剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
What's wrong?
我离开时的情形不是很好
I didn't leave here on the best of terms.
雪莉不是个会轻易屈服的人
Shirley is not one to give up without a fight.
除非是有人逼她
Unless someone forced her to.
德莉希娅 能查查我的无名氏
Delicia, um... can you check and see which OR
-被送去了哪个手术室吗 -好
- my John Doe was checked in to? - Sure.
好奇怪
That's strange.
怎么了
What?
他没到达手术室
He never arrived at an OR.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们抓走了他
They have him.
谁
Who has him?
走
Come on.
克莱尔 你确定吗
Claire, are you sure about this?
是的 再给我点时间
Yeah, just one more sec, okay?
-那儿 -哪儿
- There. - Where?
-那儿 -这是哪层
- There. - What level is this?
-地下三 -好
- That is sub three. - Okay.
他们为什么会带病人下去
Why would they have a patient down there?
因为他们要走了 来 左边走
Because they're leaving! Come on. To the left.
我叫米歇尔改了安排
I asked Michelle to change schedules...
站住
Stop!
我还是让你解决他吧
I'm thinking maybe I'll let you handle this one.
看我的
I got this.
看你动手好轻松
You make it look easy.
的确轻松
It was easy.
-两边都能下去 我走楼梯 -好
- Both ways lead out. I'll take the stairs. - Okay.
老天爷
Sweet Christmas.
空的
Empty.
这是个诱饵
The whole thing was a decoy.
他们带他走另一边了
They took him a different way.
每一扇门
At the entry to every door
都是选择一条不同道路的机会
is the opportunity to choose a different path.
如果你想继续原路 就别进去
If you wish to continue as you are, do not enter.
但如果你选择面对内心的龙
But if you choose to face the dragon inside,
那你将赌上一切
know that you risk everything.
你如果活下来
Should you live...
你从前的自己将被摧毁
Your former self will be destroyed.
如果你选择接受
If you choose to take this up...
你将被永远标记
you will be forever marked...
成为我们的一员
As one of us.
你愿意杀掉丹尼·兰德
Are you willing to kill Danny Rand
好让铁拳得以延续吗
so that the Iron Fist might live?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
真正的战士什么时候来
When does the real warrior get here?
这种幼稚的侮辱越来越烦人了
These childish insults are getting tiring.
就好像你们都是在同一个操场上受训的
It's like you all trained on the same playground.
你想选个武器吗
Would you like to choose a weapon?
我就是武器
I am the weapon.
真的
Really?
因为武器感觉不到疼
Because weapons don't feel pain.
他们有一个目的
They are meant for one thing...
只有一个目的
and one thing only.
被主人使用
To be used by their master.
你的主人是谁
Who is your master?
我只为自己效劳
I serve only myself.
准备让你的主人失望吧
Prepare to disappoint your master.
你为谁效劳
And who do you serve?
我效劳叫我来的人
I serve the one who called me here.
不质疑
Without question.
不怀疑
Without doubt.
甘愿效劳 直至死亡
With a desire to serve... until death.
抛弃你幼稚的欲求
Cast away your childish needs.
埋葬你母亲 埋葬你父亲
Bury your mother. Bury your father.
你属于我 只属于我
You belong to me and to me alone.
-你必须服从 你能做到吗 -能
- You must submit, can you do it? - Yes!
那告诉我你是谁
Then tell me who you are!
一个孩子
A child...
经过火的洗礼
touched by fire...
从天堂降下 来做我们最伟大的战士
delivered from heaven to become the greatest warrior,
注定取胜
destined for victory.
界门守护者
Guardian of the Gate...
手和会的粉碎者
Destroyer of the Hand.
住手
Stop!
你打他 这姑娘就没命
Strike him down, the girl dies.
退出决斗 就饶她一命
Withdraw from the duel, and she'll be spared.
这是背信弃义
That's dishonorable.
我在乎什么信义
What do I care for honor?
你的使命
Your purpose.
粉碎手和会
Destroy the Hand.
这是我的使命
This is my purpose.
容不得怀疑 了结他
No room for doubt. Finish it.
马上了结一切
Finish it now.
你属于我
You belong to me...
我命令你
and I command you.
我退出
I withdraw.
我从没想到我这辈子会再见到一个铁拳
I never believed I would meet another Iron Fist in my lifetime.
我曾抱有希望
I had hoped.
但你为什么来纽约
But why are you in New York?
你是谁
Who are you?
你似乎不是来摧毁我们的
It seems you haven't come to destroy us,
所以我很好奇
so I'm curious.
回答我
Answer my question.
我是高夫人
I am Madame Gao.
你还记得昆仑广场
Do you remember the katsura tree
中♥央♥的那棵连香树吗
in the center of K'un-Lun Square?
你去过昆仑
You've been to K'un-Lun.
它的树荫延绵数里
Its shade stretches on for miles.
它开花时 是一股红糖味儿
And when it blooms, it smells like brown sugar.
我每晚都梦到它
I dream of it every night.
所以 你为什么会选择离开天堂
So, please, why would you choose to leave heaven?
我的理由与他人无关
My reasons are my own.
就像那姑娘
Like the girl?
我很好奇你的想法
I am entertained by how your mind works.
寺院的生活真变了那么多吗
Has life inside the monastery changed so much?
因为你跟我印象里的僧侣很不一样
Because you seem so different from those I remember.
他们依然教导信义
They still teach honor.
-我做出了承诺 -信义
- And I made a promise. - Honor.
是啊
Yes.
我觉得你父亲温德尔就需要更多的信义
Something I thought your father, Wendell, could use more of.
你说什么
What did you say?
等等
Wait a minute.
你认识我父亲
You knew my father?
跟我说说他
Tell me about my father!
我本可以打胜的
I could've won.
我的确赢了
And I did win.
她作弊了 我还能怎么办
She cheated. What was I supposed to do?
什么
What?
难道我该让她死吗
Was I supposed to let her die?
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to?
没人
No one.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表