民♥主♥
宝座
组织
河马
木琴
策略
君主制
紫色
犀牛
默剧
学术
论题
大象
弩炮
大象弩炮
Elephant catapult?
喜剧演员
没错 我们古希腊人造了很多新词
Yes, us ancient Greeks came up with a lot of new words,
并用它们来解释我们的奇思妙想
and they helped us explain our groundbreaking ideas.
古希腊版宇宙的奇迹
大家好 我是一位古希腊科学家
Hello, there. I'm an ancient Greek scientist.
[字面意为科学于我就是希腊]
我对科学一窍不通
Science, it's all Greek to me.
绝非偶然 只因我是希腊人
Of course it is. I'm Greek!
所以将由我来为你讲述
That's why I'm able to tell you about
古希腊宇宙的奇迹
the wonders of the ancient Greek universe.
太了不起了
It's amazing!
虽然我们古希腊人生活在很久以前
Even though we ancient Greeks lived a very long time ago,
我们仍是神奇的科学家
we were amazing scientists.
正是我们提出了彩虹乃自然现象
It was us that worked out that rainbows are a natural phenomenon
而非出自神之手
and not the work of the gods.
它们不是魔法
They're not made of magic.
而是纯天然的呦 就像瀑布和仓鼠一样
They're natural, like waterfalls and hamsters.
不可思议
It's amazing!
一位名叫齐诺弗尼斯的古希腊科学家
It was an ancient Greek called Xenophanes who worked out that
根据在山顶发现的海边化石推断出
because we find seaside fossils on the tops of mountains,
地球表面多年来
the surface of the Earth
一定经进行过上升和下沉运动
must have risen and fallen over the years.
这是真实的古希腊科学发现
It's ancient Greek scientific fact.
它们又不会走路 怎么到的山顶
How else did they get there? They can't walk.
这可是化石啊
They're fossils!
我们古希腊人还率先提出了神经系统
It was us ancient Greeks who first worked out that the nervous system
与大脑相连 一切物质都由原子构成
is linked to the brain, all matter's made up of atoms
太阳是银河系的中心等理论
and the sun is the centre of the Milky Way.
这都是古希腊人发现的科学事实
They were all ancient Greek scientific facts.
全部都是 看看我们的大脑袋
All of them! Look at the big brain on us.
太了不起了
We're amazing!
我们还发明了蒸汽动力和自动售货机
We even invented steam power and vending machines.
本期节目到此为止 感谢收看..
Well, that's all for this week. Thanks for watching and...
等下 布莱恩 等下 那些疯言疯语呢
Sorry, Brian. Sorry. Where's all the crazy stuff?
你说什么呢
What you talking about?
正常情况应该是你乱说一通
Well, normally you tell all the crazy stuff
然后我就得找这些人来把你架走
and then I've got to get these fellas to come in and cart you away.
赶紧的 让我们听听你们古希腊人信奉的
So come on! Let's hear all this mad scientific rubbish
那些疯狂的科学垃圾
that you ancient Greeks believed in.
根本就没有 我们是真的聪明
Well, there isn't any. We're just really smart.
好吧 都吃午饭去吧
Oh, right. That's lunch everybody.
谢了 伙计们 多谢 布莱恩
Thanks, lads. Cheers, Brian.
-收工了 -是的
- OK? - All right.
差点忘了
Oh, I nearly forgot.
我们也相信地球漂在水面上
We also believed that the planet Earth is floating in water.
古希腊人真的这么认为
好了 伙计们 跟往常一样
OK, lads. Usual business.
印度有种体型似犬的蚂蚁
And that in India, there are ants as big as dogs
能挖出金子 以骆驼为食
that dig up gold and eat camels.
如假包换的古希腊科学 好神奇
It's ancient Greek scientific fact. Amazing!
可怕古埃及
你们应该听说过图坦卡蒙吧
You've probably heard of Tutankhamun.
但你们听说过下面这位伟大的法老吗
But have you heard of THIS mighty pharaoh?
糟糕历史
电影展销会
拉美西斯二世项目
各位好 我将演绎史上
Hello. I have come to pitch the story
最伟大的法老传说
of the greatest pharaoh of all time.
你一定是图坦王吧
You must be King Tut.
什么图坦 我是拉美西斯大帝
Tut! I am Ramesses the Great.
自大警报
Big head alert!
谁最伟大
We'll be the judge of
我们自有定夺 拉玛喇♥嘛♥叮咚先生
who's great around here, Mr Ramalamadingdong.
[美国组合The Edsels代表作]
我的名字是拉美西斯
My name is Ramesses.
所以图坦王是你的小名吗
So is King Tut, like, just a nickname?
我不是图坦王 我是拉美西斯二世
I'm not King Tut. I am Ramesses II!
