剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
He has greater problems to deal with.
如果你会变得特别 就不用等到现在了
If you were going to be special, it would have already happened.
这件事只会
The only thing that can come out of this
让你受伤 心碎 痛苦
for you is sorrow, heartbreak, and pain.
有时候离开才是最坚强的选择
Sometimes the strongest thing you can do is leave.
丹尼会理解的
Danny would understand that.
我不会抛弃丹尼的
I'm not abandoning Danny.
连为了救你妈妈也不会吗
Not even to save your mother?
你怎么知道我的人现在没有在她的门外呢
How do you know my men aren't at her door right now?
如果我妈妈出什么事
If anything happens to my mother,
-我对天发誓... -克莱尔
- I swear to God-- - Claire?
你去休息一下吧
Why don't you take a break?
你好 温小姐
Hello, Ms. Wing.
你看上去不大好
You don't look well.
兰德先生
Mr. Rand?
你好吗
How are you?
挺好的
Okay, uh...
你现在不能来这里了
You're not allowed here anymore.
我知道 我只是...
Yeah, I know. I just, um...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
这恐怕不行吧
I don't know about that.
我很喜欢我的工作 兰德先生 我需要这工作
I really like my job, Mr. Rand. I need this job.
对不起让你为难 但这很重要
I'm sorry to put you in this position, but it's really important.
我找不到其他人了
There's no one else I can turn to.
如果你被抓了 你从来没见过我
If you get caught, you never saw me.
当然了
Of course.
这是要干什么
What's... what's this for?
-我... -算了
- I-- - Never mind.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
很累吧
It's exhausting, isn't it?
我并不介意给你嘴里塞一只臭袜子
You know, I'm not above shoving a sweaty sock in your mouth
让你闭嘴
to shut you up.
我知道你所承担的重担
I know the burden you carry.
一个女人活在世间
A woman in this world.
你一直被人小瞧
You are consistently underestimated.
最后...警告你一次
Last... warning.
你外公那样训练你是对的
Your grandfather was right to train you the way he did.
你根本不认识我的外公
You didn't know my grandfather.
你就是这样
This is what you do.
你扰乱别人的心智
You mess with people's heads.
"井蛙
"The frog trapped in a well...
不可以语于海者"
does not understand the sea."
那又怎样
So what?
日本人都知道这句古话
That's a saying anyone in Japan would know.
还登在他的讣告上 你可能查到了
It was printed in his obituary. You could have looked that up.
他跟你说过好多次
He spoke it to you many times.
因为你总能看到更宽广的世界
Because you always saw the wider world,
明白到底有什么危险
understood what was at stake.
和你现在一样
Just as you do now.
如果你让这场闹剧继续发展
If you allow this charade to continue,
就会满盘皆输
all will be lost.
放了我 我会允许你
Release me and I will allow you
继续安稳地过完你的人生
to proceed with your life untouched.
我能保证
I can guarantee that.
他们要来了 温小姐
They are coming, Ms. Wing.
你知道他们来了以后会做什么
You know what they'll do when they arrive.
趁现在还不晚 赶紧脱身
Get out now, before it is too late.
别说了
Stop talking.
你知道他发现真♥相♥后会怎么做吗
Do you know what he will do when he finds out the truth?
丹尼·兰德是其他人的
Danny Rand belongs to someone else.
他永远不属于你
He will never be yours.
你们走的是不同的路
Your path leads in a different direction.
做你外公培养出的战士
Honor the warrior your grandfather created.
克莱尔
Claire!
你不舒服
You're sick.
过来
Come on.
兰德
Rand.
我是兰德
I'm Rand.
不 我是米查姆
No, I'm... I'm Meachum.
为什么没有我的名字
Why isn't it my name?
哈罗德
Harold.
哈罗德·米查姆
Harold Meachum.
没错
Yeah.
没错
Yes.
沃德的生日 对
Ward's birthday. Yeah.
温德尔
Wendell.
温德尔·兰德
Wendell Rand.
这...
This, uh...
这是我儿子的办公室
This is my son's office.
沃德
Ward.
弗兰克·罗宾斯
Frank Robbins?
弗兰克·罗宾斯是谁
Who the hell is Frank Robbins?
乔伊
Joy.
大家都去哪了 出什么事了
Where is everyone? What happened?
我得回家
I need to go home.
收到您的消息真是太好了 先生
I was relieved to hear from you, sir.
我一直很担心
I'd really been quite worried.
特别是沃德和乔伊丢了公♥司♥
Especially after Ward and Joy lost the company.
您以前从来没有这么久不和我联♥系♥
You never went this long without contacting me before.
-一切都还好吗 -你话太多了
- Is everything okay? - You talk a lot.
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
不 一切都不好
No, everything is not okay.
他们怎么会失去公♥司♥
How could they lose the company?
是董事会投票把他们踢了
Well, it was the board. Voted them all out.
-乔伊 丹尼... -丹尼
- Joy, Danny... - Danny?
你知道沃德在哪里吗
Do you know where Ward is?
不 先生 我不知道
No, sir, I don't.
有比这个劲更大的吗
Got anything better than this?
-您一般就喝这个 -有波本吗
- Um, that's your normal drink, sir. - Ugh. You got any bourbon?
在您右手边的柜子里
In the... in the compartment to your right.
一切都还好吗 先生 您...
Is everything all right, sir? You...
您看起来不一样了
you seem different.
如果你发现自己长生不死了 你会做什么
What would you do if you found out you could live forever?
我猜 为所欲为吧
Oh, anything I want, I guess.
不 明确点
No, be specific.
你会做什么
What would you do?
-我会早餐吃冰淇淋 -真的吗
- I'd eat ice cream for breakfast. - Really?
还有午餐 没错 先生
Well, and lunch. Yes, sir.
-惊人 -谢谢 先生
- Amazing. - Thank you, sir.
那不是在夸你
That wasn't a compliment.
前面点单
Orders around the front.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
如果你不走 我就把你脑袋敲开花
If you don't get out of here, I will bust your head wide open.
给我回电 告诉我怎么回事
Call me back, tell me what's going on,
不然我就自己查
or I'll find out on my own.
随你选
Your choice.
有人吗
Hello?
凯尔
Kyle?
你妈妈生下你后...
After your mother delivered you...
护士把你抱在毯子里
the nurse wrapped you in a blanket...
递到我的怀里
placed you in my arms.
我心想
And I thought to myself...
"这是我儿子
"This is my son.
他只会继承我最好的地方 不会继承我的缺点
He'll only have the best parts of me, not the broken pieces.
我要确保这一点"
I'll make sure of it."
你为什么没死
Why aren't you dead?
手和会的治疗
Oh, something about the, uh,
即便我死了 也能死而复生
treatment from the Hand made it so if I die, I can come back.
-你死不了吗 -不
- You can't die? - No.
不 不是这样的 我的确死了 两次
No, that's not right. I did die. Twice.
我死了
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表