剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那好
Okay.
过来
Come here.
你得让我知道你是安全的
You just gotta let me know you're safe.
有我呢
I'm here for you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人已答应只贩我们的产品
The Russians have agreed to carry our product exclusively,
包括曼哈顿下城和新泽西的大部分地区
which covers most of Lower Manhattan and New Jersey.
地狱狂犬会用兰德集团的货车
The Dogs of Hell will be using Rand trucks
将东西运到南部
to deliver to the south.
其余的合作伙伴
The rest of our partners
会利用公♥司♥的货运网络
will be using the company's shipping network
在一个月内覆盖整个东海岸
to cover the entire Eastern Seaboard within the next month.
他们不是我们的合作伙伴
They are not our partners.
他们为我们工作
They work for us.
-你得提醒他们一下 -是 夫人
- You need to remind them of that. - Yes, ma'am.
需求量比我们预期的要高
Demand is higher than we anticipated.
只要供能应求
As long as supply can keep up with orders,
我们三个月不到
we should be reaching our sales goal
就可以完成销♥售♥目标
within the next three months.
供应不成问题
Quantity is not an issue.
化学家就快要说出他的配方了
The chemist is almost ready to give up his formula.
一旦他说出来 我们就可以开始大批量生产
And once he does that, we can begin mass production.
也有些顽固派 比如杨海清
There are still holdouts. Like Hai-Qing Yang.
斧头帮很快就不足为虑了
The Hatchet Men won't be a problem much longer.
-还有其他的吗 -没有了 夫人
- Anything else? - No, ma'am.
我们应该让办公室更亮一些 对吗
We should brighten up this office, yes?
我会订几盏灯
I'll put in an order for some lamps.
走吧
Come.
你不该来这儿
You shouldn't be here.
兰德先生 我都想向人事部举报你了
Why, Mr. Rand, I have a mind to report you to HR.
你觉得这是闹着玩的
You think this is a game?
你在用我的公♥司♥ 我的大楼来卖♥♥毒药
You're using my company, my building, to sell poison!
这和你在顶楼做的事
Is that really so different
又有什么不同
than what you're doing on the top floor?
动手吧
Do it.
你害怕
You're scared.
你别无选择
You don't even have a choice.
你不能回到高夫人那儿
You can't go back to Gao.
她杀了上一个输给我的人
She killed the last guy who failed to defeat me.
把他的头当作了信箱
Turned his head into a mailbox.
我给你一个新选择
I'm giving you a new choice.
离开我的大楼
You're gonna leave my building.
逃跑 再也别回来
You're gonna run, and you're never coming back.
他们会找到我的
They'll find me.
所以你得把密♥码♥给我
That's why you're gonna give me your password.
好让我先找到他们
So I can find them first.
你的招式变得有点散了 科琳
Your form's getting a little sloppy, Colleen.
博徒
Bakuto.
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
我只是在热身
I was just warming up.
显然是
Obviously.
我才刚刚回到城里不久
I only recently got back into the city.
我听说道场换了新的经营者
I heard the dojo's under new management?
是易主了 经营者没变
Ownership, not management.
是你的丹尼·兰德
And that's your Danny Rand?
铁拳 真的是他
The Iron Fist. It's really him.
他打斗的方式
The way he fights...
不仅是身体 还有他的心
Not just his body, but... his heart.
就好像是他的第二语言
It's like a second language to him. It's... it's...
令人振奋
It's inspiring.
听起来你真的很喜欢他
It sounds like you truly care for him.
你是想让我嫉妒吗
Are you trying to make me jealous?
对我来说你永远在第一位
You will always come first for me.
你得小心点
You need to be cautious.
他已经开始吸引越来越多的关注了
He's begun to attract a lot of attention.
会招来很多危险
Comes a great deal of danger.
我知道 相信我
I am aware. Believe me.
暂时先像以往一样生活吧
For now, keep doing as you are.
之后再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
好
Okay.
丹尼
Danny.
