剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Hello!
-我们回来了 -我们在这儿
- Hey, we're home. - We're up here.
妈妈爸爸来保护你喽
But here comes Mommy and Daddy to protect you.
抱抱你 亲亲你
And give you lots of hugs and kisses
告诉你 你是多么可爱
and tell you what a sweet little boy you are.
真恶心
It's disgusting.
沃德
Ward.
怎么回事
What happened here?
丹尼在找麻烦
Danny's been kind of a problem.
我不是想吓到你的
I didn't mean to spook you.
没事 我...
It's all right. I, uh...
我不会被吓到
I don't really spook.
我是大艾尔
I'm Big Al.
丹尼
Danny.
我好像没在这里见过你
Don't think I've seen you around here before.
我...
I've, uh...
离开了很久
been away a while.
到处旅行吗
Traveler, huh?
是啊 算是吧
Yeah. Kinda.
iPod不错
Nice iPod.
我有个iPhone
I got an iPhone.
不错
Nice.
因特网上什么都能找得到
You can find anything you want on the Internet.
-是吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Seriously, I...
我发现我妹妹住在佛罗里达州
I found my sister living in Florida.
给她打了电♥话♥
Called her up.
她还是那么贱
She's still a bitch.
要我替你找什么人吗
You want me to look someone up?
什么人都行
Anybody.
趁这手♥机♥的主人还没给手♥机♥停机
Before whoever owns this phone cancels the service.
查查丹尼·兰德
Look up Danny Rand.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
是有那么个孩子 我记得这事
There was a kid. I... I remember this.
一家人都死于了坠机
The whole family died in a plane crash.
太可惜了 你是问这个吗
Very sad. Uh, is that the one you're talking about?
嗯
Yeah.
还想找别人吗
Anybody else?
查查哈罗德·米查姆
Look up Harold Meachum.
又是个死人
Another dead guy.
是他吗
Is that him?
谢谢
Thanks.
他的葬礼挺盛大
He had... he had a big funeral.
市长都去了 瞧啊
Mayor and everything. Look at that.
你认识他吗
You know him?
是啊 算是吧
Yeah. Sort of.
那个
You know...
去东13街的庇护所可以弄到鞋
you can get shoes at the shelter on East 13th.
-好 -不过记得要先往里撒尿
- Okay. - Just make sure you piss in 'em first.
上面有之前穿的人的晦气
You know, they carry the bad juju from the previous owner.
想去晦气就得撒尿
Only way to get rid of 'em is with your piss.
或是母羊血
Or... or the blood of a she-goat.
那个又不太好找
That's hard to find around here.
怎么了
What?
没事 就是...
Nothing. It's just, uh...
我猜人们会觉得 我们很像
I'm guessing people think we're pretty much alike.
-特别的人 -是啊
- Special creatures. - Yeah.
没错
Exactly.
乔伊 乔伊
Hey, Joy! Joy.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我一直在等着跟你说话
I've been waiting to talk to you. It...
我真的是我
It really is me.
好吧
Okay.
别这样 我发誓 我不会伤害你
Come on. I promise, I'm not gonna hurt you.
我知道 因为我在给我的司机发短♥信♥
Yeah, I know you're not. I'm texting my driver right now,
所以他随时会开车过来了
which means he's going to be pulling around the corner any second
如果他到时你还在这儿
and if you're still with me when he gets here,
我就会让他控制你
I'm gonna ask him to detain you,
因为他不仅是我的司机 还是我的保镖
because he's not just my driver, he's also my guard.
-他有枪 -乔伊
- My armed guard. -- Joy, hey--
我会确保你被逮捕
And I will make sure that you're arrested.
我会让你接受审判
And I will see that your case goes to trial
被判恶意骚扰
and that you are convicted of malicious harassment
并蹲最长的刑期
and sent to jail for the maximum time.
乔伊 别这样 我们以前是朋友啊
Joy, come on. Hey, look, it's... We used to be friends.
是我啊
It's me.
丹尼尔·托马斯·兰德
Daniel Thomas Rand.
生于4月1日 就在曼哈顿
Born April 1st, right here in Manhattan.
我们在同一支足球队里 炸♥弹♥队
We were on the same soccer team. The Bombers.
我是守门员
I played the goalie.
这些事谁都能去网上查到
Anyone could look that stuff up online.
你...住在我家
You... you're living in my house.
-这现在是我家了 -嗯
- This is my house now. - Yeah.
是啊 看来是的
Yeah, it seems that way.
你家狗挺吓人的
Your dog's pretty scary.
你闯进去了吗
Did you break in?
昨晚我到家时 我的狗被关在了书房♥里
My dog was closed in my study last night when I got home.
是你干的吗
You did that?
这可不好 朋友
Now that is so not okay, my friend.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, buddy-
谢谢 但是 我...
Thanks, but I, uh...
我不是想要钱
I wasn't asking for money.
无所谓了
Whatever.
这是你吗
Is this you?
嗯
Yeah.
厉害 我是丹尼
Cool. I'm Danny.
科琳·温
Colleen Wing.
说英语或日语
Speak English or Japanese.
我长大后就没说过普通话了
I haven't spoken Mandarin since I was a kid.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是想问
I was just wondering if...
我能不能在你这儿找份工作
maybe I could get a job with you.
我已经有负责清洁的人了
I've already got someone who cleans up.
-不 等等 我是说 -再见
- No, wait. I meant - See ya.
那么
So...
那人还没走
the guy is still around.
-什么人 -那个自称是丹尼·兰德的
- What guy? - The Danny Rand wannabe.
他今早等在我家门外
He was waiting outside my house this morning.
-你没事吧 -嗯 他没碰我
- Are you okay? - Yeah. He never touched me.
他就说想跟我谈 跟之前一样
He just said he wanted to talk. Same thing as before.
但是听着
But get this.
我觉得他可能还闯进我家了
I think he may have broken into my house as well.
好吧
Okay.
那这事的性质就变了
That takes this to a whole other level.
-这人很危险 -我知道
- This guy's dangerous. - I know.
我有点吓到了
I'm a little freaked.
我会让香农找人在你家外守着
I'm gonna make sure Shannon has people posted outside your place.
还有件事
There was another thing.
好奇怪
So strange.
怎么了
What?
他...走到了街上
He... he stepped out on to the street,
迎面来了辆车
right in front of a car...
但然后 他随便一躲
but then he just sort of put his hand out
就轻松跳了过去
and jumped over it like it was nothing.
好啊
So, great!
他是个无家可归的疯子杂耍艺人
He's an insane homeless acrobat.
快打给疯子马戏团
Call Cirque du Psychopath.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我说了 很奇怪
Like I said, it was strange.
不管怎样
Either way...
我们得应付他
we're gonna have to deal with this guy.
我知道听上去很疯狂
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表