剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
第一季 第十一集
兰德做了正确的选择
东方身体 西方头脑微妙的身体对症下药新中医手册
西147街 588号♥
正在转账 所选资金在取回
丹尼
Danny.
达沃斯
Davos?
你成功了 丹尼
You did it, Danny.
寿老的测试
The trial of Shou-Lao.
你活下来了
You survived.
你是铁拳了
You're the Iron Fist.
得让大家见见不朽武器
The people need to meet the Immortal Weapon.
我会做你的副手
I'll be your second.
在界门处站在你旁边
Standing beside you on the pass.
做昆仑的保护者
Protectors of K'un-Lun.
和我想的不一样
It's not what I thought.
和我们想的都不一样
It's not what any of us thought.
但你现在有责任了
But you have a duty now.
我们要一起面对
And we'll face it together.
没有跟踪者的迹象 我们应该是安全了
There's no sign of whoever was following us. I think we're clear.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We need to leave this place as quickly as possible
回到昆仑
and return to K'un-Lun.
父亲可以重新平衡你的气 恢复铁拳
Father can re-balance your chi and restore the Fist.
雷公怎么样
How is Lei Kung?
-他生气了吗 -他很困惑
- Is he pissed off? - He's troubled.
他不明白你为什么要擅离职守
He's confused as to why you would abandon your post
让我们无人保护
and leave us unprotected.
没错
And, yeah...
他也非常生气
he's also very pissed.
你怎么找到我的 达沃斯
How did you even find me, Davos?
我看到你在道场外被人带走了
I saw you taken by those men outside that dojo.
我跟踪你去了那个院子
I followed you to the compound.
不 我是说纽约
No. I meant here. New York.
看
Here.
关于互联网你说得对
You were right about the Internet.
确实非常有用
It's very useful.
我在博徒的办公室看见了一些设备
I saw some equipment in Bakuto's office.
我觉得他能追踪手♥机♥
I think he can track cell phones.
我把我的手♥机♥留在大院了
I left mine back at the compound.
又一个尽快离开这里的理由
Another reason to leave this city as quickly as possible.
我们哪都不去 现在不行
We're not going anywhere. Not yet.
丹尼 通路并非永远开放
Danny, the path will not remain open forever.
一旦错过 就要等好多年才能回去了
If we miss it, it will be years before we can return.
他们杀了我父母 达沃斯
They killed my parents, Davos!
-什么 -手和会
- What? - The Hand.
他们毒死了飞行员 让我的飞机失事
They poisoned the pilots. They... they crashed my plane.
他们是这一切的原因
They're the reason for all of this.
但你想当铁拳的 丹尼
But you wanted to be the Iron Fist, Danny.
我就是铁拳
I am the Iron Fist.
你知道你的责任
You knew what your duties would be
而且责任不是由你定义的
and you don't get to decide what that means.
-说什么呢 -你不属于这里
- The hell it doesn't. - You don't belong here!
如果我注定成为手和会的终结者
If I'm supposed to be the destroyer of the Hand,
那我就应该在这儿 在他们的老窝捣毁他们
then I should be here, destroying them where they are.
你是个战士 和我一样
You're a warrior, like me.
接受训练以成为铁拳
Trained to be the Iron Fist.
但我不是铁拳
But I'm not the Iron Fist.
我没被选中 你被选中了
I wasn't chosen. You were.
你得到之后就逃跑了
And you took it and ran.
-我没逃跑 -你消失了 丹尼
- I didn't run. - You were gone, Danny.
刚刚还在 转眼就没了
There one moment, then nothing.
你辜负了我们
You failed us.
因为什么
And for what?
为什么
For what?
你抛弃了我们 又得到了什么
What do you have to show for abandoning us?
我知道了我父母遭遇的真♥相♥
I have the truth about what happened to my parents.
你想单挑他们所有人
And you want to take them all on?
在没有铁拳的情况下
Without the Fist?
