还不止呢
And that's not all.
新北欧字母
The new runic alphabet
是由维京主神奥丁发明的
was discovered by the Viking god Odin,
它拥有神奇魔力
so it has mystical powers.
只需在鲸骨上刻写治疗咒语
Simply carve healing charms
就能够治愈疾病
into a whale bone to help heal the sick.
记得每天读四遍 他是我家小广♥告♥人
Now read that four times a day. That's Shouty Man Junior.
使用新北欧字母信手涂鸦
And why not let people know where you've been
时时更新您的旅行足迹
with some good old Viking runic graffiti?
奥拉夫到此一游
"Olaf was here."
说实话 我觉得别人已经知道你来过了
To be honest, I think they already knew you were here, mate.
赶快订购新北欧字母
So order new runic alphabet today
墙上刻字
because the writing's on the wall,
[writing on the wall 俚语 意为不祥之兆]
厄运退散
for not writing on the wall!
我们维京人书写新北欧字母的石头叫做
We Vikings used to write runes on stones called,
当当当当
wait for it,
北欧石头
rune stones.
其中记载了我们接受新宗教的过程
Some tell of how we embraced a new religion.
能为您效劳吗 先生
May I help you, sir?
我想为我妻子买♥♥份礼物
Yeah, I'm looking for something for my wife.
真是太好了 先生
Oh, very nice too, sir.
您想买♥♥什么类型的礼物
And what did you have in mind?
她信教
Well, she's quite religious,
所以我想买♥♥护身符
so I was thinking some sort of amulet.
我正好有合适的
Ah, I have the very thing.
这个精致的雷神之锤项链怎么样
How about this delightful Thor's Hammer amulet,
纯银打造 手工滑石模具辅助一次成型
cast in solid silver from this handcrafted soapstone mould?
是您尊崇北欧雷神的不二之选
It's the ideal way to honour the Norse god of Thunder.
其实 我和我妻子
Ah, actually, my wife and I
都不信北欧众神了
don't worship the Norse gods any more,
我们改信基♥督♥教了
we've converted to Christianity.
原来如此 这样的话
I see, well, in that case
强烈推荐您
I highly recommend...
这款基♥督♥教十字架吊坠
..this Christian crucifix amulet,
纯银打造 手工滑石模具辅助一次成型
cast in solid silver from this handcrafted soapstone mould.
信奉圣父 圣子 圣灵的不二选择
It's the ideal way to honour your Christian God, Father and Son.
别闹了 就是雷神之锤立起来而已
Come off it, that's just the hammer one the other way up.
完全是一个模具里刻出来的
It's been clearly cast from exactly the same mould.
不不不 绝对不是 先生
Oh, no, no, not at all, sir.
他们真这么做
您看
For as you can see,
雷神之锤的模具号♥码是66
the Thor's Hammer amulet is mould number 66.
而十字架
And the crucifix one...
则是99号♥模具
..is mould number 99.
好吧 我误会了
I see, well that's my mistake then.
那我买♥♥十字架吊坠
I'll take the crucifix one, please.
价格是九碎银 先生
That'll be nine silver clippings, sir.
给你 谢谢
There you go. Thank you very much.
稍等 先生
Oh, er, wait a minute, sir.
价格是九碎银 您只给了六碎银
I said nine and this is only a six.
转过来就成了
Turn it up the other way.
这是真的
It's true!
考古学家发现同一块模具
Archaeologists have found a mould
用来制♥造♥雷神之锤和基♥督♥十字架
that made both pagan Thor Hammers and Christian crucifixes,
黑心商人就可以利用同一块模具
so the devious merchant could use the one mould
忽悠异教♥徒♥和基♥督♥教♥徒♥
for both Pagans and Christians.
其实我有块奶酪上的霉斑看起来像十字架
Actually I have some cheese with mould in the shape of a cross.
还是像雷神之锤呢
Hm, or is it Thor's Hammer?
棘手的二十世纪
糟糕历史电视台
体育大看台
欢迎收看《体育大看台》
You're watching HH TV sport
带您现场直击历史体育赛事
bringing you exclusive live sporting events from the past.
今天的主题是足球
Today is football,
请跟随我台记者回到上世纪50年代
and time to go over to the 1950s to join our reporter,
采访一位特别的球员
who's about to meet a very special player.
这里是1951年
I've come to 1951,
我要采访英格兰历史上最强的射手
where I'm here to interview the greatest English football striker of all time.
