剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, fine. Fine, um...
让他先来吧 先生们 把他抬上轮床
put him at the head of the queue. Gentlemen, get him on a gurney.
谢了 雪莉
Thanks, Shirley.
不客气
Sure.
你究竟在做什么
What are you doin'?
我们做的是对的吧
We did the right thing, right?
他会没事的吧
He's gonna be okay?
嗯 他们会好好照顾他的
Yeah. Yeah, they'll take good care of him.
你是个女人
You're a woman.
的确
I am, indeed.
这会不会让你...不安
Does that make you... uneasy?
不会
No.
会的 我感觉到你的恐惧了
It does. I sense your fear.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
我无所畏惧
I fear no one.
我们都有所畏惧
We all fear something.
这不必隐瞒
There's no need to hide.
我没有隐瞒
I'm not hiding.
是吗
Aren't you?
那为什么要藏在丹尼·兰德的面具之后
Then why hide behind the mask of... Danny Rand?
那不是面具
It's not a mask.
这是我本人
It's who I am.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
那孩子早就死了
That child died long ago.
而一个全新的人正想破壳而出
I think someone new is waiting to get out.
我们到底还打不打
Are we going to fight or not?
我们不非得打
We don't have to fight.
要不你 还是亲亲我吧
Why don't you... kiss me instead?
如果你与我寻欢作乐
If you took me for pleasure...
你会作何感想
...how would that make you feel?
不安
Terrible?
还是...
Or maybe...
妙不可言
Good.
你担心了
You're worried.
对一个陌生人也提防
Even about a stranger.
完全没必要
There's no need.
这是什么
What is this?
歌♥蛛毒液 很稀有的
Singing Spider venom. Very rare.
能助你放下一切
It'll help you let go.
这就是你想要的 对吧
And that's what you want, isn't it?
不
No.
是的 你想要自♥由♥
Oh, it is. You want to be free...
摆脱你心中一切沸腾的愁绪
of all that is boiling inside of you to get out.
你时常会失去自控力 对吧
You lose control now and then, don't you?
停下来
Stop!
难道你不想
Don't you want to be free
摆脱苦苦压抑自己的负担吗
of the burden of keeping all that in its cage?
尽情释放吧 让它掌控你
You can let it out. Let it take you.
你想让我心跳加速 好让毒液加速蔓延
You're trying to get my heart racing to spread the poison faster.
很好 这才是真正的你
Good! This is the real you.
跟我走 丹尼 我会让你成为你想成为的人
Follow me, Danny, and I will let you be who you want to be.
他们不允许这种人留在昆仑 对吗
This is the person they wouldn't allow at K'un-Lun, isn't it?
能感受一切却无法自控的人
The one who feels everything and can't control himself.
他们要你压抑情感
They wanted you to push it down.
但最终还是会涌上心头
But it's here at last.
我能听到你半夜在房♥里哭泣
I hear you crying at night in your room.
为自己痛失父母而伤心垂泪
Weeping over your parents and their loss.
那悲痛是弱点
That grief is a weakness.
忘掉它
Banish it.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
屈服吧
Just give in.
这是你想要的生活 我可以给你
It's the life you want, and I can give it to you.
你苦苦追寻的自♥由♥就在这里
You were looking for freedom, and here it is.
下毒
Poisoned.
我慷慨的馈赠
A gift I freely give.
拒绝或接受黑暗
Reject or accept the darkness.
这是你的选择 二者皆可接受
It is your choice. Both are acceptable.
但你的选择...
But your choice...
显露你的本质
Reveals who you are.
第二场已胜
The second battle is won.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没怎么伤
Barely.
如果你想退出...
If you wish to withdraw...
没有那女孩 我不会离开的
I'm not leaving without the girl.
这是份精心起草的声明
It's a well-crafted statement,
我确定丹尼一定可以由衷地讲出来
and I'm sure that Danny can deliver it with sincerity.
而且并不是假话 他说的是真心话...
And it's not untrue. Uh, he was speaking from his heart...
对 这是高尚的品质
Yeah, a great quality.
他只是尚不理解我们的工作
He's just not up to speed on everything that we do here.
我们钦佩他的人品 但...
We admire his character, but...
他不了解全部情况
he didn't have all the data.
对吗 沃德
Right, Ward?
沃德
Ward?
糟糕
Shit.
感谢你的到来
Thanks for coming.
看来我们算是完事了
I, uh... I guess we're done here.
沃德
Ward?
沃德 站住 沃德
Ward! Stop, Ward!
对对 我知道我刚续了药
Yes. Yes, I know that I just had a refill,
但就像我之前解释的那样
but like I already explained,
我的管家不小心
my housekeeper accidently
把装药的袋子给扔了
threw the bag away with the pills in it.
不 我不能等到医生早上来的
No. I can't wait until the doctor gets in, in the morning.
好 谢谢你完全没帮上忙
Okay, thank you for being absolutely no help.
老天
Jeez.
我手受伤了
My hand. I hurt it.
看来是的
Looks like it.
门夹的 我真是蠢
Car door. I'm such an idiot.
你先坐下 我们会尽快查看你的情况
Why don't you have a seat? We'll be with you as soon as we can.
没事
No, that's okay.
就...给我点
Just, um, maybe some, uh,
泰勒诺和可待因
Tylenol with Codeine
或者扑热息痛也行...
or Percocet, maybe...
我觉得没有伤到骨头
I don't think anything's broken.
让医生决定 行吗
Let's let the doctor decide that, hmm?
我只是需要些东西止痛
I just need something for the pain.
听着 我们只是要确诊 不会要很久的
Look, we need to be sure. It won't be long.
没有伤到骨头
Nothing is broken.
我今天一天不顺 现在又是这一出
Look, I've had a really long day and now this.
所以我只是需要止痛药
So I just need something for the pain,
然后我就走人
and then I'll be on my way.
麻烦你在这儿签字 接着...
If I can just get you to sign in, then...
怎么...
What the...
听着...
Look...
听着...要多少钱
Look... What would it take?
-三四片药 -我明白了
- Three or four pills, huh? - Oh, I see.
怎么 都想要吗
What? Do you want the whole thing?
听着 你得马上离开 不然我要叫保安了
Look, you can leave right now, or I can call security.
保安 真的吗
Security? Really?
-真的吗 -沃德
- Really? - Ward!
发生什么事了
What is going on?
这是你的朋友吗
Is this a friend of yours?
他是我哥
He's my brother.
我们似乎是有点矛盾了
Well... we seem to be having a problem here.
我就是有点...
I was feeling a little...
我伤到我的手了
You know, I... I hurt my hand.
好吧
Yeah.
不是那样的 乔伊
It's not like that, Joy.
我们离开吧
Let's get you out of here.
怎么了
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表