剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
手和会就是这样
That's what the Hand does.
绑♥架♥孩子来摆布他们的父母
They kidnap children to control their parents.
我亲眼见过
I've seen it myself.
萨比娜是最重要的
Sabina is all that matters.
我会找到她的
Then I'll find her.
等等
Wait a minute.
好吧 这事可不是某个上西区的少爷
Okay, this is not something a rich kid from the Upper West Side
能摆平的 好吗
can just "handle," okay?
这项工作需要有特殊技艺的人
This is a job that requires someone with special...
来完成
skills.
正是
Exactly.
我们都有自己的局限 你得接受这点
Okay, we all have our limitations. You have to accept yours.
听着
Listen...
我知道我不是最好的商人
I know I'm not the best businessman...
我也成不了我父亲那样的总裁
and I don't think I'll be the CEO my father was.
但这件事
But this?
我毕生都在为此做准备
I've been training my whole life for this.
在这件事上 我能比任何人做得都好
This is the one thing I know I can do better than anyone else.
只有我能打败他们
I am the only one who can defeat them.
天啊 我母亲说我就是避不开你们这种人
God! My mother says I can't escape meeting people like you.
这是我的命运
That it's my destiny.
如果你真♥相♥信
'Cause if you really believe
你能铲除这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
that you can take these sons of bitches out...
我也必须相信
then I have to believe, too.
但想要单打独斗
But going against them on your own,
不管你是谁 都太愚蠢了
that's some foolish bullshit, no matter who you are.
他不是一个人
He's not alone.
我不能再要求你做什么了
I can't ask anything more from you.
你已经做得够多了
You've done enough already.
不用你劝我
You don't have to.
这是我的选择
This is my choice.
我不知道他是谁或从哪来的
I don't know who this guy was or where he came from.
但他很能打
But he could fight.
我告诉你 他徒手
I'm telling you, he punched
打穿了这金属门
through solid metal with his bare hands.
他的手
His hands?
你确定不是他的拳吗
Are you sure it wasn't his fist?
我想是吧
I guess.
跪下
Kneel.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表