剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
我知道你一直在
I know you've been testing yourself
-地下格斗俱乐部试炼自己 -什么
- in an underground fight club. - What--
我能理解
I get it!
你难以满足 你无法安分
You... you're unsatisfied, you're restless.
我了解那种感受
I know those feelings.
多年来在昆仑接受的训练都白费了
Years and years training in K'un-Lun wasted,
等待的威胁始终没来
waiting on a threat that never arrived.
-这真是疯了 -不疯狂
- This is crazy. - It's not crazy.
有人因此而死
People die from this.
如果这种合成海♥洛♥因♥流入街头
If this synthetic heroin gets on the streets,
你的学生也会受影响
it'll affect your students.
会流入他们的街区
It'll be on their streets,
你为他们做的一切就都白费了
and everything you've done for them will have been for nothing.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我们可以联手做很多好事
We can do a lot of good together.
我得取消晚上的课
I'd have to cancel my evening classes--
听着
Hey, listen.
如果这样能好点 本月房♥租你不用担心了
If it helps, you can forget about rent this month.
我都拒绝了
I already said no.
我买♥♥下了你的大楼
I bought your building.
我是你的新房♥东
I'm your new landlord.
怎么 你是同意了吗
What, is that a yes?
修好我漏水的水槽
I want the leak under my sink fixed.
备忘录里说了
As the memo indicated,
针对我们斯塔顿岛化工厂的集体诉讼
the class action suit against our Staten Island chemical plant
情况突然急转直下
has escalated rather quickly.
我本希望兰德先生会到场
I had hoped that Mr. Rand would be here
解释他的作为 但是
to speak for his actions, but...
他对办公时间这个概念还很陌生
the concept of work hours is still foreign to him.
不过 我们是一支团队
However, we're a team
我们得支持我们的同事
and we need to support our colleague
度过回归这份生活
as he continues his transition
和这家公♥司♥的过渡期
back to this life and this company.
所以 我们来发挥所长 挽救大局吧
So... let us do what we do best and save the day.
我小心考虑了我们的选择
I've carefully weighed our options.
跟乔伊商量后
And after consulting with Joy...
我得出了结论
I've reached a conclusion.
和解是错误的
Settling would be a mistake.
付钱给他们
Paying these people off
等于承认了本就不存在的过错
admits there's something to hide, when there isn't.
此举完全是操纵
This was an act of pure manipulation,
我认为他们在虚张声势
and I'm calling their bluff.
我认为你是因为是非观
I think you might be letting right and wrong
而忘记了公♥司♥利益 沃德
interfere with what's best for the company, Ward.
是吗 劳伦斯
Really, Lawrence?
你愿意拿出两亿美元吗
Are you willing to sacrifice $200 million
又时值本公♥司♥最艰难的一个
during one of the most challenging fiscal years
财政年度
this company has ever had?
负面公♥关♥可能给我们带来更长远的影响
The bad publicity could cost us even more in the long run.
我们真要承受这个风险吗
Can we honestly take that kind of risk?
我们这次和解
We settle here,
突然间 就会来一堆人找上门
and suddenly everyone is knocking at the door,
要我们给钱
looking for a handout.
这看上去不好
This looks bad.
我们的产品会被抵♥制♥的
They'll boycott our products.
我们可以一致同意的一件事
If there is one thing that we can all agree on,
是我哥哥从未给过我们怀疑他的理由
it's that my brother has never given us a reason to doubt him.
想想他的成绩
Look at his track record.
他做的每个决定都无可挑剔
Every decision has been impeccable.
我当时可能不总能明白
I may not always see it at the time,
但他从未辜负过这家公♥司♥
but he has never once failed this company.
我们可以相信沃德
If we can trust Ward,
就能相信这个险值得冒
we can trust this is a risk worth taking.
可以投票了吗
Shall we have the vote?
太好了
Awesome.
我看着你拿
I think I may lose my lunch
武侠的花拳绣腿侮辱我的武士刀都要吐了
watching you disgrace my katana with your wuxia bullshit.
好吧 亮亮你的招式
All right. Show me your style.
你挺厉害
You're pretty good.
该用日本的方式用它
It's just meant to be used the Japanese way.
看着
Check this out.
你真厉害
You're amazing.
别玩了 我们走吧
Play time's over. Let's get going.
得拿上你的手♥机♥好拍照
We need your phone to take pics.
-拿了吗 -嗯
- You got it? - Uh, yeah.
没事吧
Everything all right?
我冥想时手♥机♥关了静音
My phone was on silent for meditation.
办公室一直在给我打电♥话♥
The office has been calling.
我们去不去了
Are we doing this or what?
走吧
Lead the way.
丹尼尔·兰德回归兰德集团的奇迹
Daniel Rand's miraculous return to Rand Enterprises
再次登上了头条
is making headlines once again
一段他为公♥司♥丑闻道歉的视频流出后
after a video where he apologizes for a corporate scandal
公♥司♥命运难测
puts the fate of the company at stake.
去你的吧 爸爸
Suck on that, Dad.
一位集体诉讼的发言人称
A spokesperson for the class action suit...
兰德集团冷酷地无视了
claimed that Rand Enterprises callously turned a blind eye
斯塔顿岛一家化工厂可能造成了
when it was brought to their attention that a chemical plant
15位附近居民
may have been responsible
罹患癌症的问题
for 15 cases of cancer in a Staten Island neighborhood,
无辜儿童因此蒙受生命威胁
endangering the lives of innocent children.
戴上兜帽吧
Better put that hood up.
-你介意吗 -什么
- Does it bother you? - What?
现在大家都认识我了
That everyone knows me now.
你不介意吗 这样的关注似乎挺烦人的
It doesn't bother you? All that attention seems annoying.
我小时候就习惯了
I got used to it as a kid.
你小心
Well, just watch yourself.
怎么说
How so?
你几天内从无家可归变成了亿万富翁
You've gone from homeless man to billionaire in a matter of days.
这样的钱财 报道和权力 会让你成为目标
All that money, press, power, makes you a target.
可能会有人想加以利用
People may try to take advantage.
你就没有
You didn't.
那些保安拿着机♥枪♥呢
Those guards are carrying machine guns!
是啊 因为他们完全不会搏斗
Yeah, 'cause they haven't got the faintest idea how to fight.
我们说好的不是这样的
This wasn't the deal.
你如果想可以回家
You can go home if you want.
吃剩的外卖♥♥
Eat leftover takeout,
等着修理工修复你的厨房♥水槽
wait for the repairman to fix your kitchen sink.
在笼子里跟陌生人打斗
Fight strangers in cages.
你以为我为此骄傲吗
You think I'm proud of that?
得了 事实就是那样
Come on. It is what it is.
我第一次在笼子里打时
First time I fought in the cage...
还对自己说只是为了钱
I convinced myself it was just about the money.
为了我的学生 我的道场
For my students, for my dojo.
然后我又去了
Then I went a second time.
没事的
It's okay.
赢的感觉很好
It feels good, winning.
伤他们才感觉好
What felt good was hurting those guys.
非常好
Really good.
这让我害怕
Scared me.
这世界对我们并不仁慈
Yeah, well, the world hasn't exactly been kind to us.
但或许做这样的事...
But maybe doing something like this...
跟着我走 他们不会发现我们的
Walk where I walk, and they'll never see us.
来
Come here.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for doing this.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
很高兴有人能依靠
It's just nice having someone to count on.
你还有米查姆兄妹
You have the Meachums.
乔伊
Joy...
你有人吗
Do you have someone?
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表