求你了 达沃斯
Please, Davos.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我们一完成这个就回去
And once we do this, we go back?
一旦消灭了手和会
Once the Hand is done...
这里也没有值得我留恋的了
there'll be nothing left for me here.
我得把伤口处理一下
Now, I need to get this wound taken care of.
我认识一个能帮忙的人 我信任的人
I know someone who can help. Someone I trust.
那个帮你逃出院子的女人 是谁
That woman who helped you escape the compound, who is she?
不重要
No one important.
科琳
Colleen?
你去哪了
Where did you go?
你知道我去哪了
You know where I went.
你袭击了丹尼后我去找他了
I was looking for Danny after you attacked him.
他受伤了
He's hurt.
他可能在哪血流不止呢
He could be bleeding out somewhere.
是他袭击了我们 我们只能自卫
He attacked us. We had no choice but to defend ourselves.
他这辈子都被灌输了关于手和会的谎言
He's been told lies about the Hand his entire life.
他被洗♥脑♥来杀我们
He's been programmed to kill us.
-他不是那样的 -我也希望不是这样
- That's not who he is. - I wish things could have been different.
我希望他能克服偏见 加入我们
I wanted him to overcome his prejudices. I wanted him to join us.
你希望我骗他
You wanted me to lie to him.
监视他 他没有可以信任的人
To spy on him. He had no one he can trust.
当他得知我骗了他
And when he found out that I was deceiving him,
我一直瞒着他
that I'd been keeping the truth from him,
你以为会怎么样
what did you think was gonna--
尊重你的老师
Respect your sensei!
凯文·米切纳在入侵事件中成了孤儿
Kevin Michener was orphaned during the incident.
贝卡·尤的家人在她15岁时把她赶出家门
Becca Yoo's family kicked her out of the house when she was 15.
他们无处可去 无人照顾
They had nowhere to go. No one to care for them.
这堕落的社会就打算让他们流落街头
This corrupt society was willing to let them rot on the streets.
他们无所适从 就像你曾经那样
They were lost, just like you once were.
但你找到了他们 训练了他们
But you found them. Trained them.
带他们加入手和会
You brought them into the Hand.
凯文现在在市长办公室实习
Now Kevin's interning in the mayor's office
而贝卡上了医学院
and Becca's in medical school.
我们给了他们人生目标
We gave them a purpose.
和家庭
A family.
我也可以救丹尼
I can save Danny, too.
他不懂我们做了什么好事
He doesn't understand the good we're doing.
-我可以让他明白 -理解的时间已经过去了
- I can make him see. - The time for understanding is over.
他视你为我们的一员 这点不会改变的
He sees you as one of us and that is all he will ever see.
铁拳必须被控制住 手和会需要他
The Iron Fist must be controlled. The Hand needs him.
等你找到他 你要告诉我他在哪
When you find him, you will tell me where he is.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
丹尼 我到处找你
Danny. I've been looking everywhere for you.
-你是谁 -达沃斯
- Who are you? - Davos.
-他是我朋友 -你是治疗者吗
- He's a friend. - Are you the healer?
我...什么
I... What?
我们需要帮助
We need your help.
天呐
Oh, my God.
来吧
Come on.
里面有东西
There's something in there.
-尽量别动 -好
- Try not to move. - Okay.
取出来了
Got it.
好了
Okay.
-能给我缝针吗 -你失血过多
- Can you stitch me up? - You're losing too much blood.
-不能自愈吗 -什么
- What about healing yourself? - What?
就像对科琳那样 烧掉她体内的毒那样
Like you did with Colleen, when you burned the poison out?
让你的手发亮什么的
Just make your hand glow or whatever.
她知道铁拳的事
She knows about the Iron Fist?
我不能
I, um... I can't.
现在不行
Not right now.
好吧 手
Okay, uh... hand.
按住这里
Hold tightly here.
你可能不会喜欢
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表