*But nonstop
一飞冲天 高 高 高*
*Going to get high, high, high
我奥维尔 负责设计*
*I'm Orville, was the brains
他威尔伯 负责组装*
*The brawn, my brother Wilbur Wright
改善飞机*
*We refined the plane
持续飞行 史上首创*
*That made the first sustained flight
小发动机*
*Our engine small
却强有力*
*But powerful
向上推进 多美妙*
*Propelled to a great height
至高无上*
*They were supreme
发明辉煌*
*Our mean machines
实现梦想*
*The stuff of dreams
富于创新 独具匠心*
*We were creative, inventive
发展前行*
*Progress our incentive
不断寻找 解决方案*
*Always searching for a solution
钢铁外形 轮上前进*
*We took some steel and a wheel
飞机蓬勃 汽车火车*
*Made a plane, car and train
创造革新 交通改变*
*And created a revolution
难以置信*
*Hard to believe
成就似锦*
*What we achieved
回望从前*
*Looking back
带来改变*
*We helped change tack
交通单调*
*Transport was duller
增加新貌*
*We added colour
只要是黑色的就行
Well, as long as it's black.
惊人苏格兰
大人 这次围城漫长而又艰难
Your Lordship, the siege has been long and hard.
1338年 唐巴尔城♥堡♥
五个月以来 您的军队连续攻击城墙
For five months now your army has battered these walls
并断绝了城内居民的粮草
and starved the inhabitants.
我们从未面对过如此可怕又勇敢的敌人
We have never faced such a fearsome, valiant foe.
和他们谈谈条件吧
Let us offer them terms.
我高贵的对手
You there, noble enemy.
谁啊
Who is it?
是我 索尔兹伯里伯爵
Ahem! It is I, Earl Salisbury,
一直围攻你们的敌人
your foe in this siege.
我们被围攻了吗 我没注意啊
Oh, is there a siege on? I hadn't noticed.
得了 别硬撑了 布莱克·艾格尼丝
All right, cut it out, Black Agnes,
马里伯爵夫人
Countess of Moray.
投降没啥丢人的
There is no shame in surrender.
打开城门 你和你的臣民可以安然离开
Open your gates and you and your people will leave without harm.
谢谢你的提议 但还是算了吧
Thanks for the offer, but I dinnae think I'll bother.
我佩服你的勇气 布莱克·艾格尼丝
I admire your spirit, Black Agnes,
但你丈夫带领军队出去打仗了
but your husband has taken your soldiers off to war.
史实如此
我的投石车把你的城墙都砸得不像样子了
Look at the damage my catapults have done to your wall.
对了 我正好想跟你谈谈这事
Aye, I've been meaning to speak to you about that.
你们把这弄得尘土飞扬的
It's making it awful dusty up here.
莫拉格 你那边没掸到
Morag, you've missed a bit.
布莱克·艾格尼丝假装打扫城墙
那个疯女人竟然在打扫城墙
The crazy woman's dusting the walls now.
你们貌似还没意识到自己的状况有多紧急
I don't think you've quite got a handle on how badly you're losing.
我们五个月前断了你们的粮草
We cut off your food supply five months ago.
你一定饿坏了吧
You must be starving!
是啊 我11点后还没吃东西呢
Aye, you know I haven't eaten since elevenses.
我和你提过我们的密道吗
Och, did I not mention our secret entrance?
我们这里一直粮草充足
We're been getting fresh food in here all the time.
她在围城期间依旧保证了食物的供给
一点不缺 你要不要来点
There's plenty to go round if you'd like some.
我受够了 派破城槌攻城
I've had enough of this, send in the battering ram.
我有巨石我怕谁
Thanks for the big stones.
差不多了 该结束了
This has gone on long enough. It ends now.
你兄弟在我手上 这回没招了吧
I have your brother. Oh, yes, sir.
交出城♥堡♥ 否则我破晓时处决他
Surrender your castle or I will kill him at dawn.
你能现在就动手吗
Could you do it now?
我乐不得继承他的财产和土地
I'd sorely love to inherit his money and lands.
谢谢啊
Much appreciated.
算了 咱们回去吧
Right, we're going home.
一支军队却奈何不了一个手无寸铁的妇女
A full army besieging a virtually defenceless lady
五个月还打不下来一座城♥堡♥
and we can't take the castle in five months.
