剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
雷公教导我 说我是强大的武器
Lei Kung taught me that I was a powerful weapon...
是摧毁敌人的烈焰
a flame meant to destroy our enemies.
但我一直在想 也许我能成就其他作为呢
But I keep thinking that... maybe I can be something else.
成为一道曙光 指引困在黑暗中的人
A light... for those trapped in the darkness.
纽约的黑暗就很多
There's a lot of darkness right here in New York.
是啊
Yeah.
但也有一线光明
There's also a little light, too.
你走了 我会想你的
I'll miss you... while you're gone.
我...
Well, I was...
我挺希望 你能跟我一起去
I was kind of hoping that... you'd come with me.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
虽然丹尼·兰德在坠机中活了下来
Even though Danny Rand physically survived the plane crash,
但你熟知的那个男孩在那天就"死"了
it seems the boy you knew died that day.
变成铁拳 改变了他
Becoming the Iron Fist changed him.
也许吧
Maybe.
他碰触过的一切都会毁灭
He destroys everything he touches.
他回来以后 你的世界就崩塌了吧
Isn't it true your world fell apart after his return?
对我来说 很多事都变了
Things changed for me.
如果你想过回你以前的生活
And you know that if you have any hope of returning to your old life,
就必须除掉他
he must be removed.
除掉
Removed?
干掉他
Killed.
这点我可以帮你
I can help you with that.
继续说
I'm listening.
还有多远
How much farther?
就快到了
Almost there.
那里的景象和眼前完全不同
It's gonna look completely different from this.
那里更暖和 绿树成荫
Much warmer. Trees. Green.
我几乎能闻到
I can almost smell the stew
卫丹日夜熬制的炖锅菜了
that Rabten keeps going day and night.
我们到达时 应该正好赶上午后练功
We should get there just in time for afternoon kung fu practice.
你肯定会喜欢
You're gonna love it.
怎么了
What is it?
是血
It's blood.
他们是僧侣吗
Are they monks?
不
No.
他们是手和会的人
They're Hand.
不见了
It's gone.
不见了 去哪了
Gone? Gone where?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我本该在这里的
But I should have been here.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表