剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
How long has Singleton known?
我总得多留几手
Well, I had to keep a few cards close to my chest.
不 他们在这儿只是以防万一
No, they're just here as a precaution.
那另一个人呢
And the other guy?
让别人知道你还活着
I mean, is it really a good idea
真的明智吗
for anyone else to know you're alive?
如果今晚一切顺利
Well, if things go well tonight,
我认为
I don't think my,
我的死亡就不会再是个问题了
my demise will be an issue much longer.
这是你的计划吗 死而复生
Is that your plan? Just come back from the dead?
如果丹尼可以做到 我怎么不行
If Danny can do it, why can't I?
即使我们得为此杀人吗
Even if we have to murder people to do it?
不惜代价 乔伊
Whatever it takes, Joy.
不惜代价
Whatever it takes.
所以
So...
我们准备好关闭手和会的账户了吗
are we ready to turn off the Hand's accounts?
爸爸 你刚回到我身边
Dad, I just got you back.
如果我们这么做
I mean, if we do this...
手和会不会轻饶我们的
the Hand's not gonna take it lightly.
这可能会让情况更糟
This could make everything worse.
我被这些禽兽囚禁了太久
I've wasted too much time imprisoned by these monsters.
我再不想失去哪怕一天了
I don't want to lose another day.
-但你要丹尼做的事 -够了
- But what you're asking Danny to do-- - Enough!
我以为你更坚强些呢
I thought you were stronger than this, eh?
我是赌错了孩子吗
Did I back the right child in this war or not?
是丹尼 他到大院了
It's Danny. He's at the compound.
好了 关闭账户吧
Come on. Shut down the accounts.
快
Now.
好姑娘
Atta girl.
不是吧
Seriously?
博徒在哪
Where's Bakuto?
我们还在大院吗
Are we still in the compound?
这是禁闭吗
Is this detention?
为什么不回答我
Why won't you answer me?
因为我命他们不许回答
Because I've ordered them not to.
你教过你的学生服从指挥链
And you taught your students how to respect the chain of command.
而你似乎忘记了
Something you seem to have forgotten.
博徒 这是干什么
Bakuto, what the hell is this?
你找到丹尼就该告诉我的
You were supposed to tell me when you found Danny.
我怪自己
I blame myself for this.
博徒 我相信手和会
Bakuto, I believe in the Hand!
但我不知道 我是否相信你
But I don't know... if I believe in you.
现在不能了
Not anymore.
你让丹尼把对我们事业的质疑传染给了你
You've let Danny infect you with doubt about our cause.
这是没法解除的
And there's no cure for that.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
博徒
Bakuto?
我们经历了那么多
After all that we've been through,
至少令人欣慰的是
at least we can take some comfort
在你的最后时刻
knowing that in your final moments...
你还将为手和会奉献
you'll still be giving to the Hand.
等等
Wait.
什么意思 "为手和会奉献"
What do you mean, "giving to the Hand"?
博徒
Bakuto!
你教了我们那么多
After everything you have taught us...
你怎么能背叛手和会
how could you betray the Hand?
不说话吗
Nothing?
你不打算对我
You're not gonna give me
发表一番道貌岸然的讲话
one of your little sanctimonious speeches
说什么道义 团结什么的吗
about the code, teamwork and all that?
你以前怎么说的 老师
What was it you used to say, sensei?
一支箭很容易折断
A single arrow is easily broken.
现在 你看上去就很落魄
Because right now, you look pretty broken to me.
该死
Shit!
她打断了我的鼻子
She broke my damn nose.
我还是不懂
I still don't understand.
我不许你开车 因为这不是我的车
I didn't let you drive because it's not my car.
再说 你没有驾照
And besides, you don't even have a license.
你有驾照吗
Do you have a license?
没有 但那不一样 我有钱
No, but it's different. I'm rich.
上次我跟你开车时
Well, last time I drove with you,
你撞烂了郭师兄的马车 记得吗
you wrecked Brother Kuo's cart, remember?
你想走湖边的土路 因为
You wanted to take the unpaved road around the lake because
你以为能看到村里的姑娘洗澡
you thought you'd see the girls from the village bathing.
是啊
Yeah.
结果我们只看到你♥爸♥独自冥想
And all we saw was your dad doing his private meditations.
-还裸着 -是啊 我记得
- In the nude. - Yeah, I know, okay? I remember.
你有没有想过 或许雷公错了
Do you ever think that maybe the Thunderer was wrong?
关于一些事
About certain things?
每个人冥想的方式都不同
Everyone meditates in their own private way.
我不是那意思
That's not what I meant.
有时候我会...
Sometimes I get these...
回想到一些事
these flashes.
有股无名怒气
Anger.
就像体内烧着一把火
It's like a... A fire burning inside of me.
每次发生这种情况
Every time it happens, it...
我都越来越难以自控
it gets harder and harder to control.
你有没有想过 你有这样的躁动
Did you ever think that maybe this turmoil you're in
就是因为你质疑雷公的教导
is because you questioned Lei Kung's teachings?
如果你走了他为你安排的道路
If you'd just followed the path he laid out for you,
这一切都不会发生了
none of this would be happening.
有时候我也会被愤怒左右
Sometimes my anger gets the better of me as well.
为什么
Why?
我以为铁拳是我与生俱来的权利
I thought the Iron Fist was my birthright.
你想获选
You wanted to be chosen?
那是我唯一的心愿
It's all I ever wanted.
成为守护者 守卫通道
To be the protector. To guard the pass.
却被你夺走了
And you took it from me.
我接受了
I accepted that.
你还是我的兄弟
You were still my brother.
但你却跑了 就像夜里的小贼
But then you ran, like a thief in the night.
-不是那样的 -那跟我解释
- That's not what happened. - Then explain it to me.
我想知道你为什么抛弃我们
I want to know why you abandoned us.
为什么抛弃我
Why you abandoned me.
我到昆仑之后
Ever since I got to K'un-Lun...
发生坠机之后
ever since the crash, I...
我一直觉得空虚
I've always felt empty.
我以为 铁拳能治好我
I thought maybe the... the Iron Fist would fix me.
但没有
But it didn't.
起初 我以为或许是出了错
At first, I thought maybe it was a mistake.
我本不该成为铁拳
That I wasn't supposed to be the Iron Fist.
我寻求一个征兆
I was looking for a sign.
然后我看到了一只鹰
Then I saw this hawk.
我看着它渐渐飞远 到山下
And I watched it fly further and further down the mountain,
那时我就知道
and that's when I knew.
通往昆仑的道路打开了 我可以离开
The way to K'un-Lun was open. I could leave.
我寻求一个征兆
I was looking for a sign...
结果 它给我指明了道路
and instead, it showed me a path.
或许那是个征兆
Maybe it is a sign.
告诉你 丹尼 通道打开了
A sign telling you, Danny, that the path is open.
昆仑需要保护
That K'un-Lun needs protection.
那才是你的归宿
It's where you belong.
看你在这里制♥造♥的麻烦
And look what a mess you've made here.
我见识过这世界
I've seen this world. I'm...
我不知道它是否值得为之拼搏
I'm not sure it's worth fighting for.
回家吧
Come home.
丹尼 还有什么把你留在这儿
Danny, what is keeping you here?
等等 我们得等博徒
Wait, we have to wait for Bakuto.
科琳 等等
Colleen, wait!
-我不是来伤害你的 -为什么不呢
- I'm not here to hurt you. - Why not?
你是手和会的终结者 我就是手和会
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表