维多利亚海滩巡逻队的绅士们
and the gentleman of the Victorian Beach Patrol
已经准备好行动了
are ready for action.
他们不会等太久的
And they won't have to wait long
因为维多利亚时代的泳衣极其笨重
as Victorian bathing costumes are extremely cumbersome
穿着它很难游动
and difficult to swim in.
什么情况
Uh-oh, what's this?
有人遇上麻烦了
Someone's in trouble.
救命
大叫救命
A cry for help
维多利亚海滩巡逻队的队员
and the men of the Victorian Beach Patrol
就会飞速行动
spring into action.
速速换上改良泳衣
A quick change into their streamlined rescue clothes
是援救第一步
is the first stage of the rescue.
了不起的维多利亚救生队
The amazing Victorian Beach Patrol
换个衣服只要几分钟
can get changed in a matter of minutes...
二十五分钟后
具体来说是二十五分钟
25 minutes, that is!
现在
Now,
身着维多利亚羊毛泳衣的
appropriately dressed in their woolly Victorian swimwear,
维多利亚救生队准备出发了
the Victorian Beach Patrol are ready to roll.
当然是带着他们的更衣室一起
Roll their bathing box into the water, of course.
直接步行下海也太不体面了
It wouldn't be seemly just to walk into the sea.
什么情况 刚还在水中挣扎的游泳者
What's this? It looks like the struggling swimmer
已经自己上岸了
has managed to make it to the shore!
令人欣慰的是他看起来很健康 战斗力满格
And the good news is he looks healthy and full of life.
维多利亚救生队圆♥满♥完成任务
It looks like another success for the men of the Victorian Beach Patrol.
剧终
棘手的二十世纪
宝贝 二十世纪六十年代很酷
The 1960s were groovy, baby,
而其中最酷的一件事是1969年
and one of the grooviest things to happen was in 1969,
人类登上了月球
when man landed on the Moon.
当时真是太帅了 帅呆了
It was far out - really far out!
大家好
Hi.
我是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
I'm Neil Armstrong
现在我要告诉大家
and I am here to tell you the secret
我体重骤降背后的秘密
behind my remarkable weight loss.
因为我在月球上
It's being on the Moon!
我原有着正常男人的体重
I went from being the weight of a normal man,
而现在和屁一样轻
to weighing virtually nothing.
你也可以做到
And now you can, too.
只需学习
All you need to do is
我独特的阿波罗11号♥减肥计划
follow my unique Apollo 11 Weight-Loss Programme.
这是我登月前的样子
Here's me before landing on the Moon
这是登月之后
and here's me after.
比原来轻了83%
An amazing 83% lighter.
原理是这样的
Here's how it works.
月球上的重力比地球上小得多
The gravity on the Moon is much less than gravity on the Earth.
就是说 当你在月球上行走时
Which means that when you walk on the Moon,
会感觉自己飘飘欲仙
you feel far, far lighter!
你可以到处乱蹦
You'll be able to bound around
阿波罗16号♥登月实录
像一只打了鸡血的袋鼠
like an overexcited kangaroo.
你需要准备这些
Here's what you'll need
一枚火箭 类似我搭乘的那种
a rocket, just like mine.
土星五号♥
The Saturn Five.
要比36层大楼还高
It needs to be taller than a 36-storey building
重抵四百头大象
and weigh about the same as 400 elephants.
当你初次抵达月球表面时
When you first arrive on the surface of the Moon,
务必第一个从登月舱出来
make sure you're the first person out of the lunar module.
如果你是第一个登上月球的人
If you're the first man on the Moon,
大家都会记住你的名字
everyone will remember your name.
比如说这个家伙
Take this guy
他第二个出来 他叫...
he came out second and his name is....
叫... 我忘了
I... It's gone.
巴兹 巴兹·奥尔德林
Buzz. Buzz Aldrin.
他叫百兹·阿尔德润
His name is Baz Alldrains.