你怎么了 董事会马上就来了
What happened to you? The board will be here in a minute.
过来 快来
Come on. Come on.
给 穿上这件
Here. Put this on.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这是什么 -是你要的文件
- What's this? - Those are the files you asked for.
其他的呢 我父亲的东西都哪去了
Where's everything else? All of my father's things?
我在库房♥里只能找到这些
That's all I could find in storage.
都15年了 可能原本还有别的
It's been 15 years. There was probably more,
但东西会被人搬动 最后就被弄丢了
but things get moved around, and then, eventually, they get lost.
被人遗忘
And forgotten.
你觉得这家公♥司♥好不好
Do you think this is a good company?
在这儿工作 挺好的
To work? Sure.
我在最近一次合同谈判时
I mean, I lost my dental benefits
失去了看牙医的福利 感觉糟透了
in the last contract negotiations, and that kind of sucked.
我指的是工厂的事
I... I mean, with the plant.
-你看视频了吧 -对
- You saw the video, right? - Yeah.
-你怎么想 -我不该说这种话的
- What did you think? - It's not really my place to say.
没关系的
It's okay.
我妈妈住在斯塔顿岛上
My mother lives on Staten Island.
我想打几个电♥话♥
I think I wanna make a few phone calls.
你说一切尽在掌握中的 乔伊
You said you had this under control, Joy.
他会来的
He'll be here.
你迟到了
You're late.
各位 抱歉 我...
Sorry, everyone. I, uh...
电梯出了点问题
had a problem with the elevator.
我知道你们有些人对我不满
I know some of you aren't happy with me.
我知道你们想让我做什么
And I know what you want me to do.
但
But...
我已经做了决定
I've made a decision.
我们要关闭斯塔顿岛的工厂
Until we can be sure it isn't causing illness,
除非我们确定工厂不会致病
we're shutting down the Staten Island plant.
我们还要给员工继续发工资
We're also gonna keep everyone on payroll.
这样没人会失业
That way no one loses their job.
别这么混♥蛋♥ 丹尼
Don't be a jackass, Danny.
生意不是这样做的 如果你父亲在...
This isn't the way business gets done. If your father were here--
但他不在
But he isn't.
据我观察 这公♥司♥里找不到他一点痕迹
And as far as I can tell, he's nowhere in this company.
相信我 我今天找他大半天了
And believe me, I've spent most of the day looking.
我知道你们都想让我少管闲事
I know you all want me to back out on this...
但我父亲曾告诉我
but my dad once told me,
"如果某件事值得争取 你就该奋起反抗"
"If something is worth fighting for, you stand and you fight."
所以我在反抗
So, I'm standing.
丹尼 虽然你在董事会有话语权
Danny, you may have a voice on this board,
但只是出于礼貌
but it's just a courtesy.
别指望谁会听一个
Don't expect anyone here to be listening to
从喜马拉雅山来的小鬼的话
a kid who got his MBA from a Himalayan Monastery.
劳伦斯 没必要人身攻击
Lawrence, you don't have to attack him.
-丹尼的计划 -无异于天方夜谭
- Danny's plan is-- - The idiotic dream of a child.
《公报》的凯伦·佩吉似乎挺喜欢的
Karen Page at The Bulletin seemed to like it.
什么 你已经找过媒体了
What? You already went to the press?
她似乎认为这会成为明天的头条
She seems to think it's gonna make front page tomorrow.
听着
Listen.
我知道这不是你们任何人想要的
I know this isn't what you wanted. Any of you.
但如果你好好审视自己 扪心自问
But if you look deep down at the better part of yourselves...
你就知道这样做是正确的
you'll know we're doing the right thing.
很抱歉要提前结束
Look, I'm sorry to cut this short,
但我得赶紧去别的地方了
but there's somewhere else I really need to be.
对了 恢复助理们的牙科医保
And the assistants need their dental plan back,
这件事也去处理一下
so we should probably get on that, too.
该死 难以置信
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表