剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
you look at me with all that goddamn pity.
停下 沃德
Stop. Stop it! Ward!
停下
Stop!
我又没想继承你的恋父情结
I didn't ask to be the heir to your daddy issues,
长大吧 别再求我认可你了
so grow up and stop begging for my approval.
这太老套了 真可悲
It is cliché. It's pathetic!
你说你能控制好的
You said you had this under control.
我也以为 我就是...
I thought I did. I just...
-我失控了 -愤怒是天赋 兰德先生
- I lost. I-- - Anger is a gift, Mr. Rand,
只要你知道怎么控制
if you know how to control it.
如果能教你 将是我的荣幸
It would be my privilege to teach you.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
我只想知道你和我父亲之间是怎么回事
I just want to know what happened between you and my father.
那是让你变成这样的原因吗
Is that what's driven you to this state?
他想关闭这里 对吗
He tried to shut this place down, didn't he?
所以你制止了他
So you stopped him.
乱放枪很少能打准
A shot in the dark rarely finds its target.
你否认吗
You deny it?
如果否认你会相信吗
Would you believe me if I did?
别过来 小子
Stay right there, boy.
乖乖向我投降
Submit to me without further incident,
你的朋友就能落个好死
and your friends will be granted a merciful death.
我宁可拼命也不会让你碰她们
I'll die before I let you touch them.
我恐怕还不能让你死呢 兰德先生
I'm afraid I can't allow you to do that just yet, Mr. Rand.
杀了女人
Kill the women.
我只想告诉你们
I just want you guys to know...
真希望我没跟你们来中国
I wish I'd never come to China with you.
有道理
Seems fair.
他们给武器涂毒了
They poisoned their weapons.
是她
It was her.
高对飞行员用了一样的毒
Gao used the same poison on the pilots.
所以飞机失事了
That's why my plane crashed.
她杀了我父母
She killed my parents.
丹尼
Danny...
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表