剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
And the rest?
庆幸我找到你了
Is glad I found you.
有什么情况吗
Anything?
嗯 有个...
Yeah, there's, uh...
有几个守卫
There's been a few guards that have, uh...
走过去了
...that have gone by.
他们制♥造♥海♥洛♥因♥的大楼
The big building's where they're making the heroin.
几小时前我们看到有几个工人被押进去
We saw some workers being herded in a few hours ago.
或许我们不该在同一个地方待太久
Maybe we shouldn't stay in one place for too long.
万一他们有守卫巡逻
In case they have guards patrolling.
还没人来过
No one's come by yet.
另外 这儿没多少
Plus, there's not really a lot of
理想的监视点
prime surveillance spots around here.
我等够了
You know what? I'm done waiting.
我要把那个守卫抓来 让他自己选
I'm gonna grab that guard and give him a choice.
开口还是流血
Talk or bleed.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
钱包给我
Give me your wallet.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
我又不是一生下来就漂泊乞讨
I was not born a homeless beggar.
是哦 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
多数人一般不会坐下
Most people usually keep moving.
我需要信息
I need information...
关于工厂 守卫 还有经营它的高夫人
about the factory, the guards, and the woman who runs it, Gao.
我可以付钱
I can pay.
唯一
The only fool...
比想打探那巫婆情报的人还傻的
bigger than one seeking information about that witch...
就是肯提供情报的人
is the fool willing to provide it.
我宁可做个傻瓜也不做懦夫
I'd rather be a fool than a coward.
如果你知道高多危险
If you know how dangerous Gao is,
那这是你抵抗她的机会
this is your chance to do something about it.
你真认为你能阻止她吗
Do you really believe you can stop her?
我认为该有人试试
I believe someone has to try.
那你问吧
Then ask me your questions.
跟上 图罗
Heel, Toro, heel.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing out here?
你怎么想的
The hell were you thinking?
你没跟我商量就拒绝了遣散费
You turned down the severance without even talking to me?
-你去找劳伦斯了 -当然
- You talked to Lawrence? - You're goddamn right I did.
你想背着我谈协议 是吧
You tried to cut a deal behind my back, didn't you?
我本可以替我们拿到我们想要的
I could've gotten us both what we wanted.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
我是为了你
I did this for you.
我知道怎么夺回我们的工作
I know how to get our jobs back.
他们赶走了我们 乔伊 票数达到要求了
They voted us out, Joy. And they did it by the numbers.
我们根本没有立足点
We don't have a leg to stand on.
我不是指法律漏洞
I'm not talking about a legal loophole.
那还有什么
What else is there?
你不是在考虑找丹尼吧
You're not thinking of using Danny, are you?
利用他的企业斗士形象
Exploiting his corporate crusader image?
利用董事会因为我们想
Exposing the board for wanting to oust us
停止毒害他人而赶走我们的事
because we wanted to stop poisoning people?
对不起 但那太蠢了
I'm sorry, but that is a profoundly stupid idea.
你控制不好他
You can't keep him in line.
每次他张开嘴 都会害你陷得更深
Every time he opens his mouth, he digs you deeper into the hole.
这是什么
What's this?
回去的办法
The way back.
天呐
Jesus.
-这是真的吗 -很幸运 是的
- Is this real? - Fortunately.
半数董事会成员都在偷公♥司♥的钱
Half our board is either screwing the company
或跟不是配偶的人上♥床♥
or someone who's not their spouse.
你不可能一晚上就搜集到这么多黑料
You couldn't put this much dirt together overnight.
你哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
我一段时间前雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥开始调查
I hired a private investigator a while ago to start digging.
她物有所值...至少不喝酒的时候
She was worth every penny... when she was sober.
我那天没提
I didn't mention it the other day
是因为我不确定我准备好做这种事了
because I wasn't sure I was ready to do something like this.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我无法相信你会愿意做这样的事
I can't believe you'd even consider doing something like this.
不是我害我们走上这条绝路的
I'm not the one who painted us into this corner.
我只是想找到出路
I'm just trying to find a way out.
你是说
Are you suggesting that
这事得怪我吗
I'm somehow responsible for this shitty scheme?
我已经知道一段时间
I've known for a while that you...
你在多服药
indulged in the extra back pill.
你似乎一直能控制得好
You always seemed to have it under control.
但我收集了这些黑料
But I wanted the file
以防这事在兰德集团造成不利影响
in case it ever caused problems at Rand.
你一直觉得没关系
And this wasn't a problem for you
直到影响到了兰德集团吗
until it was a problem for Rand?
天呐 乔伊
Jesus, Joy.
你是我的妹妹 还是我的人力资源代表
Are you my sister or my HR rep?
老实说
Honestly?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们上次谈论工作之外的事是什么时候
When was the last time we talked about anything other than work?
扯淡
That's bullshit.
你知道我上个约会对象吗
Can you name the last person I dated?
我是不知道你在跟谁约会
I have... I just have no idea who you've been seeing,
或是你在看什么书
or what you've been reading, or...
或是兰德集团之外你生活的任何情况
anything about your life outside of Rand.
我们以前不是这样的
We didn't used to be like this.
一天 你突然就筑起了心墙 我不明白为什么
One day, you just put up a wall, and I never understood why.
是我做了什么吗
Did I do something?
我是在保护你
I was protecting you.
为什么
From what?
沃德 我爱你 求你了
Ward, I love you. Please.
你说什么 这一点都不会改变
There is nothing that you could say that would ever change that.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
不管是什么
Whatever it is.
好吗
Okay?
告诉我
Just tell me.
我不能
I can't.
那么 我来告诉你一件
Well then, I guess I'll just tell you something
我一直瞒你的事吧
I've been keeping from you.
还有吗
Something else, you mean?
你是我最敬佩的人
You're the person I most admire.
得了
Come on.
我认真的
I mean it.
我再不认识比你更聪明 更勇敢的了
I don't know anyone as brilliant or as fearless.
你想出了很多疯狂的点子 而且坚持己见
You come up with these crazy ideas. And you stand your ground,
哪怕整个董事会都在反对你
even when the entire board tries to fight you on it.
而且你每次都证明他们错了
And then you prove them wrong every single time.
乔伊
Joy...
我雇那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥是因为我觉得你也会那么做
I hired that PI because I thought it was something you would do.
或许我是太蠢
Maybe it was just stupid of me
才会觉得我能达到你的水平
to think I could fight on your level.
我不是你以为的那样
I'm not the person you think I am.
你敬佩我的一切 都不是我
Everything that you admire about me, that's not me.
都是谎言
That's all lies. I...
我不想再撒谎了
I'm done with lies.
你应该知道
You deserve to know.
知道什么
Know what?
一切
Everything.
她在奴役那些人
She's keeping those people enslaved.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
那个乞丐
The beggar.
他说他们大概这会儿出来吃晚饭 是吗
He said they leave for their evening meal around now, right?
等大楼空了
As soon as the building's empty,
我们就溜进去 把厂子烧了
we'll sneak in and we'll burn it to the ground.
等等 抱歉 你真觉得
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表