剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Now, watch this.
-温老师把他揍趴下了啊 -是啊
- Sensei Wing knocked the shit out of him! - Right.
你们知道我的道场不允许使用手♥机♥
You know the rules about cell phones in my dojo.
站好 正坐
Line up. Make seiza.
达利尔
Darryl.
抱歉 老师 但他们从没见识过你使出全力
I'm sorry, Sensei, but they never get to see you go all out.
不 是我该道歉
No, it's me that needs to be sorry.
我是个伪君子 我不应该去那儿的
I'm a hypocrite, and I shouldn't have gone there.
我不需要你道歉
I don't need an apology.
你打得太震撼了 我已经发到网上了
What you did was awesome. I posted it online.
你干了什么
You what?
人们需要看到你多么彪悍 这样才会来上课
People gotta see what a badass you are and come for lessons.
更多的学生意味着更多的钱 这是双赢
More students means more green. It's a win-win.
不 这不是
No, it's not.
为钱而战
By fighting for money,
我已经背离了武士道道义
I've stepped way outside the code of Bushido.
-这种错误永远不会再发生了 -扯淡
- It was a one-time mistake. - That's bullshit.
-我们还能为什么而战 -奖学金
- Why else are we learning to fight? - The scholarship.
那个我选不上的
Like I'm ever gonna get picked for that.
别妄自菲薄 达利尔
Don't sell yourself short, Darryl.
整队
Line up.
放下你的自负
Push down your ego...
开始上课
and let's begin.
你为什么改变了主意
Why did you change your mind?
我心里想到了爸爸
I channeled my inner Dad.
我想他会希望如此
Figured he'd want it this way.
这是很好 但是...
That's nice and all, but...
你有没有认真地想过他回来要做什么
have you put any serious thought into what he's gonna do here?
我上哪知道去
Hell if I know.
你才是那个给陶碗寺院男孩
You're the one that opened the door
敞开了大门的人
for Monastery Boy with the bowl.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
丹尼一直是你的软肋
Danny's always been your soft spot.
你收拾得不错
You clean up pretty good.
领带娘里娘气的
The tie might be a touch effeminate.
我喜欢这领带 来吧
I like it. Come on.
谢谢各位前来见证这历史性的时刻
Thank you all for coming out on this momentous occasion
兰德集团在此欢迎丹尼·兰德回到这家
as Rand Enterprises welcomes Danny Rand
冠着他姓氏的公♥司♥
to his rightful place in the company
得到他应有的地位
that bears his name.
丹尼会传承他父亲温德尔的遗志
Danny will continue the legacy of his father, Wendell,
与我们共同引领公♥司♥走向明日的辉煌
and join us in guiding this great company into the future.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
容我向你们介绍 丹尼·兰德
I present to you, Danny Rand.
说得好棒 谢谢
That was great. Thanks.
上去 按稿子念 然后下去
Step up, stick to the page and leave.
我历经漫漫长路才回到了家
It's, uh... it's been a long road to get back home.
这就是兰德集团对我的意义 我的家
And that's what Rand is to me. Home.
我父亲 温德尔·兰德
My father, Wendell Rand,
向我灌输了对这公♥司♥
instilled in me a love
永不凋零的热爱和尊重
and respect for this company that has never faded.
我十岁时离开这里 和我的父母乘上客机
I left here, ten years old, on a jet with my parents.
我们未能抵达终点
We never reached our destination.
我在坠机中失去了我的家人
I lost my family in that crash,
我成为了唯一的幸存者
and I became the lone survivor.
我之后被僧侣所救 在寺院长大
I then was rescued by monks and raised in a monastery,
过的生活和纽约相比天差地别
a much different life to what I had here in New York.
最终
Ultimately...
这生活教我明白了生命的价值
it taught me the value of life...
还有奋斗
of hard work...
还有永不放弃对我至关重要的东西
of never giving up on the things that matter to me.
而兰德集团对我很重要
And Rand matters.
兰德先生
Mr. Rand?
-兰德先生 -请说
- Mr. Rand! - Yes.
