剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
让她告诉你这个信息
and have her bring that information to you.
我正好要下楼去
I'm on my way down now, anyway.
她就在四楼电梯口旁边
She's right off the elevator on the fourth floor.
我会告知她你马上过去
I'll let her know you're coming.
真高兴我们谈了
I'm so glad we had this talk.
-我去吃午饭 -好的 米查姆先生
- Going to lunch. - Yes, Mr. Meachum.
我也去
Me, too.
会议开得怎么样
How'd the meeting go?
就像你说的那样 他们没法提出诉讼
Exactly what you said. They don't have a case.
你看起来并不为此开心
You don't seem especially happy about it.
只是对一些事有点怀疑
Just questioning things, I guess.
什么样的事
What kind of things?
我们是正义的一方吗
Are we on the right side of this?
我也说不清
I don't know.
你知不知道有个杨氏帮
Did you know that some gang
在我们拿到码头之前
called the Yang Clan had a deal with Patel
本和佩特尔有协议
before we made that pier acquisition?
原本肯定有人在用 谁在乎呢
Someone was using it. Who cares?
你和丹尼聊过了吗
Have you been talking to Danny?
没有
No.
你想说什么
Then what are you trying to say?
你想知道我对会议的真实看法吗
You wanna know the truth about that meeting?
很残忍♥
It was brutal.
看着那些人的脸
Just looking those people in their faces,
而且心知他们痛苦的根源
knowing exactly what they were suffering from.
那是因为你是个好人
That's because you're a good person.
我不觉得是
I don't feel like it.
因为你也是名优秀的女商人
Because you're also a good businesswoman...
也就是说你不得不做出艰难的决定
and that means you have to make hard decisions.
你需要找到一个平衡点
You have to find a balance, and...
你比我们大多数人都在行
you do that better than most of us.
我怎么忍♥不住问自己我们是不是做错了什么
Why can't I stop asking myself if we're doing something wrong?
你是说工厂
Regarding the plant?
你知道我们没做错
You know we're not.
就现在而言没有
As it stands now, no.
但如果他们未来有新的发现呢
But what if they discover something new in the future?
法律还不够完善
There are laws that don't exist yet.
没人能那样生活 乔伊
No one can live their lives like that, Joy.
我知道
I know.
我知道 只是...
I know, I just...
我希望这是我的错
I wish it was my fault.
听起来荒唐可笑 但...
Sounds ludicrous, but...
至少那样我还能做点什么
at least then there'd be something I could do about it.
帮助他们
Help them.
你知道这究竟是为什么吧
You know what this is really about, right?
爸爸生病时我害怕极了
I was so scared when Dad got sick.
这些人只是和我一样想讨个说法
These people are just grasping for the same answers I did.
我们不能怪他们
We can't blame them.
每个人都想要
Everyone wants the ability
未雨绸缪的能力 但...
to prevent bad things from happening, but...
不幸的是 有时全看运气
unfortunately, sometimes it's just a matter of chance.
这是控制狂最不想听到的
That's the last thing a control freak wants to hear.
我去和他谈一谈
I'm gonna talk to him.
兰德先生
Mr. Rand?
对不起 我认识你吗
Sorry, do I know you?
我在报纸上看到了你的药价决定
I read about that drug thing you did in the paper.
你有能力改变这个公♥司♥
You have the power to change things at this company.
所以 我想让你看一下这个
That's why I... I wanted to show you this.
我儿子
My son.
这是他四年级时候的照片
That's his fourth-grade photo.
班级照相日拍的
Class picture day.
他得了癌症
He has cancer.
我不明白你想说什么
I don't understand.
是因为我们住处附近的兰德化工厂
He got it from the Rand chemical plant near where we live.
它无时无刻不在向我们周围的空气
It's spewing poison into the air,
和土壤里散播毒物
the ground, all around us.
我不知情 我...
I didn't know. I...
你和其他人不一样
You're different than the others.
你富有同情心
Compassionate.
求你了 你能帮我们吗
Please, will you help us?
我深表歉意
I am so sorry.
我们会解决这个问题的
We'll make this right.
好了 换左脚
Okay, switch left.
好的 推踢
Okay, push kicks.
再来一次 多用你的胯部
Try that again. Use your hips more.
好多了
Better.
踢的什么 快 踢我
Oh, what was that? Come on, hit me.
好 好 好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
你真是不容小觑 克莱尔
You are not to be underestimated, Claire.
见鬼 我还在习惯施加痛苦
Hell, I'm still getting used to bringing the hurt...
而不是治好它
instead of fixing it.
无论如何
Well, for what it's worth...
我没一个学生像你进步得这么快
I've never had a student progress as fast as you have.
我猜我是厌倦了总是别人来帮我吧
Guess I got tired of people doing things for me all the time.
可不是呢
Tell me about it.
那样的话 我们还是继续练习吧
In that case, we better keep practicing.
好
Okay.
你是丹尼·兰德 是吧
You're Danny Rand, right?
我在新闻上见过你
I've seen you on the news.
你真是经历了大起大落
Talk about a riches-to-rags-to-riches story.
是啊 是挺疯狂的
Yeah, it's been pretty crazy.
在这城市住得够久
You live in this city long enough,
已经对什么都见怪不怪了
nothing surprises you anymore.
稍等
One sec.
丹尼
Hi, Danny.
有什么事吗
Need something?
我就是想跟你聊聊
I, uh, just wanted to have a talk with you.
得等我下课的
Well, um, it'll have to wait till I'm done.
但我叫了外卖♥♥
Oh, but I ordered takeout.
什么
You what?
对不起
Sorry.
我正在上课
I'm in the middle of a lesson.
克莱尔·坦普尔
Claire Temple.
你们怎么认识的
How do you know each other?
-她... -我们其实不...
- Oh, well, um... she... - We... we don't really...
我住在公园里时 她施舍过我
She gave me a couple of bucks when I lived in the park.
这样啊
I see.
搞什么...
Oh, what the...
抱歉 你们在干什么
Excuse me, hi. What the hell is going on?
我说了 我点了外卖♥♥
I told you, I ordered takeout.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你不能就这么跑来
You cannot just show up here
还带来一堆东西 以为...
with all of this stuff expecting some...
-这是约会吗 -什么 不是
- Is this a date? - What? No.
当然不是
Of course not.
我是说 除非你希望是
I mean, uh, unless you want it to be.
-不希望 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
那就好
Good.
绝对不是
It's definitely not that.
我就是...
I just...
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
所以需要点蜡烛吗
And that requires candlelight?
这原来是我爸最喜欢的餐厅
This was my dad's favorite place.
是我唯一知道的外卖♥♥
It's the only takeout I know.
好香啊
Smells good.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我很乐意这节课余下时间
You know, I'd be thrilled to spend the rest of my session
就跟你俩一起吃
just joining the two of you.
我还没吃过这样的外卖♥♥呢
I've never had takeout like this before.
-其实... -好主意
- Oh, the thing is, it's-- - A great idea.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表