能麻烦你别呆在这儿吗
Sorry, do you mind moving along, please, love?
让一下好吗
You juest clear off.
现场采访英国历史上最强射手
我要采访英格兰足球史上最强射手
I'm here to interview the all-time greatest English football striker.
正是本人
Well, you're looking at her.
真的啊
What, really?
没错 我叫莉莉·帕尔
Yeah. My name's Lily Parr.
整个足球生涯中进球九百余次
I scored over 900 goals in my career.
我的首赛季中 进球43次
I scored 43 goals in me first season
当时年仅14
and I were only 14 at the time.
还真厉害
Wow, that's impressive.
1920年在葛迪逊公园球场举♥行♥的
In 1920, 53,000 people
女足比赛有五万三千观众到场
turned up at a ladies' match at Goodison Park
都是为我而来
and I was star attraction.
好吧 这采访还要继续吗
Well, shall we...shall we carry on the interview?
继续采访 好的
Let's do this, OK.
莉莉 你的足球生涯是如何开始的
So, Lily, tell us how did your career start?
所有男人都去参加一战了
Well, when all the men went off to fight in First World War,
女足就渐渐流行起来了
women's football came right popular.
我当时在兵工厂工作
I worked at a munitions factory
是女足队员之一
and I played for the ladies' football team.
我们能吸引大批观众
We used to draw huge crowds.
明白了 但战争结束 男人都回来了
I see, but when the war ended and the men came back,
我猜大家都回归男足的怀抱了吧
I imagine everyone went back to watching men's football?
不是 其实女足依旧流行
No. No, you see the ladies' game was still really popular,
太流行了 足球协会在1921年
so popular, in fact, that in 1921 the Football Association
担心女足会抢了男足的风头
got nervous that we were threatening the male game,
于是禁止女性参加职业足球联赛
so they banned women from playing at official league grounds.
还真可惜
Oh, that is a shame, isn't it?
可说实话
But let's be honest,
踢足球 男人比女人在行 对吧
men are better at football than women, aren't they?
听着 我在友谊赛中和男球员交过手
Listen, mate, I've played against men at exhibition matches
很负责地告诉你 我射门比他们都强悍
and I'm telling you now, I've got harder shot than any of them.
-我才不信 -真是如此
- I don't think so. - I do think so.
就是不信
Well, I don't.
糟糕历史电视台托尼·考杰为您报道
This is Tony Codger reporting for HHTV News.
她真没说错
Oh! She's not wrong,
这脚力堪比骡子
she's got a kick like a flipping mule. Oh!
莉莉是年轻球员的伟大榜样
Lily was a great role model for young footballers,
也没那么伟大
but not that great,
因为她是老烟枪
because she used to smoke lots of cigarettes.
笨蛋莉莉
Silly Lily.
喇叭吹起来 欢迎下一位明星登场
Time now for a fanfare to introduce our next popular performer.
勒·皮罗梅
Le Petomane.
20世纪初期万众期待的DVD现已发♥售♥
It's the DVD the early 20th century has been waiting for.
约瑟夫·普约尔的轰动表演
Joseph Pujol's explosive act
在巴黎红磨坊剧院座无虚席
that's been selling out the Moulin Rouge Cabaret in Paris.
一夜入账三万法郎
听听他演奏的独特乐器
Just wait until you hear which instrument he's playing.
勒·皮罗梅用扩音器表演放屁
It's Le Petomane's windy performance on the pump cannon,
巴黎红磨坊剧院现场上演
live at the Moulin Rouge Cabaret club in Paris.
场场表演都冲击您的神经
Every performance is a blast.
表演风靡大街小巷
The show always goes down a storm,
甚至还有皇家成员前来观看
even with royalty in the audience.
我是超级粉丝
I'm a big fan.
威尔士王子爱德华
千万别错过他的经典扮相 农场主
Don't miss his famous farmyard impressions.
左边一头...*
*With a...
右边一头...*
*And a...
左边右边全是...*
*Here a...there a...
处处都是...*
*Everywhere a...
老麦克唐纳 是农场主*
*Old Macdonald had a farm E-I-E-I
在全欧洲各大剧院巡回演出 场场爆满
His sell-out show is now touring the biggest theatres in Europe.
西格蒙德·弗洛伊德
我可喜欢这表演了
I love watching this show!
谢谢大家 晚安
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表