剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Shit. Incredible.
真是难以置信
Just incredible.
这个图像 这条蛇 你知道代表什么吗
Yeah, this image, the serpent, do you know what it means?
你知道13层的那些办公室吗
Did you know about the offices on the 13th floor?
我要是知道 就让沃德收她租金了
Well, if I had known, I would have had Ward charge her rent.
我一直跟你说实话 丹尼 你知道的
I've always been honest with you, Danny. You know that.
只是...
It's just...
这是我父亲的姓氏
it's my father's name.
我的姓氏
It's my name.
真不敢相信手和会一直在利用公♥司♥
I can't believe the Hand's been using it all this time.
所以我们要这样做
Yeah, well, that's why we're doing this.
把他们赶出我们公♥司♥
Get 'em out of our company.
挽回公♥司♥的名誉
Make Rand honest again.
你可能提供了我们达成目标的必要工具
And you may have delivered exactly what we need to get it done.
这是手和会合成海♥洛♥因♥生意的所有资料
It's everything about the Hand's synthetic heroin operation.
他们的客户 运输路线
Their clients, their shipping routes.
看 全都经过兰德集团
And look, it's all going through Rand Enterprises.
所以高夫人一直紧咬着我们不放
This is why Gao's been keeping us on such a short leash.
她需要公♥司♥来运转这一切
She needs the company for all this to work.
上面提到她在哪制毒了吗
Does it say where she's making the heroin?
嗯 在布鲁克林的一间仓库
Yeah, there's a warehouse in Brooklyn.
过去几天 高夫人一直在往那里
Gao's been running a lot of our trucks through there
调配卡车
in the past few days.
有可能这里就是制毒窝点
It's possible this may be the manufacturing plant.
-她肯定把拉多万关在那儿了 -谁
- That's where she'll be keeping Radovan. - Who?
他是个化学家 在帮他们制毒
He's the chemist. The one who's making the heroin.
我答应过会帮他
Look, I promised I would help him.
你不能硬闯进去
You can't just go barging in there.
等着你的是一整队人马
You'll be one man facing an army.
-我不能丢下他 -聪明点 丹尼
- I can't just leave him. - Do the smart thing, Danny.
趁她出其不意时打倒高夫人
Strike Gao down while you have the element of surprise.
别管拉多万了 为自己着想
Leave Radovan. Look out for your own.
我开设这门课程
I started this program...
不仅是想教你们防身
to teach you not just how to defend yourselves,
更重要的是为未来做准备
but how to prepare for your futures.
今天是达利尔的最后一天
Today is Darryl's last day.
他被一所大学选中
He's been selected for an elite training program
获全额奖学金 参加精英培训项目
that comes with a full scholarship to a university.
-你会想我吗 -这个...
- You gonna miss me? - Nah...
大概吧
mostly.
这是你应得的
You deserve this.
因为你的职业道德
For your work ethic,
你对道义的遵守
your commitment to the code,
而且最重要的是
and, most importantly,
尊重并保护你的同学
honoring and protecting your fellow classmates.
你现在是一项大事业的一部分了 达利尔
You're part of something bigger than yourself now, Darryl.
那会让你更加强壮
And that will make you stronger.
一支箭很容易折断
A single arrow is easily broken...
但一捆十支就不会
but not ten in a bundle.
我来提醒你
I came to warn you.
手和会知道你是谁
The Hand knows who you are.
还有克莱尔
Claire, too.
我能自保
I can handle myself.
拉多万怎么样了
What about Radovan?
我知道他在哪里
I know where he is.
我已经有了计划 但很危险
Now I think I have a plan, but it's dangerous.
我不在乎 我们去救他
I don't care. Let's go get him.
-行吗 -行
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好 但我们现在就得去
Okay. But we gotta go. Now.
-去哪里 -去找一捆箭
- Go where? - To get a bundle of arrows.
喂
Hello?
米查姆先生 我是安伯格里斯岛的维罗妮卡
Mr. Meachum. This is Veronica from Ambergris Caye.
您的预定出了些问题
There's a problem with your reservation.
什么问题
What kind of problem?
恐怕您的银行卡被拒了
I'm afraid your card was declined.
不可能 再试一次
That's not possible. Run it again.
我已经试过两次了 先生
We actually did, sir. Twice.
先别挂
Just... hold on.
停车
Stop the car.
你拒绝贩卖♥♥手和会的海♥洛♥因♥
You've refused to sell the Hand's heroin.
他们夺了你的码头 杀了你的手下
They've taken your pier. Butchered your men.
他们给了你两条路
They've given you two choices,
效劳或去死
serve or die.
我现在给你第三条路
I'm here to give you a third.
加入我们
Join with us.
我们知道他们生意的心脏在哪里
We know where the heart of their operation is.
我们一起进攻
We attack together.
让他们措手不及
Before they even know what's hit 'em,
我们可以一举终结手和会的海♥洛♥因♥生意
we can end the Hand's heroin business in one strike.
你很能打 这点我承认
You can fight. I'll give you that.
但手和会人多势众
But the Hand is legion.
为什么现在进攻
Why attack now?
你为什么觉得你会有胜算
Why do you think you can even the odds against our enemies?
因为我听到了高夫人对你的安排
Because I have heard Madame Gao's plans for you.
如果你什么都不做 你们活不过这个星期
And if you do nothing, you'll all be dead by the end of the week.
你不了解我 但手和会了解
You don't know me... but the Hand does.
他们怕我
And they fear me.
你和你的手下站在我这边
With you and your men by our side...
他们也会怕你
they'll fear you, too.
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
我在看关于闭厂的媒体报道 还不错
I was just reading some of the press on the closure. It's good.
丹尼或许真的...
Danny might actually be onto...
怎么了
What's going on?
董事会刚才召开了紧急会议
The board just held an emergency meeting.
关于什么
About what?
关于你 你哥
About how you, your brother,
和丹尼将被赶出董事会
and Danny will no longer be on the board...
并永远离开这家公♥司♥
or any part of this company ever again.
你们被兰德集团开除了
You've been ousted from Rand.
不...
Oh, no...
拉多万 拉多万
Radovan. Radovan!
萨比娜
Sabina...
萨比娜没事 她已经到家了
Sabina's fine. She's home.
她安全了
She's safe.
我们要把你救出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
高夫人在哪里
Where's Madame Gao?
你们一定要原谅我
You must forgive me.
我告诉她了
I told her.
我把海♥洛♥因♥的制♥作♥方法告诉她了
I told her how to make the heroin.
她去哪里了
Where did she go?
拉多万 拜托 她去哪了
Radovan, please. Where is she?
安州
Anzhou...
拉多万
Radovan.
丹尼
Danny.
丹尼 我觉得他...
Danny, I think he...
丹尼
Danny?
安州
Anzhou...
那是中国的一座城市
It's the name of a city in China.
你去过那里吗
Have you been there?
15年前 如果我的飞机没坠毁 就会去那儿
I would have, 15 years ago, if my plane hadn't crashed.
我父亲就是要带我们去那儿
It's where my father was taking us.
沃德 我猜到你会过来
Ward, I thought you might be stopping by.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你怎么知道账户的事的
How did you know about the account?
我一直都知道
I always knew.
你真以为偷公♥司♥
Did you really think it was that easy
几百万而不被发现
to steal millions of dollars from the company
会那么简单吗
and not get caught?
得了 我以为我没把你教得那么傻呢
Come on, I thought I raised you smarter than that.
你以为是谁一直确保你的转账不被
Who do you think's been keeping your transactions hidden
会计和证♥监♥会♥发现的
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表