《纽约公报》詹妮弗·曼尼
Jennifer Many, New York Bulletin.
你是不是真的曾于近期被桦树精神病院收治
Is it true you were recently committed to Birch Psychiatric Hospital
并由保罗·埃德蒙斯医生照料
and placed under the care of Dr. Paul Edmonds?
是的
Yes.
-是真的 -丹尼
- That's true. - Danny.
我...回到这里 怎么说呢
I... coming back here... I don't know...
虽然一切都很熟悉
Even though everything was familiar...
我还是觉得一时难以承受
it felt so... overwhelming.
我之前失控了
I felt out of control.
但幸好乔伊和沃德介绍我
But thankfully, Joy and Ward guided me
去找了保罗·埃德蒙斯医生 为我医治
to Dr. Paul Edmonds to get the help I needed.
没有他们 我不可能这么坚强地回来
I couldn't have come back strong without them.
兰德先生 你在桦树精神病院待了多久
Mr. Rand, how long was your stay at Birch Psychiatric Hospital?
你真的出现暴♥力♥行为了吗
Is it true you had violent outbursts?
谢谢各位前来
Thank you for coming out.
-谢谢 -丹尼
- Thank you. - Danny.
你那样回答太善良了 我们不配啊
That answer was much kinder than we deserved.
如玉帝所言 即玉皇大帝所言
As Yu-Ti, the August Personage in Jade, says,
"至善乃正道也"
"Kindness is the eternal law."
你有时间谈谈码头收♥购♥案的事吗
Look, have you got time to go through that pier deal you put through?
码头吗 为什么
The pier? Why?
我就是想进入工作状态
I'm just... just trying to get my bearings.
好 你去问一下助理梅根
Yeah, just check with our assistant Megan.
她会安排
She'll set something up.
早 梅根
Morning, Megan.
我就是想跟乔伊安排个时间开会
I just wanted to, set up a meeting with Joy.
我来看下她的行程表
I'll check her schedule.
我们应该能在两三天后
We should be able to squeeze you in sometime
给你挤出时间
in the next two or three days.
三天吗
Three days?
同时 你今天的第一个会议对象来了
In the meanwhile, your first appointment of the day is here.
棒 谁啊
Cool. Who?
-杰钱 -我不拥抱
- J-Money! - We don't do that.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你父亲的办公室 连他的旧办公桌都找到了
Your father's office. Even found his old desk.
别在我面前哭哭啼啼
Now, don't get all weepy on me.
我没有 就是...
I'm not. It's just...
我好久没来这里了
It's been a while.
-下面还好吧 -天呐
- Is everything okay down there? - Man.
太不可思议了
This is crazy.
天呐
Man...
丹尼 你干什么呢
Danny, what are you doing?
我以前在我爸的办公桌下贴了好多贴纸
I... I used to stick stickers under my dad's desk.
竟然都还在呢
They're still there.
不难想象
Of course you did.
我们可以继续追忆往事
Now, we can continue this walk down memory lane,
但我是按小时收费
but since it is all billable hours,
不如我们谈正事吧
what do you say we get to work?
说真的 我从没见过这么快达成的协议
For the record, I have never seen a deal come together so fast.
你都干了什么
What did you do?
我..."起死回生"了
I... pretty much had to raise the dead.
总之 快签署协议吧
Well, anyway, let's get you signing these
免得他们改变主意
before anybody changes their minds.
好
Okay.
我的工作主要是干什么
So... what is my job?
你其实在公♥司♥没有具体职位
Well, you don't actually hold a position here.
-但我以为... -我来解释一下
- But I thought... - Let me... let me explain.
你拥有51%的股权u3000
As 51% shareholder,
你在董事会拥有主要决策权
you hold the most dominant position on the board.
虽然你在日常事务中u3000
So as much as you don't have a say
无实际发言权
in the day-to-day business--
-我说的话还是有影响力的 -没错
- My voice will still be heard. - Exactly.
好
Yeah.
我们能查到
Do you think we can get access
公♥司♥生意往来的账目和记录吗
to the Rand business accounts and records?
以你的名字和持股...
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表