是巴兹·奥尔德林
Buzz Aldrin.
懂我的意思了吧
You see what I mean?
第一次漫步月球时
You also need something cool to say
还要准备一句很帅气的台词
when you first walk on the Moon.
比如这句
I'd recommend something like this...
这是人的一小步
That's one small step for man,
却是人类的一大步
one giant leap for mankind.
难道不应该是
Shouldn't that be,
"这是一个人的一小步
That's one small step for A man,
却是人类的一大步"吗
one giant leap for mankind?
等哪天你第一个登上了月球
Well, when you're the first man to walk on the Moon,
不妨试试看
maybe you could try that!
抱歉 我记错了
Oh, sorry, my mistake.
我才是第一个登上月球的人 百兹
I was the first man on the Moon, Baz!
巴兹
Buzz!
最后 别忘了插上美国国旗
And don't forget to plant your American flag.
能让俄♥国♥佬烦恼好一阵呢
That'll really annoy the Ruskies!
快来试试我的阿波罗11号♥减肥计划
Try my Apollo 11 Weight-Loss Programme.
也是我的
It's mine, too.
又不是火箭科学
It's not rocket science.
严格说 是的
Technically it is.
谁问你了 百兹
Who asked you, Baz?
巴兹 巴兹 巴兹[有嗡嗡声之意]
Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!
你面罩里面进马蜂了吗
Have you got a wasp in there with you?
啥
What?
他讨厌我这么说
He hates it when I say that!
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
阿波罗11号♥减肥计划
真假辨析
True or false.
宇航员小艾伦·谢泼德
The astronaut Alan Shepard Jr
因内急延迟了飞船发射
delayed the launch of his space flight to go to the loo.
答案是...
The answer is...
假的 不能延误发射
false. They couldn't delay the take-off
所以他只好尿在宇航服里了
so he weed in his space suit instead.
二十世纪五十年代
In the 1950s,
登陆月球貌似遥不可及
landing on the Moon had seemed impossible.
黑人要求平等对待的民权斗争
But then so had the struggle for black Americans
罗莎·帕克斯为平等而战
看起来也难以实现
to be treated equally.
迈出这一步的女人势必胆识过人
It took a very brave woman to do something about that.
我是罗莎·帕克斯 事迹载入史*
*I'm Rosa Parks, my story marks
民权征途揭帷幕*
*The first step towards Civil Rights
种族歧视 美国政♥治♥*
*Racial inequality, American policy
直到我触发斗争*
*Till I kicked off a fight
我做了什么引发动♥乱♥*
*What act of mine led havoc to ensue?
激起千层浪*
*How come I caused such fuss?
我做了什么惊人之举*
*What shocking behaviour did I do?
听好啦*
*We-e-e-e-ll...
我坐在公交上*
*I sat on a bus.
你坐在公交上*
*You sat on a bus?
我坐在公交上*
*I sat on a bus.
你坐在公交上*
*You sat on a bus?
你想知道原因*
*You want to know why?
快说 告诉咱*
*Go ahead, tell us
我坐在公交上*
*I sat on that bus.
你坐在公交上*
*You sat on the bus
五十年代 公车分区*
*In the '50s all buses divided
前排白人 后排黑人*
*Whites in front, blacks behind
此事当真*
*You serious?
一旦车满 只得让座*
*If the bus filled up we had to give up our seats,
不然就罚款*
*or we'd be fined.
真是荒唐*
*That's Ludi-crous
我在家乡阿♥拉♥巴马蒙哥马利发起抵抗*
*I made a stand in my hometown Montgomery, Alabama
险事一桩*
*That's danger-ous
就是不给白人让*
*Refused to stand for a white man
他们把我监狱关*
*So they put me in the slammer
粗鲁不堪*
*Discourte-ouss!
一九五五 十二月五 遭到万恶的审判*
*December 5, 1955, My trial notorious
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表