剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
另一个维度
Another dimension?
对
Yeah.
它每隔15年才会在这个世界出现一次
It only appears on this earthly plane every 15 years...
差不多吧 这要看天轴倾斜度
give or take, depending on the celestial tilt.
这都跟你想要 集气凝神有关吗
Is this all a part of you trying to focus your chi?
对
Yeah.
如果我能集气凝神 我就能召唤铁拳
If I can focus my chi, then I can summon the Iron Fist.
铁拳是...
And the Iron Fist is...
铁拳是
The Iron Fist is...
是我
It's me.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
你是丹尼·兰德 还是铁拳
Are you Danny Rand, or are you the Iron Fist?
我都是
I'm... I'm both.
丹尼
Danny...
我认为你经历了巨大的创伤
I believe you've been through some great trauma.
你的飞机坠毁了
Your plane crashed.
你失去了父母 你自己也勉强活下来
You lost your parents. You barely survived yourself.
我猜 之后 情况并未好转
And I'm guessing things didn't get better after that.
这我都相信
I believe all that.
但其他的
But the rest...
丹尼 有时候
Danny, sometimes
当我们面临的环境太难以承受
when our circumstances are too overwhelming to deal with,
我们会创造虚假的现实
we create a false reality,
一个
one that...
能帮我们应对丧亲和痛苦的现实
helps us deal with the loss and suffering.
我...
I, uh--
我们会让自己拥有超能力
We... we give ourselves superpowers,
秘密身份 比如铁拳
secret identities, Iron Fists...
让我们觉得强大 特别
things that make us feel strong, special.
我...不明白
I... I... I don't think I understand.
如果要我说个医学术语
If you want me to give it a medical label,
我会说你患有精神性
I'm gonna suggest that you have an anxiety disorder
焦虑症
with psychotic features.
-等等 不 -不 这是好消息
- Wait, no. - No, this should be taken as good news,
因为这下我们就能制定治疗计划了
because now it means we can make a plan for treatment.
我不想乱做预测
I don't want to make any false predictions.
这可能会要很久
This... this will take time.
不 你得放我出去
No, you need to let me out of here.
丹尼 为了你的安全
Danny, for your own safety,
我现在不能放你走
I can't release you now.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
我有铁拳之力
I have the power of the Iron Fist.
如果我能召唤我的气 我就能
If I can summon my chi, I can...
把我的能量注入我的手中
I can focus my energy into my hand,
创造一个强大的武器
creating a powerful weapon.
好吧
Okay.
这个我没听过 但是
That's a new one on me. But...
我知道 自从那个事件之后
I do know that ever since the incident,
我见到了很多人
I'm seeing a lot more people
真心认为自己有超能力
who honestly believe they have super powers.
我是铁拳
I am the Iron Fist.
我乐意让你说服我
I'm happy for you to convince me.
你能做给我看吗 铁拳
Do... do you want to show me the Iron Fist?
让我看看它是怎么回事
Let's see how it works.
我做不到
I can't.
除非你给我停药
Not... not until you take me off these drugs.
我希望你能...
What I'd like for you to do...
愿意接受根本没有铁拳的
is to open yourself to the possibility
这个可能性
that there is no Iron Fist.
只有 丹尼·兰德
Just... Danny Rand.
一个年轻人
A young man...
经历了可怕的悲剧
who suffered an unspeakable tragedy.
我们明早再谈
We'll talk about this tomorrow.
看来又有更多人意识到
Looks like more people are beginning to realize
这是真的丹尼·兰德了
this is the real Danny Rand.
我完全查不到铁拳
I found nothing on Iron Fist.
有种啤酒叫铁拳 还有服装系列
There's a beer named Iron Fist, a clothing line,
但没什么有用信息
but nothing helpful.
是个谜
A mystery.
目前 购买♥♥这些地♥产♥
As it stands, purchasing this property
会削减国内生产产量
will provide an inroad to domestic production,
但今后会有很大价值
which will prove very valuable down the line.
请各位看一下说明书
If you take a look at the prospectus--
失陪
Excuse me.
抱歉 我得接一下
Sorry, I have to take this.
-干什么 -脾气好大
- What? - Oh, you sound a little testy.
我正在开会呢
I was in the middle of a meeting,
是为了购买♥♥布鲁克林的仓库
a meeting about buying warehouses in Brooklyn,
而我召开这会议
which I'm only holding
是因为你要我开
because you insisted.
这个更重要
Well, this is more important.
说吧
I'm listening.
我相信 那位朋友的确是他自称的那个人
I've become convinced that our friend is who he says he is.
我们得转移他
We need to have him moved.
尽快 就今晚
As soon as possible. Tonight.
好 好
Good. Good.
总算啊
Finally.
但是 我不想掺和
But, uh, look, I don't want to be involved
不管你想的什么解决办法
in whatever solution you have in mind.
我不做那样的事
I... I don't do that kind of thing.
找你的手下去做吧
Have some of your men do it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你打算怎么处置他啊
What are you planning to do with him?
我们要送他去个安全的地方
We're putting him somewhere safe.
安全的地方
Somewhere safe?
我们不能让他落入其他人手中
We can't risk him falling into the hands of anyone else.
他说 他是手和会的死敌
He said he is the sworn enemy of the Hand.
你知道那可能多重要吗
Do you realize how important that could be?
不 不明白
No, not really.
如果是真的 丹尼可能对我很有价值
Well, if it's true, Danny may be of great value to me.
-爸爸 -我们在长岛还有栋房♥子
- Dad-- - We still have that house on Long Island,
就在水边
right on the water.
把他转移去那里 找十几个人看守
Let's move him there with a dozen or so men to keep--
爸爸 为什么
Dad, why?
我们为什么要保护他
Why are we protecting him?
你没听到吗 丹尼可能对我很有价值
Aren't you listening? Danny may be of great value to me.
这真是疯了 爸爸
This is just crazy, Dad.
这不会有好结果的
Nothing good will come of this.
沃德
Ward...
照我说的做
do as I ask.
今晚
Tonight.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
是我
It's me.
病人的事 计划有变
There's been a change of plans with the patient.
你要被转移了
You're being moved.
得穿上这个 医院规矩
Gotta put this on. Hospital rules.
我要去哪
Where am I going?
他交给你们了
He's all yours.
沃德·米查姆问候你
Ward Meachum sends his regards.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表