剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
from the accountants? Or the SEC?
继续做生意吧 儿子 你不会做贼
Stick with business, son. You're a shitty thief.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要让我以为我能骗过你
Why would you let me think I was getting away with it?
我们都有私人恶习
Oh, well, we all have our private vices.
你的刚巧是损公肥私而已
Yours just happened to be embezzling.
只要你的爱好不影响我们的工作
And as long as your hobby didn't interfere with our work...
我凭什么指责你
who was I to judge?
老实说 沃德
But honestly, Ward,
你为什么就不能养个情妇
couldn't you have just gotten a mistress?
那样简单多了
Much simpler.
我受够了
I am sick of it!
你的控制 你的操纵
The control, the manipulation...
我知道你生气
Yeah, I know you're upset.
你现在还不明白 但我必须阻止你走
You don't see it now, but I had to stop you from leaving.
你在犯下你这辈子最大的错误
You were making the biggest mistake of your life.
那是我的钱
That was my money!
严格讲 那是员工养老金基金的钱
Well, technically, it was the employee pension fund's money.
我本来要自♥由♥了
I was gonna be free.
是啊 我们都会自♥由♥的 沃德
Yeah, we're all gonna be free, Ward.
我们离摆脱手和会很接近了
We are so close to being done with the Hand.
如果你逃跑 像个受惊的孩子那样
Now, if you had run away, run away like a scared child,
你余生都会后悔的
you would have regretted it every day for the rest of your life.
放松
Now, relax.
你不过是一时软弱
You just had a moment of weakness.
这时有发生 我不会为此惩罚你
It happens. I'm not gonna punish you for it.
我不是个孩子了 我也不怕
I'm not a child and I'm not scared.
那就拿出点样子来
Well, then stop acting like one.
今天是个好日子 你该开心
Today's a good day. You should be happy.
知道我上次开心是什么时候吗 爸爸
You know what the last happy day of my life was, Dad?
你死的那天
The day you died.
太过分了 沃德
That's just mean, Ward.
你该感激
You should be grateful.
嗯
Yeah.
没有我 你不会有生命 我给了你一切
You wouldn't have a life without me. I've given you everything.
我教你怎么经营公♥司♥
I've shown you how to run the company,
怎么得到尊重 怎么令人惧怕
how to be respected, how to be feared.
你只需要听话
All you had to do was listen.
你是我的创造 你属于我
You're my creation. You belong to me.
别忘了
Don't ever forget it.
你真的该来看看 沃德
You really should take a look at this, Ward.
丹尼从高那儿拿来的
Danny took it off Gao.
手和会利用我们公♥司♥的办法真聪明
Genius how the Hand's been using our company.
不仅是我们 他们无所不在
Well, not just us, it's everywhere.
罗克森 中城圈
It's, like, Roxxon, Midland Circle...
嗯
Yeah.
下次你想偷个几百万
You could really learn something from them
真的可以跟他们学学
for the next time you feel like stealing millions.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表