Imagine that, the money in your pocket
一夜之间一文不值
becoming worthless overnight.
愤怒的德国公众转而支持希♥特♥勒♥的纳粹党
An angry German public started to support Adolf Hitler's nazi Party,
后来的事想必你也知道了
and the rest, as they say, is history.
当美国大兵加入二战时
When the American GIs joined World War II,
他们大肆地挥舞着钞票
they certainly liked to flash their cash around.
本期的《少女》杂♥志♥
This month in Gals' Magazine,
我们为您介绍美♥国♥佬♥热潮
we're going Yankee crazy.
-美国人已经参战 -没错
- Yes the Americans have joined the war. - That's right, boy.
他们帅气的士兵来了 而且不走了
Now their gorgeous GIs are here and they're here to stay.
反正上前线之前不走了
Well, for a bit anyway, until they get sent to the front line.
在本周的杂♥志♥中
In this week's issue,
-我们对一个普通英国二等兵 -你好
- we compare an average British squaddie... - Hello!
和一个普通美国兵进行了比较
..With the average American GI.
您好
Howdy.
瞧瞧那光滑的大背头
Check out that slicked-back hair,
古铜色皮肤和一口白牙
that deep tan and those great teeth.
美国兵每天都刷牙
GIs have to brush their teeth every day.
我没有天天刷 但我的牙也凑合
I don't brush every day, there's nothing wrong with my teeth.
不止这些 我们还发现了他们从
And there's more - we look at all the latest trends
大洋彼岸带来的新潮时尚
they're bringing from across the Atlantic.
你跳得真好
You really can dance!
你嘴巴里动来动去的那是什么
What's that funny thing you're doing with your mouth?
我在嚼口香糖
I'm chewing gum.
嚼口香糖 他太有型了
Chewing gum. Wow, he's so classy.
另外别忘了跟着我们学几句美式英语
Plus, don't miss our handy guide to speaking American.
看啊 贝丽尔 我跳得也不错
Look, Beryl, I can dance good too.
好吧
Ok.
什么叫好吧
Ok? What's that supposed to mean?
和你们说的"对哦"差不多吧
It's kind of like your English, right-ho.
你那说法肯定流行不起来
That'll never catch on.
再有就是美国兵总是带着礼物来
Plus every GI comes with free gifts.
尼龙的 我再也不用涂肉汁冒充丝♥袜♥了
Nylons. Wow. No more stockings made out of gravy for me.
走开
Get off!
是的 这里的商店已经不卖♥♥尼龙丝♥袜♥了
Yes, you can no longer get nylons in the shops here,
但美国人那里有很多
but the Americans have bought loads of them.
-我们还有很多巧克力 -你更迷人了
- We got lots of chocolate too. - Oh, you just get better.
还有更多内容 好吧其实只有这些
All that and more. Well, actually, not more, but all that.
本月《少女》杂♥志♥独家收录
Only in this month's Gals' Magazine.
更好的是 《少女》杂♥志♥百分百免费
And, better still, Gals' Magazine is absolutely free
因为有钱的美国大兵会帮你付钱的
because a rich GI will buy one for you.
真是梦幻般的男人
Oh! He's so dreamy.
腐朽古罗马
我们罗马人进攻英国时
When we Romans invaded Britain,
一路打到了苏格兰
we got all the way to Scotland,
遭到了古苏格兰人的反击
where the Caledonians fought back.
俗话说得好 打不过的话
Well, as the old saying goes, if you can't beat them,
就建一堵巨大的墙不让他们过来
build a massive wall to keep them out.
诺森伯兰
什么事
Yes?
-你好 -你好吗
- Oh, hello. - All right?
图拉真大帝万岁 对吧
Er...hail, Emperor Trajan..?
现在变成哈德良大帝了 图拉真死了
It's Emperor Hadrian now, Trajan's dead.
-被杀了 -不 是自然死亡
- Murdered? - No, natural causes.
那挺好的
Oh, well, that's nice.
我能帮上你们什么忙吗
So, what can I do for you fellas then?
其实今天是我们要帮你的忙 先生
It's more a case of what we can do for you today, sir.
哈德良大帝想在你的土地上建一堵新墙
Emperor Hadrian would like to build a brand-new wall on your land
百分百免费
completely free of charge.
一堵新墙好啊
I could do with a new wall.
这堵墙是不是会又好又大
So it's going to be nice and big, this wall?
三米宽六米高
Three metres wide and six metres high.
我的羊应该跳不过那堵墙吧
Me sheep won't be jumping over that in a hurry, will they?
它们跳不过的
No, they won't.
哈德良大帝想要建一堵防御墙
You see Emperor Hadrian wants a nice new defensive wall stretching
从泰恩河到索尔威湾横穿不列颠
right across the country from the Tyne to the Firth
以标明罗马帝国的北部边境
to mark the northern edge of the Roman Empire, since you ask.
