剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Madame Gao...
她给了我赢的选择 但我不能让萨比娜死
she gave me a choice to win, but I couldn't let Sabina die.
高夫人
Madame Gao.
不是"高太太"或"高琳达"
Not "Mrs. Gao" or "Linda Gao."
为什么是"夫人"
Why "Madame"?
她是手和会
What, does she run the best
最好的妓院的妈妈桑吗
little whorehouse in the Hand or something?
等我找到她一定会问的
I'll be sure to ask her once I find her.
我得先问清她怎么认识我父亲的
After I find out how she knew my father.
如果高只是在撒谎呢
What if Gao was lying?
只是想搅乱你的思绪
Just trying to get in your head,
瓦解你击败她的意志
undermine your will to fight her.
这是《孙子兵法》里的计策
It's strategy straight out of The Art of War.
是克莱尔
It's Claire.
萨比娜安全了
Sabina's safe.
-只是想清洁伤口 -嗯
- Just trying to keep the wound clean. - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是干什么的
What are these for?
我需要喝一杯
'Cause I need a drink.
你要跟我一起喝 我讨厌一个人喝
And you're going to join me, because I hate drinking alone.
杯子
Glass.
在寺院时 郭师兄
Back in the monastery, Brother Kuo would...
每年夏天都采李子酿酒
harvest plums every summer to make wine.
他会把李子藏在大陶罐里
He used to hide it in these big clay pots,
放在钟楼里发酵一冬天
have it ferment in the bell tower over the winter.
我和朋友达沃斯小时候
Me and my friend Davos, when we were kids, we'd...
我们会等师兄们睡着了
we'd wait until the brothers had gone to sleep
爬上塔楼
and we'd climb up the tower.
偷偷喝酒 再往罐子里灌水
We'd, uh... we'd sneak drinks and refill the pots with water
好不被人发现
so no one knew it was missing.
那酒好甜
The wine was so sweet.
在寒冬天里 它暖暖的
In the dead of winter, it tasted warm...
就像夏日
like summer.
再给我讲一个
Tell me another one.
再讲个故事
Another story.
关于昆仑的
About K'un-Lun.
天呐
Man...
我在那里待了好久
I was there a long time.
并不都是愉快的记忆
They aren't all great memories.
那你得到那个文身的故事呢
How about how you got that tattoo?
这个
Well...
并不是文身
it's not exactly a tattoo.
是铁拳的标记
It's the mark of the Iron Fist.
丹尼
Danny...
我还是不懂那是什么意思
I still do not understand what that even means.
那是
It's a...
一股特殊的力量
It's a unique force...
是来保护昆仑的
used to protect K'un-Lun.
它世代相传
It's passed down from generation to generation...
被授予一个寺院的学生来使用
and it's given to one student from the monastery to wield.
为什么你被选中了
Why were you chosen to get it?
我不是被选中的
I wasn't chosen.
我赢得了资格
I earned it.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
它有什么用
what does it do?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
但是
But it...
它让我能汲取我的气
lets me harness my chi.
强化我的力量
It enhances my strength...
我的专注
my focus.
还能
And it, um...
让我的手发亮
makes my hand light up.
听着 我知道听上去很怪 好吗
Look, I know it sounds weird, okay?
-我明白 -你能做给我看吗
- I get it. - Can you show me?
恐怕不能
No, I don't think so.
怎么 你觉得我应付不来吗
What, do you think I can't handle it?
我太软弱了
That I'm too weak?
科琳 你是我认识的最坚强的人之一
Colleen, you're one of the strongest people I have ever met.
世间少有
Anywhere.
我在医院没能强大到保护好拉多万
I wasn't strong enough to protect Radovan at the hospital.
听着 那不能怪你
Look, that wasn't your fault.
他是我的责任
He was my responsibility.
我本该保护好他的
I was supposed to protect him...
现在高又抓走了他 我们可能再也找不到他了
and now Gao has him again and we might never be able to find him.
所以
So, yeah...
我想我们今晚都输了
I guess we both lost tonight.
你会继续尝试的 是吧
You're going to keep trying... aren't you?
试着阻止
To stop...
他们
them?
我现在不能放弃
I can't quit now.
我该走了
I should go.
-你可以留下 -不 我...
- You can stay. - No, I... I gotta...
早上还得去上班 所以我该...
go to the office in the morning, so I should...
丹尼
Danny...
我希望你留下
I want you to stay.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yes.
绝对确定
Definitely, yes.
沃德 可算来了
Ward, it's about time.
你没事吧 儿子 你脸色不太好
You okay, son? You look a little green.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
What happened to yours?
厨房♥事故
Kitchen accident.
他们是谁
Who are they?
没有舌头的是凡多
The one without the tongue is Vando.
另一个人 我没问他的名字
The other guy, I didn't get his name.
手和会派他们来传达个讯息
The Hand sent them over to deliver a message.
-我们该叫个人 -我叫了 你
- We have to call somebody. - Yeah, I did. I called you.
我需要你把尸体送去佩勒姆湾公园
I need you to take their bodies to Pelham Bay Park.
警♥察♥或手和会最终会找到他们的
Either the cops or the Hand will find them eventually,
但希望 到时我们就已经了结这事了
but hopefully we'll be finished this by then.
没有牙齿会不好辨认身份
They'll find it difficult to identify 'em without their teeth.
我就要把他们收拾好包起来了
I'm almost ready to wrap these guys up.
-然后你把他们搬上车 -你说你需要我的
- Then you can put 'em in your car. - You said you needed me.
是的
Yeah, I do.
你大半夜就叫我来替你处理尸体
You called me in the middle of the night to dump bodies for you?
我还能叫谁来 沃德
Well, who else was I gonna call, Ward?
我知道你会来的 你总会来
I knew you'd come. You always do.
我需要个帮手
I could do with an extra hand on this.
拜托了
Come on.
就像你小时候我们去猎鹿那样
Just like when we went deer hunting when you were a kid.
你得清理你的猎物
You have to clean your kill.
我们从没去打过猎
We never went hunting.
那或许是你妹妹
Maybe it was your sister.
那我还是自己做吧
Well, guess I'll do it myself, then.
进去啊
Come on!
天啊
God.
你可以的
You can do this.
你可以的
You can do this.
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
你觉得我不知道这多糟糕吗
You think I don't know how messed up this is?
我不是孩子了
I'm not a child.
丹尼
Danny?
这里
Right here.
你醒多久了
How long have you been up?
没多久
Not long.
城市一大早上总是那么静谧
The city is always so quiet this early.
是啊
Yeah.
真不错
It's nice.
嗯
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表