剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
僧侣 鹤母会
Monks. Order of the Crane Mother.
瞧 他说他被两个僧人救了
See, he talks about being rescued by two monks.
-这有可能吗 -一切皆有可能
- Is that possible? - Well, anything's possible.
说不通的是
What doesn't make sense...
飞机坠毁的地方附近
is there are no monasteries
根本没有寺院
anywhere near where contact with the plane was lost.
而鹤母会
And Order of the Crane Mother...
也不存在
doesn't exist.
除非凯尔是个白♥痴♥
Unless Kyle is an idiot
连简单的搜索都不会
who doesn't know how to do simple research.
不 先生 我完全查不到它的资料
No. Sir, there's no mention of it anywhere.
但他说的话让我觉得
But he's said enough that makes me think
这可能真是丹尼·兰德
that this might actually be Danny Rand,
死而复生了
back from the dead.
我一直在考虑拿他怎么办
I've been giving a lot of thought about what to do with him.
遗憾的是 额叶切除术已经被淘汰了
Unfortunately, lobotomies are a thing of the past, but...
但现在还有很多国家
there are still a lot of countries
在精神外科手术上监管很松
that are pretty free with psychosurgery,
有些手术能达到同样的效果
which can potentially have the same effect.
不不
No, no, no, no.
-或者就用大剂量的氯丙嗪 -不行
- Or even just heavy doses of Thorazine-- - No!
爸爸 我们得解决他
Dad, we have to deal with this.
不知道情况就没法解决
We can't deal with it until we know what we have.
他只给了我们有限的线索
He's only given us a few clues.
不 我们得先多了解情况
No, we need to know more before we can,
再决定该如何行动
decide how we should proceed.
那我们就干等吗
So we just wait?
对 观察
Yeah. And watch.
你可以做一件事
There is one thing you can do.
如果他是丹尼
Danny, if this is Danny,
他只打了一通电♥话♥出去 给...
has only made one phone call out to a...
科琳·温 她在唐人街附近开了家道场
Colleen Wing. She runs a dojo near Chinatown.
我要你去找她谈谈
I'd like you to go and talk to her.
看她知道什么
See what she knows...
以及他为什么打给她
why he called her.
要我去吗
I have to do this?
为什么不派个你的手下去
Why don't you send one of your guys?
你就是我的手下 我最信任的手下
You are one of my guys, one of my most trusted guys.
为我去吧
Do this for me.
你今早感觉如何
How you feeling this morning?
药物让我觉得像溺水
Drugs make me feel like I'm under water.
我们给你开了挺大的剂量
We've got you on some pretty high doses,
但据我所知 必须给你大剂量
but I understand that's what it takes with you.
你并不是很配合
You haven't been as cooperative as we'd like.
我撒谎了
I lied...
护照的事
about the passport.
好吧 这是个好开头
Okay, well, that's a step in the right direction.
你愿意做约翰·安德森了
So you're ready to be John Anderson?
我在摩洛哥买♥♥的护照
I bought the passport in Morocco.
是偷来的
It's stolen.
我知道这触犯了联邦法律 但
I know it's a federal crime, but...
只有这样我才能回到美国
it's the only way I could get back into the States.
我不是约翰·安德森
I'm not John Anderson.
我是丹尼·兰德
I'm Danny Rand.
我们下次谈话时再说 好吗
We'll talk about it in our next session. How's that?
继续练武
Keep practicing your kata.
每天至少一小时
At least an hour a day.
打扰
Excuse me.
你是科琳·温吗
Are you Colleen Wing?
是的
I am.
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry to intrude.
我叫沃德·米查姆
My name is Ward Meachum.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
这事挺尴尬的
Well, this is rather awkward.
我想知道你是否跟一个叫
I'm wondering if you've had any contact with a man
丹尼的人有联络
who's going by the name Danny?
二十多 无家可归
Mid-twenties, homeless...
没穿鞋
no shoes?
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
是私事 所以我亲自来了
It's personal. That's why I've come here myself.
他威胁了我 还有我妹妹
He's threatened me, as well as my sister.
是吗
Really?
他还拿枪指着我的头
He actually held a gun to my head.
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
老实说
Honestly...
我觉得他有严重的精神问题
I think he has some serious mental problems.
好吧 那你怎么找到我的
Okay, so how did you find me?
因为威胁的事 我们找人盯着他来着
Because of the threat, we've had someone keep an eye on him,
留意了有谁跟他有联络
note anyone that he might be in contact with.
你的名字出现了
Your name was on the list.
听着 我不认识他
Yeah, look... I don't know the guy.
但你见过他
But you've met him?
他来过一次
He came around here once.
他...
Did he...
伤害你了吗
hurt you...
对你动手了吗
in any way?
他敢
That'd be a mistake.
如果你愿意签署文件
It would be very helpful for us
证明他威胁到了你
if you would be willing to sign some papers
会对我们大有帮助
that would attest that you felt threatened by him.
威胁
Threatened?
嗯 还是算了
Yeah, I don't think so.
听着
Look...
这也是对他的保护
it's for his own protection as well.
他需要帮助
The man needs help.
作为答谢
And as a token of thanks,
我觉得兰德集团会乐意建立
I think Rand would be happy to set up a...
社区优化捐款
neighborhood improvement donation...
随你怎么花都行
...to be spent however you choose.
这样吧
How about this?
我去准备文件 就说他...
I'll have some papers drawn up, simply say the man...
有出格的行为
acted unusually...
让你觉得不舒服了
made you feel uncomfortable.
我就是觉得...
I just don't think--
我给你点时间想想
I'll give you some time to think about it.
你会帮我们大忙的
You'd be doing us a great favor.
有点钱能
Bit of money would really...
好好修缮下这里
bring this place up a notch.
请进
Come in.
我本打算晚些给你看的 但既然你都来了
I was gonna show you this later, but since you're already here...
这是什么
What is it?
是我找到的15年前的一则广♥告♥
It's a commercial I found from about 15 years ago.
...最重要的产品
...understanding that the most important products
是为生命提供能量的...
are the ones that power lives...
-那个孩子 -我们是兰德集团
- That boy... - We are Rand!
就是丹尼·兰德
That's Danny Rand.
能成为那个家庭的一员肯定很好
I'm sure it was real nice to be part of that family.
拥有花不完的钱
Have all the money in the world.
看他们多开心
Look how happy they seem.
有时候 当我们自己过得很艰难
Sometimes, when our own lives are a struggle, it's...
想象自己属于另一个世界会轻松点
easier to imagine we belong to some other world.
一个更快乐的世界
Some happier world.
拍完这个后
Right after we shot this,
我们去了麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的马戏团
we all went to the circus in Madison Square Garden.
我不想拍广♥告♥
I didn't want to do the commercial.
爸爸就用这办法说服了我
It's how Dad talked me into it.
马戏团
The circus.
嗯
Yeah.
杂耍演员厉害极了
The acrobats were amazing.
我就坐在妈妈旁边
And I sat next to my mom.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表