剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
第一季 第十集
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's all right.
怎么了
What?
我们在哪
Where are we?
在家
Home.
这不是道场
It's not the dojo.
不是
No.
但这是我知道的最安全的地方
But it's the safest place I know.
你感觉怎么样了
How do you feel?
我...
I'm...
好累
I'm tired.
我担心死你了
I was so worried about you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我感觉很好
I feel great.
发生什么了
What happened?
你治好了我 丹尼
You healed me, Danny.
救了我的命
Saved my life.
保守这样的秘密
It's a lot...
很不容易
having to keep a secret like this.
现在我知道沃德为什么...
And I... I understand now why Ward's...
他为什么会那样
why he is the way he is.
我觉得我们快失去他了 乔伊
Yeah, I think we might be losing him, Joy.
你将他置于很难做的位置 爸爸
You put him in a terrible position, Dad.
对每个人说谎
Lying to everyone.
在我为你哭泣时站在我身旁
Standing right next to me while I cried over you,
知道自己本可以让我好受一点
knowing he could do something about it, he could make it better.
不 他做不了什么 没人可以
No, he couldn't make it better. No one could.
乔伊
Hey, Joy.
乔伊 我知道你现在感情很受伤 我知道
Joy, I understand your feelings are hurt. I do.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我被困在了这儿 我必须藏起来
I was trapped. I had to stay hidden.
你告诉丹尼了
You told Danny.
丹尼自己发现的 那不是我的选择
Danny found out. That wasn't my choice.
人生中会发生一些
You know, sometimes in life, um,
我们毫无准备的事
things happen that we're not prepared for.
我们只能尽力而为
You know, we just do the best we can.
你记得那些夜晚吗
Do you remember those nights?
我生病的时候
When I was sick?
你和沃德每隔两小时就过来一次
And you and Ward were there every two hours.
我们得让你在床上翻身
Yeah, we had to turn you in your bed.
以免你得褥疮
Keep you from getting bedsores.
你们当时还是孩子
You were just teenagers.
但你们不让临终护士来做
But you wouldn't let the hospice nurse do it.
你当时太瘦了
You were so thin...
而且很脆弱
and fragile.
你就像张羊皮纸
You were like parchment.
我担心他们会伤到你
I was afraid they might break you.
而且有时...
And sometimes...
有时我醒来的时候...
sometimes I'd wake up...
会看到你 在椅子上熟睡
and I'd see you there, asleep in the chair...
看起来和小时候一样
and you'd be looking just like you were when you were kids.
那么安静
So peaceful.
在那段黑暗时期 我祈祷
And in that darkness, I'd pray.
我恳请上苍 如果我...
I would plead to the universe that if I...
如果我还有第二次机会 我一定会竭尽所能
if I ever had a second chance, I'd do anything.
我一定竭尽所能 不遗余力地让你远离
I would do anything, I'd pay any price, to keep you away.
让你远离这痛苦和心碎
Keep you away from that pain and that heartache.
我想让你免受痛苦
I wanted to protect you from suffering,
因为你已经承受了那么多
because you'd endured so much already.
乔伊...
Joy...
乔伊 我爱你
Joy, I... I love you.
抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for, you know,
我对这一切都深表歉意
I'm sorry for all of... all of this.
我很庆幸上苍听到了你的恳求
I'm just glad the universe listened.
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
什么 死亡吗
What? Death?
感觉就像我小时候
It was like when I was a kid...
冒着雪放学回家
coming home from school through the snow, and...
然后我站在门廊上 冻得发抖
and then I'd be standing on the porch, freezing,
另一边很舒适 舒适而温暖
and on the other side was comfort. Comfort and warmth.
但这次...
But this time...
这次我想拧开把手 门却没有开
This time when I tried the handle, the door wouldn't open.
而且我可以听到你
And I could hear you.
我可以听到你和沃德在另一边
I could hear you and Ward on the other side, and...
我很想去过去
I... I wanted to be on the other side so much.
但我越是努力尝试
But the harder I tried...
我却离得越远
the further I'd just...
渐渐远去...
I'd drift away and...
周围愈发寒冷...
it would become colder...
越来越冷
and colder.
然后我就回来了
And, uh, and I was here.
复原了
Restored.
乔伊
Joy...
我希望我们能重新幸福地一起生活
I want us to be together again, happy.
幸福完整
Happy and whole.
我也希望如此
I want that, too.
但这很奇怪
But this is strange. This is...
-我知道的 -这太不真实了
- I know. I know. I know. - This is really unreal. I...
我知道 沃德一开始也不能接受
I know. Ward... Ward found it difficult at first, too.
但是过了一阵
But after a while--
他人在哪里
Where is he?
-我很担心他 -沃德有毒瘾 乔伊
- I'm worried about him. - Ward has a problem, Joy.
你知道的 不是吗
You know that, don't you?
是的 爸爸 我知道
Yeah, Dad, I know. I know he has a problem.
我和他谈过这个 但并有什么帮助
I've talked to him about it, and it hasn't helped.
瘾君子的行为是无法预测的
You know, addicts can be... they can be unpredictable.
但是我们要竭尽所能帮助他
But we've gotta do everything we can to help him.
竭尽所能
Everything.
这不应阻止我们收复兰德集团
That shouldn't keep us from getting Rand back...
将它发展成我一直期望的那样
and turning it into what I'd always hoped for.
我们家族的遗产
Our family's legacy.
-我有个计划 -是的 我知道
- I got a plan for that. - Yeah, I know.
沃德告诉我敲诈的事了
Ward told me about the... the blackmail.
-我希望你远离此事 -为什么
- I... I want you to step away from that. - Why?
你把这个交给
You just... leave that for, you know, that...
那个霍加斯和法庭来处理吧
that Hogarth and the courts to work out.
我不希望你冒任何风险
I don't want you risking anything.
哪里有风险
Where's the risk?
人们会问你问题
People will ask you questions,
而你会希望到时能诚实地回答
and you're... you're gonna wanna answer honestly and truthfully.
是啊 宣誓作证
Yeah, under oath.
可能吧
Probably.
希望事态不会发展到那一步
Hopefully, it won't come to that.
我知道秘密
Look, I know that secrets...
秘密和谎言
secrets and lies have...
已经令我们的家庭付出了代价
they've taken a toll on our family.
它们几乎毁了我们 但是...
They've almost ruined us, but...
我希望未来我们能不被那些纠缠
I want a future free from all of that.
为了你 为了我
For you, for me...
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
好吧
Okay.
我刚从日本
This is where I came
外公家回国后 就来到了这里
when I first returned from my grandfather's in Japan.
这是什么地方 寺院 还是学校
What is this? A monastery? A school?
两者都算是吧
A bit of both.
一个为无家可归者提供庇护的地方
A safe place for people who need a home.
他们收留了我 帮我安顿下来
They took me in, helped me get settled.
他们是指谁
Who's "they"?
博徒和他的随众
Bakuto and his group.
你的老师
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表