变老二了 刚才还是老大呢
The Second? You were the Great a minute ago.
我统治埃及长达66年
I ruled Egypt for 66 years.
图坦卡蒙18岁就翘辫子了
Tutankhamun died when he was just 18.
正太法老 我喜欢
A boy pharaoh. I like that.
可以给他配只宠物 会说话的斯芬克斯如何
We could give him a pet, like a talking sphinx.
罗宾·威廉姆斯有空吗
Is Robin Williams available?
我喜欢罗比·威廉姆斯
I love Robbie Williams!
[分别是美国喜剧演员和英国歌♥手]
是罗宾·威廉姆斯
Rob-in Williams.
我喜欢罗比·威廉姆斯
I love Robbie Williams!
我不是什么正太法老 我是拉美西斯大帝
I am not the boy pharaoh! I am Ramesses the Great.
你能别这样吗
Would you please stop doing that?
这脾气跟女王似的
Tantrum! Did anyone say diva?
图坦卡蒙在其短暂的统治期间一事无成
In his short reign, Tutankhamun achieved nothing.
我却将埃及打造成世上最富强的国家
I made Egypt the richest, most powerful place on the planet.
我发动了改变历史进程的战争
I waged great wars that changed the course of history.
[卡迭石战役]
修建了无数气势宏伟的神庙
I built countless gigantic monuments.
总算听出点门道了 所以金字塔是你建的吗
Oh, now we're getting somewhere. So you built the pyramids?
不是的 在我继位前
Well, no. They'd been there
它们早已建成了
for a long time before I became pharaoh.
那狮身人面像呢
So you built the Sphinx?
不 这也是我继位之前由别人修建的
Yeah. Again, that was somebody else, way before my time.
但我修建了其他建筑
But I made loads of other stuff.
如阿布·辛拜勒神庙 比-拉美西斯新都城
The temples at Abu Simbel, the entire new city of Pi-Ramesses
当然 还有无与伦比的拉美西斯神殿
and, of course, my incredible mortuary temple, the Ramesseum.
你有没有出名的陵墓 像图坦卡蒙的那样
Did you have a famous tomb, like King Tut?
我听说那里满是惊人的宝藏
Now I've heard of that. It was filled with incredible treasure.
他的陵墓是垃圾 全都被埋藏在地底下
His tomb was rubbish! It was all hidden underground.
和我的根本没得比
It was nothing compared to mine.
我和你们说 我的故事是你们最想要的
I'm telling you, it's my story you want.
好吧 我们赞成
OK, we're onboard.
我们绝对不赞成
We are so totally not onboard.
图坦卡蒙会不会有一只会说话的骆驼呢
Did King Tut, by any chance, have a talking camel?
[美国喜剧演员]
-挺好 埃迪·墨菲 -埃迪·墨菲
- Why not? Eddie Murphy. - Eddie Murphy!
你们可以不要再说图坦卡蒙吗
Will you stop going on about King Tut?
我可是有史以来最伟大的法老
I am the greatest pharaoh of all time!
我我我
Me, me, me!
加油 加油 加油
Aruba, Aruba, Aruba!
为什么没人听说过我 真是不公平
Why has nobody heard of me? It's so unfair.
冷静 冷静
Oh, temper, temper!
[tut是图坦卡蒙的名字 也有"发出啧啧声"之意]
啧啧啧
Tut, tut, tut!
你们这些人 实在是讨人厌
So annoying, people!
[蓝博是电影《第一滴血》的男主角 朗普斯金是格林童话中的人物]
拜拜 蓝博 朗普斯金
Bye-bye, Rambo, Rampelstiltskin.
他叫什么名字来着
What is his name?
随便吧
Oh, who cares?
奢侈的埃及陵墓被盗是很常见的
It was quite common for posh Egyptian tombs to be stolen.
图坦卡蒙死后
When Tutankhamun died,
他叔叔盗取了他那精心设计的陵墓
his fancy tomb was nicked by his uncle
却把他推进一个隐藏在地底下的墓穴
who had him shoved in a hidden underground one instead.
可这也使得它不易被盗墓者找到
But this meant it wasn't easy for grave robbers to find it,
所以里面的宝藏完整无缺
so it remained intact with its treasures
直到1920年才被发现
until it was discovered in the 1920s.
这就是图坦卡蒙今天如此有名的原因
Which is why Tutankhamun is so famous today.
是的 那些古埃及人喜爱精心设计的建筑物
Yes, those ancient Egyptians loved fancy buildings,
所以当时有一大堆建筑工程
so there was an awful lot of construction work.
公元前1270年 培尔-拉美西斯城池建筑工地
石匠 是吗
Stonemason, yeah?
去狮身人面像施工队吧
Right, go and join the crew working on the Sphinx.
再见 老兄
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表