哈德良大帝确实下过这个命令
而且还能防止讨厌的古苏格兰人过来
Plus it'll help to keep out those awful Caledonians.
我听到了
Oi! I heard that.
-快滚 -真野蛮 它名为哈德良长城
- Get out of here. - Animals. We're calling it Hadrian's wall.
名字暂定
A working title.
那这堵墙到底要建在哪里呢
So where exactly is it going to go, this wall?
就沿着这里
Erm, right along here.
正好从我的地中间穿过去了
That's right through the middle of my land.
哈德良长城确实分割了一些人的田地
是这样
So it is.
我的房♥子不会挡道吧
Won't my house be in the way?
马上就不会了
Not for long, it won't.
不行 我抗♥议♥
Hey, hey, hey, hey! No. I protest.
我不要搬走
I'm not moving.
随便你 伙计
As you like, mate.
还能帮我们省一个木桩呢
It saves us a stake, I suppose.
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
你知道吗 哈德良要求把城墙漆成白色
Did you know, Hadrian had his famous wall painted white
这样在灿烂的日光下才能显得更雄伟
so it would glisten majestically in the bright sunlight?
他显然没怎么去过北方
He obviously didn't get up north much.
首位入侵英国的罗马将军是尤里乌斯·凯撒
The Roman General who first invaded Britain was Julius Caesar,
他的经历很有意思
and his is an interesting story.
糟糕历史 电影展销会
盖乌斯·尤里乌斯·凯撒 罗马独♥裁♥者
Ave, Gaius Julius Caesar, Dictator of Rome,
尤里乌斯·凯撒项目
克利奥帕特拉的伴侣以及高卢征服者
consort of Cleopatra, and conqueror of Gaul.
在这间房♥间里
In this room
你只是个鼻子硕大 头上顶着植物的人
you're just a guy with a big nose and a plant on his head.
我想为你们讲述我到达权力顶端的故事
OK, I would like to pitch the story of my rise to power,
从被海盗绑♥架♥的少年冒险者
from the young adventurer who was kidnapped by pirates,
成长为入侵英国的将军
to the General who invaded Britain,
击败了高卢人
crushed the Gauls,
越过卢比孔河 掌控了罗马
crossed the Rubicon river, took control of Rome
并把它打造成前所未有的伟大帝国
and forged it into the greatest empire the world had ever seen.
我们很感兴趣
OK, we're interested.
对海盗的那部分
In the pirates.
-海盗题材现在很红 -约翰尼·德普
- Well, pirates are very big right now. - Johnny Depp.
凯撒船长 你这电影中了
Ahoy, Captain Caesar, you got yourself a hit.
谁来演会说话的鹦鹉呢
Who can play the talking parrot?
抱歉 什么鹦鹉
Sorry, what parrot?
-所有的海盗都有鹦鹉 -合约里有的
- All pirates have a parrot. - It's in the contract.
抱歉 被海盗绑♥架♥只是我经历中的
Sorry, look, me being kidnapped by pirates was just a small
很小一部分 那之后我成为了罗马史上
part of the story, before I became the greatest General
最棒的将军和统治者
and statesman of the Roman age.
我刚刚听到的就是
Yeah, you see what I just heard was
"海盗 无聊 无聊 无聊"
"Pirates, blah, blah, blah, blah."
无聊 无聊 无聊 无聊
Blah, blah, blah, blah.
-我征服了西班牙 -无聊
- I conquered Spain. - Blah.
-法兰西 -无聊
- France. - Blah.
-埃及 -无聊
- Egypt. - Blah.
所以你是要和我们拍海盗电影
So are we making a pirate movie
还是打铺盖卷
or are you going to walk the plank
回你的罗马衰人省
to the Roman province of Loserville?
我在土耳其附近被海盗绑♥架♥
I was captured by pirates near Turkey.
他们想要用我换钱
They wanted money for my return.
地中海海盗之凯撒的宝藏
Pirates of the Mediterranean: Caesar's Gold.
我当时很生气 不是因为被绑♥架♥了
I was actually quite furious. Er, not because I'd been kidnapped,
是因为他们要的赎金太少了
but because they asked for too little ransom.
-我叫他们多要一点钱 -是部喜剧
- I told them to ask for more money. - It's a comedy.
确实挺搞笑的
It was actually quite funny, you know.
因为虽然我是他们的囚犯
Because despite being their prisoner,
我却一直使唤他们
I actually ordered them around all the time.
我对他们大声吼
I shouted and told them to
要他们保持安静让我睡觉
stop being noisy when I was trying to sleep.
太逗了
That was hilar...
其实 到最后我们成了好朋友
Actually, in the end we became quite good friends.
那更好了 是一部兄弟基情电影
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表