要是有人问起
If anyone asks,
就说我们去高地度假了
we've been on a walking holiday in the Highlands.
别忘了把饭打包带走
Oh, and don't forget your packed lunch.
山野村姑
Hey, now. Rude.
另一个智胜英格兰的苏格兰人
Another Scot who outwitted the English
是詹姆斯·道格拉斯
was James Douglas
他于1314年带人攻入罗克斯伯勒城♥堡♥
who broke into Roxborough Castle in 1314,
但他当时是化装成
but was he disguised as
A 一头牛
A: A Cow
B 一只羊
B: A sheep
C 一条巨龙
Or C: A Dragon
正确答案是A
The answer is A
道格拉斯和手下用牛皮做掩护
Douglas and his men wore cow skins
神不知鬼不觉地接近了城♥堡♥
to get close to the castle without being seen.
随即制♥服♥了英格兰守军
And then overpowered the English garrison.
可悲的二战
一战结束到二战开始前夕
Between World War I and World War II,
德国饱受恶性通货膨胀的折磨
Germany suffered from hyperinflation - which is
货币贬值速度快得惊人
when money loses its value very, very quickly.
继续看吧
Carry on.
德国百万富翁
[恶搞英美电视游戏节目《百万富翁》]
欢迎回到《德国百万富翁》节目现场
Wilkommen back to Who Wants To Be A German Millionaire.
插播广♥告♥前我问海因里希
Before the break we asked Heinrich here,
为什么德国经济困难重重
why is the German economy in so much trouble?
他选了C
He answered C:
因为德国作为战败国
Because germany has to pay massive compensation costs
要向获胜的同盟国做出巨额赔偿
to the Allied forces who won the war.
正确答案是...
The answer is...
C
C!
恭喜你答对了 海因里希
Congratulations, Heinrich.
-谢谢 -你赢了六千四百万德国马克
- Danke. - You've won 6♥4♥ million German Marks.
很不幸 鉴于德国当前糟糕的经济形势
Unfortunately, due to the state of the German economy
这点钱只够买♥♥辆独轮小推车
that's probably only enough to buy you a wheelbarrow.
要运这么多钞票 确实得买♥♥辆小推车
I will need to buy a wheelbarrow just to carry that much cash.
我们不希望你止步于这个金额
Well, we don't want to give you that.
我们希望你能拿到这个
We want to give you this.
一亿两千八百万德国马克
128 million German Marks.
这些钱够你买♥♥辆小推车了
That's enough cash to buy you a wheelbarrow.
可你刚才说6♥4♥00万就够买♥♥推车了
But you just said I could get a wheelbarrow for 6♥4♥ million Marks.
很不幸的是 德国经济一蹶不振
Unfortunately the German economy is in such a bad way,
物价飞速上涨
that prices for everything are rising very, very quickly.
事实上导播刚告诉我从现在开始
In fact I'm just hearing in my ears that from now on,
一德国马克相当于原来的
one German Mark will now
一千德国马克
be worth 1,000 German Marks,
所以实际上下一题的奖金已累积到
so you're actually playing for
1280亿德国马克
128 billion German Marks.
-我能用这钱买♥♥点啥呢 -独轮推车
- And what can I buy for that? - Wheelbarrow!
-谢谢 -下一题
- Thanks. - Next question.
到1923年11月1日
By November 1st 1923,
一条面包多少钱
how much will a loaf of bread cost?
30亿马克
3 billion Marks.
30亿马克买♥♥条面包
3 billion Marks for a loaf of bread?
-是的 -你确定
- Yeah. - Are you sure?
-不变了 -对 不变了
- Final answer? - Yeah, get on with it.
海因里希先生 我要告诉你正确答案是
Herr Heinrich, I can tell you the answer is...
30亿马克
3 billion Marks.
你赢了1280亿马克
You have won yourself 128 billion,
不 是一万亿马克
no, trillion Marks.
我少算个零
I miscounted the noughts.
奖金你打算怎么花
How will you spend your winnings?
-买♥♥辆推车 -你买♥♥不起
- I'm buying a wheelbarrow. - You can't afford one.
我讨厌这个节目
I hate this show,
我应该去参加《德国版一掷千金》
I should have gone on Deal Or Nein Deal.
想象一下 你口袋里的钱
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表