剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
I was dead.
但我可以复生
I was just able to come back.
好吧
Okay.
我做的一切都很坏吗 沃德
Was everything I did terrible, Ward?
我有做过好事吗
Was any of it good?
我猜 应该有吧
I guess. Maybe.
我是一个禽兽吗 沃德
Am I a monster, Ward?
你真是这么觉得的吗
Is that what you really think?
是的
Yes.
没错
Definitely.
我...
I...
我真的很抱歉 沃德
I am so, so sorry, Ward.
我毁掉了对我来说重要的一切
I've destroyed everything that ever mattered to me.
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I never meant it.
求你了 求你了 求你了 原谅我
Please, please, please, please, forgive me.
我爱你 我很爱你
I love you. I love you so much.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
不 我不知道
No, I don't know that.
你是我儿子 我爱你
You're my son, and I love you.
我死了 我又再次复生了
I died, and I came back again.
这多棒啊
Isn't that great?
科琳
Colleen?
没事的
It's all right.
大概是...流感吧
The flu... maybe.
她的心跳有点快
Her heartbeat's a little elevated.
我没事
I'm fine.
去了一趟中国 染上了点什么 没关系
China and back. I caught something. It's no big deal.
去...让高开口吧
Just... get Gao.
你要没时间了
You're gonna run out of time.
东西都拿到了吗
Did you get everything?
如果给她用得太多 她会睡着
If I give her too much, she'll fall asleep.
如果用得太少 她会抵抗你
If I give her too little, she'll resist you.
你不怕针吧
Not afraid of needles, are you?
你将要面对
You are about to face
你毫无心理准备的答案
something you are completely unprepared for.
你要说的比洞穴里的龙还要可怕吗
You've got something scarier than a dragon in a cave?
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I do.
绑上她的胳膊
Tie her arm off.
好了
Okay.
就这样 就这么点
That's it? That's all?
等着瞧吧
Just wait.
我在这里干什么
What am I doing here?
准备好吧
Get ready.
你怎么认识我父亲的
How did you know my father?
我认识你母亲
It was your mother that I knew.
她把我介绍给他的
She introduced me to him.
我谋划了好几个月
I set it up for months.
她很容易操控
She was easy to manipulate.
不是真的
That's not true.
克莱尔 这没用
Claire, it's not working.
但是温德尔不愿意和我们扯上关系
But Wendell won't have anything to do with us.
他不愿意和我们交易
He wasn't willing to make a deal.
但是哈罗德 可就完全不一样了
But Harold, now, is a different story.
他非常愿意和我们联手
He was more than willing to partner up.
什么
What?
你父亲发现后...
And when your father found out...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-就这样了 -没用
- That's it. - It didn't work.
也许是有用的
Maybe it did.
她的答案也许本来就不是你想要的
She might not have the answers you're looking for.
丹尼
Danny.
我的手臂 受的伤
My arm. The cut.
-跟中国的毒一样 -你能帮她吗
- It's the same poison from China. - Can you help her?
除非我知道这是什么毒
Not unless I know what this poison is.
我们刚让高睡着了
We just put Gao to sleep.
你们真的觉得你们的药能影响到我吗
Did you really think your drugs would affect me?
17世纪的大部分时间我都在受审
I spent most of the 17th century being interrogated.
胡说
Bullshit.
你的人用了什么毒药
What poison did your men use?
太迟了 她要死了
It's too late. Her time has come.
-丹尼 -我在这里
- Danny. - Hey, I'm right here.
我要你帮我打个电♥话♥
I need you to call someone, okay?
用我的手♥机♥ 名字是"老师"
Grab my phone. It's under "Sensei."
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他能帮我
He can help.
好
Okay.
你浪费的每一秒 都让她离死神更近
Each second you waste, she draws closer to her death.
-闭嘴 -语♥音♥信箱
- Shut up! - Voice mail.
我是科琳的朋友
Hi, this is a friend of Colleen's.
她中毒了 她想找你
Uh, she's... she's been poisoned. She's asking for you.
我们在她的道场
We're at her dojo.
在力道场发现目标丹尼·兰德
Target Danny Rand spotted at Chikara Dojo.
收到
Copy that.
你想要什么 沃德
So... what do you want, Ward?
你说什么我都照做
I'll do anything you ask.
我想让你远离我
I want you to leave me alone.
我不想和兰德集团
I don't want any part of Rand...
或任何这些疯狂事扯上关系
or any of this insanity.
我想过没有你的人生
I want my own life away from you.
我理解
I understand.
那你会放我走吗
So you'll let me go?
我想让我的家变回原来健康完整的样子
I want my family back, healthy and whole.
我是认真的
I mean it.
为此我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything, anything to make that happen.
我本来只是想让你坚强起来 让你能...
I was only trying to toughen you up so you could...
直面这个世界 取得胜利
face this world and win.
我希望你有朝一日能明白这一点
I hope someday you can understand that.
那我能走吗
Then I can go?
如果非得这样 可以
Well, if that's what it takes, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是想为你和你妹妹考虑
I just want what's best for you and your, uh, sister.
我希望她能更宽容一些
You know, I hope she'll be more forgiving.
别把乔伊牵扯进来
You can't bring Joy into this.
我别无选择 她是我的独女
I don't have any other option. She's my only daughter.
爸爸 如果你这么做 手和会会杀了她
Dad... if you do that, the Hand will kill her.
我在计划一件
I've been working on something
能结束这一切的事
that's going to put an end to all that.
什么
What?
沃德
Ward...
你想走
you wanted to leave.
就走吧
So, leave.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
我们要离开这里
We're gonna get out of here.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
-我不知道 -说出来
- I don't know. - Say it.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
-我们会没事的 -没错
- We're gonna be okay. - Yeah.
你们真是小孩子气
You're such children.
别管她
Ignore her.
我们会熬过去的 对吗 克莱尔
We're gonna get through this. Right, Claire?
没错
Yep.
时间到了 丹尼·兰德
Time is up, Danny Rand.
你的朋友们要因为你而死了
Your friends are going to die because of you.
别慌 深呼吸
Don't panic. Breathe.
你的眼睛会适应黑暗
Your eyes will get adjusted to the dark.
什么东西
What was that?
摄像头
Camera.
他们在观察地形
They're getting the lay of the land.
该死
Shit!
-丹尼 -围住高
- Danny! - Surround Gao!
克莱尔 科琳 你们没事吧
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表