on.
没有那拳头 你不过就是又一个乱套的孩子
Without that fist, you're just another screwed up little kid...
不肯做出我敢做的事
...who won't go where I go.
我敢做
I can go there.
这是我的选择
It's my choice!
但你不会做 所以你要死了
Oh, but you won't. That's why you're gonna die.
那也比像你那样活着好
Better that than to live like you.
被本该无条件爱你的人仇视
Hated by those who should love you no matter what.
-沃德 乔伊 -住口
- Ward. Joy. - Stop!
你知道真♥相♥ 哈罗德 该面对它了
You know the truth, Harold! It's time to face it!
你若想得到铁拳的
You will only gain the strength
真正力量
of a real Iron Fist
就必须杀了哈罗德
after you have killed Harold.
你必须摆脱那份愤怒
You must rid yourself of this anger.
乔伊
Joy!
-不 -妈妈
- No! - Mom!
不
No!
我爱你 丹尼
I love you, Danny.
小丹尼
Danny boy.
过来 过来
Come here. You come here.
快来抱抱你的哈罗德叔叔
Come here. Give your Uncle Harold a hug.
结果了我吧
Finish me off.
不
No. No.
来啊 杀了我
Come on, finish me off.
我来过这儿
I've been here before.
从暗处出来 让我看到你
Come out of the darkness so I can see you.
这一战已经赢了
The battle is won.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们之间到此为止了 哈罗德
I'm through with you, Harold.
我浪费了太多年恨你 不管你是什么
I've wasted too many years hating whatever it is you are.
你会进监狱的
You're going to prison.
只不过这次
Only this time,
可不会像你之前那13年
it's gonna be nowhere near as nice as the one
一样舒服
you spent the last 13 years in.
丹尼
Danny!
抱歉竟然会变成这样
I'm sorry it all came down to this.
谢谢你...来这儿
Thank you for... being here.
不管怎么说 这依然是我父亲的尸体
Despite everything, this is... still my father's body.
我不想一个人做
And I didn't want to do this alone.
有乔伊的消息吗
Any news from Joy?
没有
No.
什么都没有
Nothing.
丹尼 沃德 有人告诉我你们在这儿
Danny, Ward. I was told I'd find you here.
我们本可以在办公室见你的
We could have met you at the office.
你了解我的 我喜欢看火化
You know me... I always enjoy a good cremation.
-有别的消息吗 -我刚刚跟纽约缉毒署
- Heard anything else? - Yeah, I just... I just got off the phone
负责此案的探员通完电♥话♥
with the agent in charge of the New York DEA.
鉴于你是被人陷害的
In light of the fact that you were set up
还要给缉毒署的烈士配偶子女基金会
and are going to be making a very generous contribution
捐一大笔钱
to the DEA's Widows' and Children's Fund,
他们会撤销所有指控
they are dropping all the charges,
包括袭击探员的指控
including the assault against their officers.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-现在该做什么 -不知道
- Now what? - Don't know.
看你的 你现在是自♥由♥身了
Up to you. You... you are a free man.
你应该回到兰德集团
You should come back to Rand.
我们可以共同经营公♥司♥ 就像父亲们本该的那样
We can run the company together, the way our fathers should have.
这个嘛...
Well...
其实我不是个好商人
I'm not really a good businessman.
是啊 我会怀念爸爸的
Yeah. I'm gonna miss Dad.
我今后还去怪谁造成了
Who will I blame for my...
我的失败和软弱
failures, my weaknesses...
还有不幸
my unhappiness?
我懂
I understand.
我这一辈子
I've spent my whole life
都感觉我父母在看护着我
feeling like my parents were watching over me.
我没意识到
I really didn't realize
会有这么多真挚的情感流露
there was going to be so much emotional honesty.
嗯 我们开始吧
Right. Let's, uh... Let's do this.
丹尼
Danny.
我带了披萨
I brought pizza.
没有上次那么高档
Doesn't look as fancy as last time.
我想超越我父亲教我的
Well, I'm trying to go beyond what my father taught me.
我看见你有继续训练
I see you're keeping up your training.
是啊 还挺喜欢的
Yeah, well... kind of like it.
她是我仅剩的学生了
She's my only student left.
你有跟问题儿童相处的天赋
You know, you got a gift for working with troubled kids.
我肯定能让兰德集团
I'm pretty sure I could get Rand
设立奖学金之类的
to sort out some kind of scholarship or something.
这主意我喜欢 但我得想想
I don't hate the idea, but I need time to think about it.
你有什么计划 丹尼
What are your plans, Danny?
我考虑了很久
I've been giving it a lot of thought and...
我要回昆仑
I think I'm gonna go back to K'un-Lun.
我得跟雷公解释一下 我当初为何离开
Look, I... I need to explain to Lei Kung why I left.
我那样离开实在有失妥当
It was wrong for me to leave the way that I did.
我还需要完成我的训练
I also need to complete my training.
我对作为铁拳的了解还不够多
There's still so much I don't know about being an Iron Fist.
听着
Yeah, look...
我以朋友的身份说一句
I'm saying this as a friend...
你们俩有很多共同点
but you two share a lot in common.
不 这不是件好事
No, that's... not a good thing.
你俩遇事的第一反应 就是诉诸暴♥力♥
Your first instinct to a problem is to respond with violence.
我想说的就是...
I guess what I'm saying here is...
你们俩的情况都很糟
you're both pretty effed up
都需要心理治疗
and need some serious psychological help.
好了
All right.
我得走了
I gotta get out of here.
这应该是我的
I believe these... are mine.
回昆仑啊
So, K'un-Lun, huh?
我...
I'm...
我还在努力琢磨我作为铁拳应有的样子
I'm still trying to figure out who I'm gonna be as the Iron Fist.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表