剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
- Over here! - Stop!
老师 怎么回事
Sensei, what's going on?
-是丹尼 -什么
- It's Danny. - What?
找到他
Find him!
快快 走 行动
Come on! Come on! Let's go! Move!
好了 我们冲去门口 你召唤铁拳
Okay, we make it to the gate, you summon the Fist,
-把门打倒 我们就走 -好
- knock it down. We're out. - Right.
我们会被看到的
We're gonna be seen, though.
我可以拖住他们一会儿 但我们得快走
I can hold them off for a bit, but we have to go quickly.
偷宽师♥父♥的苹果都比这难
Stealing apples from Master Q'uon was harder.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-嗯 -我们上吧
- Yeah. - Let's do it.
-达利尔 -这是谁
- Darryl. - Who's this?
闪开 这不管你的事
Get outta the way. This isn't your fight!
我不懂
I don't understand.
-大门 快走 -闪开
- The gate! Let's go. - Move!
不不 别管他了
No, no, no, forget him! Forget him.
-去大门 -达利尔
- To the gate. - Darryl.
铁拳 你得召唤铁拳 把大门击倒
The Fist! You have to use the Fist. Knock down the gate.
-站住 -丹尼 快
- Hold it! - Danny, now!
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
封锁这里
Block that area.
你的愤怒 你的仇恨
Your anger, your hatred,
你的困惑
your confusion...
已经毁了你的气
it's destroyed your chi.
铁拳不会出现的
The Fist won't work.
你召唤不出来的
You cannot access it.
我们不是这么打算的
This wasn't the plan.
-埃里克 -科琳
- Eric. - Colleen.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
该死
Shit!
丹尼 快 丹尼 走走
Danny! Hurry up! Danny! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
关大门
Close the gate!
快走
Come on!
快走 快走
Come on. Come on.
什么
What?
继续走 继续走
Keep moving! Keep moving.
他跑了吗
Did he get away?
你已经尽力阻止他了 就像我要求的那样
You did your best to stop him. Just like I asked.
你没杀他吧
You didn't kill him, did you?
没有
No. No.
我们绝不想杀了丹尼
Killing Danny is the last thing we want.
-给他收拾一下 -来
- Let's get him patched up. - Come on.
这个年轻人是我们的未来
This young man is our future.
走吧
Come on.
很遗憾 我有责任告诉大家
It's my sad duty to inform you all that...
劳伦斯·威尔金斯昨晚自杀了
Lawrence Wilkins committed suicide last night.
这是紧急情况 兰德集团必须做出回应
This is an emergency, and Rand needs to respond accordingly.
我们这几周来
Now, we have been riddled
一直深陷争议
with controversy over the past few weeks.
丹尼的事
The Danny situation,
我和我哥哥的解雇
the firing of me and my brother...
现在又是这个
and now we have this.
等新闻一爆出 我们的股票
As soon as the news hits the airwaves, our stock,
本就已在下跌
which is already falling,
将进一步暴跌
will plummet even further.
除非
Unless...
你们认为可以让曾带领兰德集团
you see fit to reinstate the visionaries
实现空前盈利的远见家复职
that led Rand to historic profits.
拨乱反正
Right the ship.
让华尔街和世界
Show Wall Street and the world
看到我们在恢复稳定
that stability is being restored.
威尔金斯自杀的原因会被人议论纷纷
Now, there will be whispers about the why of Wilkins' death,
兰德集团应该以力量的展示来打消那些恐惧
but Rand should quiet those fears with a show of strength.
米查姆家人能挽救大局
The Meachums will set things right.
事实就是
Now the truth is...
你们需要我们
you need us.
我提议我们
I move that we...
恢复米查姆兄妹
reinstate the Meachums...
还有兰德先生的职位
and Mr. Rand.
我附议
I second the motion.
所有支持的
All those in favor...
支持
Aye.
敬家庭
To family.
你做到了 乔伊 你真做到了
You did it, Joy. You really did it.
我不觉得我做了什么
I'm not sure I did anything.
得了 你非常重要
Oh, come on. You were essential.
我一直在想
You know... I've been thinking.
很久以来 我一直感得到你的存在
For a long time, I felt your presence.
那给了我一种安慰感
It gave me this sense of comfort.
我以为那是我的想象
I thought it was just... my imagination,
是思念父亲的女儿
the wishful thinking of...
一厢情愿的遐想
of a daughter who missed her dad.
现在我知道没那么简单
Now I know it was something else.
你是存在
You were there...
观察着
watching...
操纵着 密谋着
manipulating, conspiring.
乔伊 不是那样的
No, Joy, it's not like that.
就是
But it is.
你知道的
And you know it.
还记得你的承诺吗
You remember the promise you made?
不再撒谎 完全坦诚
No more lies. Complete honesty.
爸爸 我想知道
Well, Dad, I need to know...
是你叫人杀了威尔金斯吗
did you have Wilkins killed?
乔伊 我知道我做出了什么承诺
Joy, I know the promise I made.
我会信守诺言
And I'm a man of my word.
没有
No.
我没有叫人杀了劳伦斯
I did not have Lawrence killed.
很好
Good.
我很高兴
I'm glad to hear it.
但恐怕
But I'm afraid to say
我们是得灭掉一个人
there is someone we are gonna have to destroy.
他叫博徒
His name is Bakuto.
我们得停下了 他们没跟上来
We have to stop. They're not following.
你这样可过不了机场
We won't be able to get you through the airport like this.
-我们得给你收拾好伤口 -机场
- We need to get you stitched up. - Airport?
我们要回家 丹尼
We're going home, Danny.
不行
No.
昆仑的大门敞开了
The way to K'un-Lun is open,
而你又不在那里保护它
and you are not there to protect it.
我们得回去
We're going back.
听着 我懂 但我不能就这么走掉
Look, I understand, but I can't just leave.
你离开我们时就毫不犹豫
You had no trouble leaving us.
-不是那样的 -你有一天突然就走了
- That's not true. - One day, you were just gone.
连句话都没留
Without a word.
我一直在等 丹尼 以为你会回来
I kept waiting, Danny, thinking you'd be back.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道我能不能解释
I'm not sure I can explain.
你欠我个解释
You owe me an answer.
昆仑的人需要知道他们为什么被抛弃了
The people of K'un-Lun need to know why they were abandoned.
那这里的人呢
And what about the people here?
刚刚想杀你的人吗
The ones who were just trying to kill you?
你失败了 丹尼
You have failed, Danny.
各个方面都失败了
Failed in every way.
铁拳不肯点亮了
The Fist won't even ignite now.
我们唯一的机会可能就是回去 投靠雷公
Our only chance may be to return and submit to Lei Kung.
希望他可以帮你复原 否则
And let's hope he can restore you, because if not...
我不知道会怎么样
I don't know what happens.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表