Oh, that's so dangerous.
它叫狮子
He's called Lion.
真的
好蠢
That's so stupid.
生命非常短暂 爱能恒久不变吗
In a time when life is short, can love last forever?
爱能恒久不变吗
咬我 让我变得和你一样吧
Bite me and make me like you?
说出来
Say it.
不行
I can't.
说出来
Say it.
吸血鬼
A vampire!
吸什么
A what?
不不 是诗人
No, no, a poet.
但我原以为 你脸色苍白 贵族气质
But I thought, well, you know, you're pale, aristocratic,
拿头骨装酒喝 你是个吸血鬼
you drink from skulls, you're a vampire.
拜伦的确拿头骨装酒喝
不 我只是个爱装的诗人
No, I'm just a really pretentious poet.
但你说光线让你难受
But you said the light hurts you?
是的 它让我显得很难看
It does, it makes me look awful.
我这么胖
I mean, I'm so overweight,
得穿好几件马甲 才能流汗减脂
I have to wear several waistcoats just to sweat the fat off.
他真的这么做
-你自己也没那么漂亮 -无礼
- You're not exactly an oil painting yourself, love. - Rude!
傻光之城
[恶搞《暮光之城》电影系列]
《傻光之城》 拜伦勋爵黑暗神秘的故事
Twit Light, the dark and mysterious story of Lord Byron.
很高兴认识你 改天一定要再来一次
It's been, er, lovely meeting you, must do it again sometime,
也许明年吧
maybe next year.
-不再逗留一会欣赏诗歌♥吗 -不
- Don't want to stick around for the poetry? - No.
好吧
Yeah.
警告 部分场景可能含有浪漫主义诗歌♥
Warning. Some scenes may contain romantic poetry.
腻味
Crammy.
让你那温柔的指尖
And let thy gentle fingers
在我耳边释放动人低语
fling its melting murmurs o'er mine ear.
是不是这么打击人的
Everyone's a critic, aren't they?
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*We gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth, no glam or glitz,
《糟糕历史》看不够
Can't get enough of Horrible Histories?
到CBBC官网点击链接吧
Then go to the CBBC website and click on the link.
那里见咯
See you there!
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表