米基藏在书架后面
Mickey's hiding behind the bookshelf
还有戴夫正在街上抢劫
and Dave is robbing someone in the street.
或是正准备抢劫
Or he will be in a minute.
名字都是我猜的
I'm guessing about the names.
没错 太聪明了 王尔德
Yes, brilliant, Wilde.
好像你原来就知道他们藏在哪里一样
It's almost as if you knew where they were hiding all along.
三名罪犯的酬金 大人 按高价付
Three more finder's fees, Your Grace, at the higher rate.
快 莫森 游戏已经开始
Come, Motson, the game is afoot.
有人正准备偷御宝呢
Someone's about to attempt to steal the Crown Jewels.
是谁 王尔德
Who, Wilde?
不知道 人我还没雇来
I don't know, I haven't hired him yet.
钱已经准备好了 王尔德
The money is waiting, Wilde.
神啊
Oh! Oh, goodness,
我的钱包不见了
my wallet's gone.
找到有奖金吧
I assume there's a finder's fee?
王尔德
Wilde!
我又赢了
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*We gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth, no glam or glitz,
《糟糕历史》看不够
Can't get enough of Horrible Histories?
到CBBC官网点击链接吧
Go to the CBBC Website and click on the link.
那里见咯
See you there!
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表