剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
是个很好的主意
It's a really, really good idea.
你和其他人不一样
You're different than the others.
你富有同情心
Compassionate.
求你了 你能帮我们吗
Please, will you help us?
我深表歉意
I am so sorry.
我们会解决这个问题的
We'll make this right.
真是个白♥痴♥
What an idiot!
他知道他做了什么吗
Does he have any idea what he just did?
他肯定不知道
I'm sure he has no idea
他代表了整个公♥司♥
that he was speaking for the entire company.
你想怎么办
What do you wanna do about it?
这个嘛...
Well...
我们之前不打算和解
We weren't gonna settle before,
现在也不会
and we're not gonna settle now.
尤其他们还要了双倍赔偿
Especially when they're asking double the original number.
这是勒索
That's blackmail.
他们之前没有任何立足点 现在有了
They didn't have a leg to stand on before. Now they do.
兰德集团的主要股东
The principal shareholder of Rand Enterprises
承担了责任
has accepted responsibility.
是啊
Right.
"董事会成员是
"The... board member was coerced
受到
into...
蒙蔽 而被迫承认了过失
an admission of fault under false pretenses.
从法律上 无法证明兰德集团
No legal connection has been drawn between...
与任何病患有关"
Rand Enterprises and any of the affected individuals."
我们在庭上能赢
We'll win this in court.
这样的案子能耗时多年
A case like this could take years.
还是比和解便宜
Still cheaper than settling.
沃德 他们威胁今天内
Ward, they're threatening to release this video
公开视频
by the end of the day.
那又如何 不能为他们赢得什么
So? Doesn't buy them anything.
就因为你感到愧疚...
Just because you have a guilt complex going on--
别丢到我身上
Don't throw this back at me!
我永远是为公♥司♥利益着想的
I always act in the company's best interests.
我只是想确保你的感情
I just wanna make sure your emotions
不会让你看不清这显然是设计好的
aren't clouding the fact that this was clearly a setup.
谁在乎呢
Who cares what it was?
我是说我们得考虑公共影响
I'm saying we have to consider what it looks like.
让我想想 好吗
Let me think about it, okay?
我叫梅根召集董事会
I'll have Megan gather the board.
让那个白♥痴♥务必出席
Make sure the idiot is in attendance.
把丹尼丢给狼群只会雪上加霜
Throwing Danny to the wolves will only make this worse.
这事发生前
Before all this shit went down,
他还来我的办公室说什么龙的事
he's in my office, running his mouth about a dragon?
他的心完全在另一个世界里 乔伊
He's in a completely different world, Joy.
他现在住在我们的世界了
He lives in ours now.
谢谢
Thank you.
至尊佛祖 无上师尊
To the precious Buddha, the unsurpassable teacher.
至尊达摩 守护之神
To the precious dharma, the unsurpassable protection.
至尊僧伽 指路明灯
To the precious sangha, the unsurpassable guides.
三尊庇护 我等皈依
To you three rare and supreme sources of refuge, I offer.
你在那所寺院时
So when you were at that monastery,
能吃汉堡吗 还是只能吃素食
could you get a burger, or was it all just vegetarian crap?
我们只吃寺院里种的蔬菜
We only ate vegetables we grew in the monastery.
但是 有时候我会跟朋友达沃斯
But sometimes I'd sneak out with my friend Davos.
去吃驴肉
We'd, uh, go eat some donkey.
驴
Donkey?
驴肉其实很好吃的
Donkey's actually pretty good.
我奶奶能用驴肉和菜爆炒出很好吃的菜
My grandmother could stir fry the shit out of donkey and veggies.
我就信了
I'll take your word for it.
你没偷溜出去的时候
When you weren't sneaking out...
就干等着
were you just waiting around...
冥想吗
what, meditating?
也不是
Not exactly.
我们学习武术
We learned martial arts.
肯定很辛苦吧
That must have been tough
你还那么小
with you being so young.
就是那样吧
It was what it was.
不过
Well, still...
你毕竟经历了坠机
after everything you'd been through with the crash...
换做是我
I don't know, that would have been
一定会很难应对
a really hard thing for me to have handled.
我...
I, um...
我专注于练功
I focused on my training.
一切分心的事 都被我屏蔽了
Anything that distracted me from that, I renounced.
物质依恋
Material attachments, uh...
放纵活动 浪漫纠葛
indulgent activities, romantic entanglements.
等等 你还起誓守贞了吗
Wait, you... you took a vow of chastity?
是的 当然
Yeah. Of course.
为什么等这么久
Why did you wait this long?
才回来
To come back, I mean.
道路不通
The way was closed.
我只能等待它再次开启
I had to wait for it to open again.
你说你有事要谈
So you said you wanted to talk about something?
对 我...
Yeah, I, um...
我就是...
I just...
我不知该从何说起
I don't really know where to start.
我很想留下多听听
I would love to stick around and hear more,
但我得走了
but I've gotta get going.
你不用走的
You don't have to go.
嗯 介意吗
Yeah. Um, do you mind?
不 想拿多少都行
No, take whatever you want.
没事吧
Cool?
有礼了
Namaste.
回见
See ya.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是兰德集团
It's Rand.
有坏人渗透了进去
Some bad people have gotten on the inside.
罪犯
Criminals.
他们在利用公♥司♥做幌子
They're using the company as a cover
进行他们自己的生意
to conduct their own business.
什么样的生意
What kind of business?
他们想把一种合成海♥洛♥因♥运进城
They're trying to get a synthetic heroin into the city.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin?
好吧 你得去找警♥察♥
Okay, you need to go to the police.
不行 那只会让事情更糟
No. That would just make it worse.
兰德集团会担责
Rand would be held responsible,
而他们会另找办法把毒品运进来
and they'll just find another way to get their drugs in.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
听着
Well, look...
沃德不相信我
Ward doesn't believe me.
但如果我能向他证明确有其事
But if I can prove to him it's really happening...
他就必须帮我制止了
he'll have to help me shut it down.
要证明是需要证据的
To prove it, you need evidence.
今晚8:30在兰德码头会来一批货
There's a shipment tonight at 8:30 at the Rand Pier.
集装箱被
There's an inspection process
装上车前会有个检查过程
before the containers get loaded onto the trucks
然后才会发货
and sent out for delivery.
他们逐个开箱 就会看到
They open each one up... and boom!
成堆的合成海♥洛♥因♥
Stacks and stacks of synthetic heroin.
他们不会藏起来吗
Wouldn't they hide it?
不必
They don't have to.
码头是他们的
They own the pier.
我需要你照应我
I just need you to watch my back.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
你要我陪你去
You want me to come with you?
对
Yes.
我就是个空手道老师 丹尼
I'm just a karate teacher, Danny.
不是的 你是个斗士
No, you're not. You're a fighter.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表