Even better, it's a buddy, buddy movie with heart.
朋友们 罗马人
Friends, Romans,
老乡借你的奥斯卡一用 这个肯定能火
countrymen lend me your Oscars, we got a hit!
[此处在说电影《断背山》]
反正 最后他们付了赎金
So anyway, in the end they paid the ransom,
我回到了家 然后雇佣了一支船队
I returned home and then I hired a fleet of ships.
所以你和你的海盗朋友们再相聚了
So you wouldn't miss hanging out with your friends, the pirates,
这就是幸福的结局
and that's our happy ending.
不不不 是为了
No, no, no, no. So I could
抓住他们然后折磨致死
hunt them down and torture them to death.
我确实做到了 我把他们杀光了
Which I did. I killed them all.
结尾反转得漂亮 是吧
Pretty brilliant twist, right?
折磨致死的这件事
Yeah, the whole torturing to death thing,
不太适合合家观看
plays quite badly with families.
你可能得改一下结局
You may need an alternate ending.
会说话的鹦鹉拯救了所有人
The talking parrot saves everyone
-之后唱了一首歌♥ -我觉得不错
- and sings a song. - Works for me.
大鼻子 你来 你见
Big Nose, you came, you saw,
[改编自凯撒名句"我来 我见 我征服
你赢得了一份电影合约
you got yourself a movie deal.
别睡在你的桂冠上
Don't rest on your laurels.
他一定能迷倒万千少女
That guy can rock a skirt.
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth no glam or glitz
《糟糕历史》看不够
Can't get enough of Horrible Histories?
到CBBC官网点击链接吧
Then go to the CBBC website and click on the link.
那里见咯
See you there.
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表