剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
or to buildings filled with fighters
连眼都不眨一下 为什么
without a second thought. Why?
因为你长大的地方 对我们只有一种看法
Because you grew up in a place hearing one story about us
而且从没有人♥质♥疑过那个说法
and nobody ever questioned that view.
我理解
I understand.
但那都是你还小的时候
But those were lies shoved down your throat
-灌输给你的谎言 -不对
- when you were a kid... - No. No.
他们还活在过去
by people who live in the past.
你就想想看 或许
Just consider for a moment that maybe...
或许
just maybe...
他们错了
they got it wrong.
不
No.
丹尼 这是我的家
Danny, this is my family.
我的家人因为你的家人死了
And my family are dead because of your family.
你没听懂
You're not listening.
-那是高 -我听到了
- That was Gao. - I am listening.
你的话都是鬼扯
Everything you're saying is bullshit.
我还以为我能信任你
And coming from someone that I thought I could trust.
你好
Hello.
请坐
Please, be seated.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
抱歉打扰你的晚餐
Sorry to interrupt your dinner,
但是 吃吧 我不介意
but, please eat. I... I don't mind.
我叫博徒
My name is Bakuto.
我会接手高夫人的事务
I'll be taking over from Madame Gao.
丹尼跟你说了我的事
Danny told you about me.
没有直接告诉我
Not directly.
但你现在该知道了 我们的势力很广
But... you should know by now that our reach is extensive.
我猜我是太乐观了
I guess I was too optimistic
才会以为手和会会放过我
to imagine the Hand would let me go.
我觉得你会发现 我比高随和多了
I think you'll find I'm much more easygoing than Gao.
她靠恐惧领导
You see, she leads through fear.
而我则认为合作更加高效
I find partnership to be a much more effective method.
你有什么提议
What are you proposing?
高夫人的一切现在都是我的了
Everything that is Gao's is now mine.
你可以一如既往 只是换个目标
You proceed as you have but with a different goal.
什么目标
And what would that be?
一条出路
A way out.
重回公共视野
A return to public life for you.
接着说
Go on.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
听着 辛格尔顿
Look, Singleton,
我们这次得倍加小心
we have to be extra cautious at this time.
真是太令人失望了
This is disappointing.
我原本希望你不会上钩 不会深挖
I was hoping you wouldn't take the bait and dig further.
哪怕偷偷溜进去杀掉高都比这强
Even sneaking down to kill Gao would have been better than this.
又是谎言
More lies.
只是测试而已
Simply a test.
你没通过
And you failed.
不
No.
你真是有史以来最差的铁拳
You are the worst Iron Fist ever.
达沃斯
Davos?
你该不会又在复印室里
You weren't banging the assistant
跟助理搞上了吧
in the copy room again, were you?
什么
What?
-哈罗德 -见到我很惊讶 我知道
- Harold? - Surprised to see me, I know.
你怎么...怎么可能
What are you... How?
说来话长
Oh, it's really too much to go into.
现在那些不重要
Right now, it hardly matters.
我们得单独谈谈 别让其他人打扰我们
We need a moment. Can you make sure we aren't disturbed?
你也许想看看我放在你桌上的文件
You might wanna check the file I left on your desk.
-我不明白 -不 你明白的
- I don't understand. - Oh, yes you do.
招♥妓♥ 侵吞员工养老金
Prostitution, embezzling money
把钱汇到你开曼群岛的账户里
from the Rand pension fund into your Cayman accounts...
我不知道这是怎么回事
Listen, I don't know what this is all about
-或是这怎么可能 -是为了遗产
- or how this is even possible, but-- - This is about legacy.
我的
Mine...
还有你的
and yours.
什么
What?
要是你觉得你能把我的孩子踢出去
If you thought it was possible to kick my children out the door
把我们一家多年来辛苦取得的成果窃为己有
and steal everything we, as a family, built over the years,
那你就可悲地错了
then you're sadly mistaken.
这是勒索阴谋
This is a blackmail scheme.
不会得逞的
Well, it won't work.
是啊 不会的
No, it won't. No, it won't.
我压根没想过勒索
Blackmail's about the last thing on my mind.
我是来谈我们的孩子们的
I'm here to talk about... our children...
还有作为父亲 我们欠他们什么
and... what we owe them as fathers.
-我要叫保安了 -真累人
- I'm calling security. - Oh, this is exhausting.
你以为我没把他们支走
You know, you don't think I had them
去做日常维护吗
turned off for routine maintenance?
拜托 劳伦斯
Come on, Lawrence.
现在
Now...
我们可以...
Now, I think we can, uh...
我们都同意我们的孩子们和他们的性命
we can both agree that our children and their lives
是最重要的 对吧
are the most important thing, right?
-大概吧 -对吧
- I guess. - Yeah?
你想没想过 你身败名裂
Have you thought at all about what your,
对他们会有什么影响
fall from grace might do to them?
他们会被人欺负成什么样
How they might be bullied,
被媒体围追堵截 时刻都抬不起头
pursued by the media, shamed on all fronts?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
还有迈克尔
And Michael.
别把他扯进来
Don't bring him into this.
他已经够脆弱了
He's so fragile already.
躁郁症 没怎么治好
Manic depression, barely treated.
我知道
I know. I know.
我知道有个受困扰的儿子是什么感觉
I know what it's like to have a troubled son.
-别说了 -你看
- Stop. - See?
你我有太多共同点了
We share so much, you and I.
所以我觉得
That's why I thought it was,
有必要过来 给你指一条简单的路
important to come and offer you an easy solution.
是什么
Which is?
你得自杀
You're gonna kill yourself.
得了
Right.
特别简单
It's so simple, you know.
一个有权势的人
A powerful man,
被生活和工作压垮
stressed by a life and a job that simply overwhelmed him.
你作为受折磨的英雄而死
You go out a tortured hero.
这些事都不会曝光
None of this comes to light.
你最好赶紧滚出去
You better get the hell out of here.
我不知道你有什么阴谋
I don't know what you're up to,
但我这就可以告诉你 我绝不会...
but I can tell you right now that I will never--
真的吗 你希望他们看到真实的你吗
Honestly? You want 'em to see the real you?
我不在乎
I don't care.
太悲哀了
Oh, well, that's just sad.
因为一个父亲对孩子的首要责任
Because a father's first responsibility to their kids
就是营造一个美丽的谎言让他们活在其中
is to provide a beautiful lie for them to live in.
系统重启还要多久
How much longer until the, uh, system reboots?
2分30秒
Two minutes, thirty.
务必把指纹和
Well, make sure you get the fingerprints
火♥药♥残渣都弄妥当
and the gunpowder residue right.
赶快去弄吧
I guess you better hurry.
雷公派我来带你回去
Lei Kung sent me to bring you home.
这些人是谁
Who the hell are these people?
是手和会
It's the Hand.
什么
What?
那我们出去时就能杀一个是一个
Then we'll kill as many as we can on our way out.
支援 二人一组
Backup, two-man teams!
快走
Move it!
-这边 -站住
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表