剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
我不希望他活过来
And I want him to stay that way.
住手 停下
Stop it! Stop it!
退后
Back up.
-我不懂 -还不明显吗
- I don't understand. - Isn't it obvious?
我不是你妹妹 他不是你哥哥
I'm not your sister, he's not your brother.
我们不欢迎你
We don't want you here.
丹尼 听着
Danny, listen...
我们可以解决的
we can work this out, okay?
我有霍加斯了
I have Hogarth now.
我们不会放过你们
We're coming for you.
你们不能夺走我的东西
You can't deny what's mine.
我父亲想留给我的
What my father meant for me to have.
先生
Sir.
把你有的丹尼的一切资料给我
Give me everything you have on Danny.
一切
Everything.
我明天得去见霍加斯
I have to face Hogarth tomorrow,
我不想像刚刚那样被打得措手不及
and I don't want to be caught off guard like I was just now.
你过意不去吗
Do you feel bad?
对你说的话
About what you said?
对我们做的事
About what we're doing?
不知为什么非要这么复杂
I wonder why it has to be so complicated.
我真的希望
And I really wish
我能在丹尼身上找到让我恨的地方
that I could find something in Danny to hate because...
那样我会觉得轻松得多
it would make things a lot easier for me.
他刚刚还企图袭击你哥哥
He just tried to attack your brother.
他还说爸爸去
He also said Dad visited him
-精神病院看他了 -什么
- in the mental hospital. - What?
嗯
Yeah.
所以
So...
或许他像你说的那么疯癫
maybe he is as crazy as you say he is.
带他出去 好样的
Let's get him out of here! Well done!
厉害
All right!
你们觉得他怎么样
How do you think of this guy, huh?
表示敬意吧 厉害
How about some respect? Well done!
我说过今晚会很棒 是吧
Now, I told you it was gonna be a great night, didn't I?
嗯 希望你们没在他身上赔钱
Yeah! Well, I hope you didn't lose your money on that one.
现在 是公开赛
'Cause now we got the open round!
没错 你们谁想进来试试
That's right. Any of you guys wanna get in and take a shot,
去跟里昂报名就行
sign up with Leon right there.
谁来 你吗
Who's it gonna be? Gonna be you?
哪个硬汉要来
Who's gonna be the tough guy, huh?
你吗 你是那个硬汉吗
You? You gonna be the tough guy?
你呢 帅小伙儿 你来吗
How about you, pretty boy? You? You gonna be the tough guy?
谁来
Who's in?
来啊 谁想试试
Come on, who wants to take a chance?
真是越来越精彩了 看看是谁
It keeps getting better! Look what we have here!
你有绰号♥什么的吗
You got, like, a fighting name or something?
龙之女
Daughter of the Dragon.
她自称龙之女
She calls herself the Daughter of the Dragon!
你真想这么做吗 亲爱的
You sure you wanna do this, honey?
你敢再叫我一次亲爱的
Call me honey again, I dare ya.
我喜欢你说狠话
I like it when you talk dirty.
那好
Okay, then.
有挑战者吗
We got any challengers?
谁来
Who's it gonna be, huh?
谁想来对付小丫头
Anybody wanna take on the little lady?
锈哥
Rusty...
这不公平
that's not fair.
我跟她一样付了入场费
I paid my entry fee same as her.
里昂
Leon?
好吧
All right.
下注吧
Place your bets!
各位拳手
Fighters...
我不想叫救护车
I don't wanna have to call an ambulance, huh?
-为他吗 -别扯了
- For him? - Cut the bullshit.
你如果应付不来就认输
You get in over your head, you tap out.
锈哥 上次我警告你咬人的事了
And Rusty, I warned you last time about the biting.
你再那么做 我就赶你出去 我发誓
Do it again, and I will 86 your ass. I swear.
我知道了
I heard you.
不会有那个必要的
Ain't gonna be no need of that, I'm pretty sure.
击倒或认输 比赛就结束
Knockout or tap out, and that's the end of the fight.
想怎么打都行
Otherwise... whatever works.
好了 停止下注
All right, all bets are in!
稳住了 各位
Hold on to your junk, boys!
快打啊
Come on, man!
少学弗洛伊德·梅威瑟了
Cut the Floyd Mayweather shit.
这是...
This is a--
龙之女
The Daughter of the Dragon!
嗯
Yeah!
我不知道你是哪来的 但这里随时欢迎你
I don't know where you came from, but you're welcome anytime.
很高兴再见到你 杰瑞
Good to see you again, Jeri.
真希望我也可以这么说
Wish I could say the same.
好了 那我们开始吧 好吗
Okay, well... let's get started, shall we?
开始吧
Please do.
自我们上次的提议后 我们改了主意
Since the time of our last offer, we have had a change of heart.
由于你的客户不停地骚扰
Due to your client's continuing harassment
威胁我和我哥哥
and threats to me and my brother,
我们决定将我们的报价降低至两千万
we have decided to lower our offer to 20 million...
还加上限制令
and added a restraining order.
限制令真是聪明
The restraining order is a nice touch.
我也觉得
I thought so.
但你们上次报价后
But since the time of your last offer,
我们也改主意了
we have had a change of heart as well.
我们依然坚持要得到
We are still insisting on the full rights
作为兰德唯一继承人的全部权利
guaranteed as the sole heir of Rand,
包括51%的控股
which includes a controlling 51%,
董事会席位和赔偿金
board seat and compensation,
但现在我们还要拐角办公室 后勤人员
but we are now adding a corner office, support staff,
以及每年一百万的住房♥津贴
and a housing allowance in the amount of one million per year.
你的幽默感
Your sense of humor
一直是你的亮点 但是拜托
has always been your best attribute, but come on.
你都无法证明他是谁
You can't even prove he's who he says he is.
往好了说 他是疯子
At best he's crazy,
往坏了说 他是个骗子
at worst he's a con man.
接受提议 感激我们不打算起诉吧
Take the offer and be thankful that we don't sue you.
沃德
Ward...
很高兴你提到了我的幽默感
I'm glad you mentioned my sense of humor.
我还以为我的屁♥股♥是最大亮点呢
I thought it was my ass.
至于身份证明
As for proof of identity...
这是什么
What's this?
翻过来
Turn it over.
我一向 不怎么会拼写
I was, uh... I was always a poor speller.
这不能证明什么
This doesn't prove anything.
谁都能做出来
Anybody could have made this.
看仔细点
Look closely.
黏土凹陷的地方
There is a child's fingerprint
有一枚孩子的指纹
in the unfinished part of the clay,
就在乔伊的名字旁边
right next to Joy's name.
我向你保证
I assure you...
完全匹配
it is an exact match.
我很乐意向乔伊取证 这个碗的出处
And I will be happy to depose Joy to establish provenance.
他们怎么拿到的
How did they get this?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你偷的吗
Did you steal it?
这无关紧要
That is immaterial.
你知道这在法庭上站得住脚
You know that it will hold up in court.
这能证明丹尼的身份 我们只需要这个
It proves Danny's identity, and that is all we need.
好吧
Fine.
我会用动议 延迟
I will bury you in motions and delays,
发现和取证淹没你
discovery and depositions,
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表