the world had ever seen, st Basil's in Moscow,
它有着五彩的洋葱形屋顶
the one with the multi-coloured onion domes
真是太美 太漂亮了
is very nice, very pretty.
而你给他们的回报就是挖出他们的眼珠
And you rewarded them by gouging their eyes out.
当然 要确保他们不会
Of course, to ensure that they never built
再为别人造更好的教堂
anything better for anybody else.
这的确是太"恐怖"了
Yeah, that is quite "terrible", actually.
有次 我将熊皮缝到主教身上
I once had an archbishop sewn into a bearskin
让野狗追捕并咬死了他
and hunted down and killed by wild dogs.
这也挺恐怖的
Yup. That's pretty terrible too.
我还将人活埋 插在叉子上烧烤
I also had people buried alive, roasted on a spit,
扔到油里煮沸 用钳子将敌人的肋骨拔♥出♥来♥
boiled in oil and my enemies' ribs pulled out by hot pincers.
伙计 悠着点 我才刚吃完午餐
All right, mate, steady on, I've just had me lunch.
我还将热汤淋到弄臣身上
I also tipped scalding soup over my jester.
他的笑话太差劲了吗
Just how bad were his jokes?
这么说吧 那是他唯一一次把我逗笑了
Put it this way, that was the only time he made me laugh.
然后我就将他捅死
I then stabbed him to death.
好吧 我明白了 官方认证
All right, mate, you've made your point, it's official,
你的确很恐怖 那么 说来听听
you are terrible. So, come on then, let's hear it,
伊凡雷帝是怎么死的
what terrible way did Ivan the Terrible die?
让我先猜猜
Ooh, let me guess,
你被涂满蜂蜜 然后活生生被蚂蚁咬死
were you covered in honey and eaten alive by ants?
-不是[俄语] -五马分尸
- Nyet. - Mm, ripped apart by wild horses?
-也不对 -那是什么
- Negative. - Ugh. Well?
我下棋时死的
I died playing chess.
你...
You...
这个星球上最嗜血的人
The most bloodthirsty man on the planet
竟然死在棋盘游戏上
died playing a board game!
尽情笑吧 你个小骷髅头
All right, laugh it up, Skeletor.
最后谁赢了 还是说"死"局了
Hey, who won? Or was it a dead heat?
死 我说了死局
Dead! I said a dead heat. Mmm.
我曾杀过像你这样的弄臣 记得吗
I once killed my jester, remember?
我早就死了 伙计 你继续
I'm already dead, mate. Keep up.
好了 你可以投胎转世去了
Well done, you're through to the afterlife.
别联♥系♥哦
Don't stay in touch.
再见 巨鳄
See you later, crocodile.
不 应该是"再见 短吻鳄"
No, it's "See you later, alligator",
因为...算了
because it... Oh, never mind.
他是怎么回事 没错 你说对了
What's that? Yes, you're quite right.
他太恐怖了 下一个
Terrible man. Next!
死得傻呀死得傻*
*Stupid deaths, stupid deaths
下次不要到你家*
*Hope next time it's not you
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*We gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth no glam or glitz
《糟糕历史》看不够
Can't get enough of Horrible Histories?
到CBBC官网点击链接吧
Then go to the CBBC website and click on the link.
那里见咯
See you there
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢*
*Hope you enjoyed
糟糕历史*
*Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表